My Cruise was a Tug of War Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress tests her male sub to his limit.
2.3k words
4.31
10.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I showered, the ball ring still relentlessly beared down heavily against my still bulging balls, and steadily pushing them lower down into my ball sack.

I'd already had the ring on for over 12 hours and I'm certain my balls were hanging and swinging much lower, too.

I thought, this is going to interesting today walking around the ship.

Sure enough, when I had fully dressed, my balls couldn't help but form a larger bulge in my trousers. At the buffet breakfast, I couldn't see Tara or Samara, so I cautiously maneuvered my tray amongst the swarm of other people rushing to stack their trays with their breakfast to start their day.

Past girlfriends had assured me that women DO look, though they're experts at not being caught doing so, so I was very conscious of eyes everywhere. I did get a sense that a few women were particularly smiley on my successive trips with my tray for more food.

In my predicament, I decided the pool would be too risky, and potentially embarrassing, so I headed for the library. However, when the female librarian briefly looked me up and down, she gave me a nervous greeting and quickly went off to sort some books.

Having suffered enough embarrassment, I headed back to my room to free my balls from my pants. They were tight and uncomfortable.

Lying on my bed again, my thoughts turned to what might happen, this evening. Holding on to my limp cock, I again started to throw my balls and the weight about, with ever increasing vigor.

It was a new turn on for me.

Before too long, I was again shooting my load and gathering it up into the vial.

I wondered if I should say it was all from one orgasm, and not two, to impress the women.

Nah, it might be expected, all the time, if we get into that sort of thing, tonight. Besides, cumming twice sounded more impressive, as I thought about it more.

After another quick nap and dinner, I readied myself for meeting Tara and Samara in their stateroom in 15 minutes time. Looking at the deck plan to work out where I would need to go, I immediately saw that their room was at the very back of the ship, was one of the larger rooms, and must enjoy great views of the ship's wake from its own expansive and private verandah.

One word, MONEY! And that would have explained why I didn't see the women at any of the food venues on the ship. People with those rooms don't mingle much with us commoners.

Knocking on the door of Room 1101, Tara welcomed me inside. Wow, spacious I thought to myself.

"How was your day, Glen? I see you're wearing the ring, "as she smiles looking half-surprised at my bulge. "

"Did it cause you much discomfort?" Tara asked, this time smirking and realizing she had power over him.

"It had its moments when I thought I was attracting a bit too much attention, but I coped," I replied.

"I'm guessing your trousers are uncomfortable. Take them off. I want to see how my ring fitted. Hell, and I want to see your package, too." Tara smiled, this time, rounding to stand in front of me.

Dropping my trousers to the floor, Tara exclaimed, "Oh, it seems ring was a size too small for you."

"Your balls look nice, amazing actually, all enlarged like that," she added.

"Thanks, masturbation takes on a whole new feel with it on, too," I nervously said, as I stood there being closely scrutinized.

Without so much of a word, Tara took hold of my semi-placid cock and raised it up, to better inspect my balls.

"Very nice. Later I will want to attach a leash and a humbler.

"Would that be OK?" Tara asked.

"I guess..." I replied, when suddenly Tara lashed my balls with a flogger with the hand that was behind her back out of my sight.

Startled, I gasped, before saying, "Is that what we're doing tonight, Tara?"

"But of course, I did say that as a dominant that I would require certain things, too. It's the best way to get your attention to my needs," she asserted.

Gathering my breath, whilst my left ball recovered from the sting, Tara immediately repeated the lash, this time to the other ball.

"I will always ensure lashings are evenly distributed, Glen," Tara attempted to reassure me.

Without pausing and in some pain, I blurted out, "Th-thank you, Mistress."

"Very good, Glen, you've reached your first milestone by your addressing me as your Mistress."

I don't know why I was suddenly calling her Mistress, but it seemed right in these circumstances.

"Soon, you will learn to crave my attention and will ask for more.

Let's try it now."

Holding the knob of my penis up to fully stretch the shaft straight up, she slapped the flogger across the underside of my cock.

"Ouch," I yelped.

Knowing that I had another strike coming to the other side of my cock, I said, "May I have another?"

With that, she obliged. Thwack!

I bent forward in reaction to the pain my cock was in, so Tara immediately gave each of my butt cheeks a quick but hard flogs, as well.

That straightened my stance.

Mercifully, Tara seemed to get bored with the light flogging, but then she proceeded to hungrily and roughly grope my tender and swollen balls, squeezing them to such an extent that I found myself squirming breathlessly about before her. She loved digging in her long nails as she did so.

"You like that don't you?" Tara teased.

"Yes, Mistress, please grope me harder."

I couldn't believe I was daring her to give me more, but I was. It's as if I began to trust her and weirdly, to need her attention. I wanted to show her that trust, by taking from her more pain than I know I should have. I wanted to show strength. I sensed she wanted strength, with compliance.

"Glen, you have demonstrated, quite readily that you want to please me. I think you are ready to be leashed. What do you think about that?"

"I think we have gone past the point where I could walk away, Mistress. I feel an urging to experience, fully, this journey which you have chosen to take me on. I feel privileged. I need to be leashed and to experience your control of my urges, Mistress."

"Very good," she nodded approvingly.

As she again stretched out my cock, she placed a slip knotted leash cord to my penis, just behind the head's rim to prevent it from coming off.

"I'm glad you've been cut. I can get a much firmer grip of a cock when it is" she remarked, with familiarity on the subject.

With that, she took up the slack and jerked my cock upwards until it was at full stretch.

Taking off my shirt, she led me across the room naked and tugging harder occasionally on my leash, to the point where my now rock-hard cock's head began to swell as the leash trapped engorged blood in the head.

The slip knot kept my knob large and throbbing as my cock tried harder and harder to get, even harder. I loved that feeling, the strength in my erection, brought on by Tara's tugs on it in different, unpredictable directions. It just doesn't happen like that with normal erections.

Tara sensed I loved it and she dragged me more vigorously by the leash out onto her room's spacious verandah.

Standing directly toe to toe with me, in the dark cool air of the night, she spoke softly while she kept the upward tension on my cock leash.

"I want a strong, powerful male sub, NOT a sissy type. Someone who can withstand my urges to dominate, with an equally strong defiance, to continually challenge me to want to take him to test tough new limits. Could that be you? "she asked.

Feeling defiant, myself, and feeling my cock empowered as it throbbed harder with now intimate lust, I said, "Please Mistress, please test me. I yearn to be worthy of your needs. Take me by my leash, lead me by my cock and take it for yourself. Do to me what you must. I give it to You."

At that, Tara reached down to pick up a large object which was hidden by the night in the corner of the verandah. Still applying strong upward tension to my cock lead, so that the slip knot wouldn't relax and release my captive cock, she bent down and carefully attached what clearly was a heavy weight to my ball ring.

Immediately, she lowered the weight gently to allow it to gradually begin to pull down heavily on my balls.

Still holding my cock leash, my cock took the full total tension of the weight.

Breathlessly, I just managed to speak, "Thank you mistress." Under incredible duress, I sobbed, "You own my cock, you own my balls. Do with them as you please. NOW PLEASE!"

I felt my cock and balls were about to be torn from my body.

Liberated from the control of my mind, and now only held to my body through defiant strength and the power of lust which I wanted to display for my Mistress.

Tara kicked apart my now shaking legs with her foot so that the weight had more room to dangle in mid-air between my parted astride legs.

Moving to my side, she pulled my cock leash slowly and rhythmically up and down so that the weight held by my balls began to sway like a pendulum between my legs. As she continued to pull my cock leash, the weight began to swing in an ever-increasing arc. Each swing tore heavier and heavier on my balls at the bottom of the swing, whilst the upwards tug on my cock dragged the weight higher and higher on successive swings.

It was agony, I felt sure that either my balls would burst out of their sack, or my cock would stretch and snap, such was the powerful struggle that was being played out, at the hand of my Mistress.

I trusted my Mistress that she would not exceed my ability to withstand the powerful forces stretching cock to its limit and pulling my balls as much as they could bear.

At the point at which the weight would not maintain a large smooth swing any longer, at the point of maximum arc, the weight jerked violently down on my balls, at which point I screamed, "Take them, FUCK! TAKE THEM, They are Yours!!"

The only way I could ease the now violent and dangerous jerking pain somewhat, was to regather the smooth swing of the weight again, so I swayed my hips to regain the smoother rhythm of the swing.

It also looked as if I was defiantly taking on the pain, by contributing to it.

Tara knowing better, immediately slowed the swinging weight down and guided me to sit down on the side of the bed allowing the weight to rest on the floor. She loosened the cock leash, removed the weight attached to my ball ring, and sat looking intently sideways into my eyes.

"That took my breath away, Glen. I have never experienced someone take that, and to then take on more, themselves. That was harsh CBT torture. I am in awe of you. I have never seen such a strong, and large cock, strain so much to resist being literally torn away from its huge set of balls like that! Just WOW!" Tana said with a wide open expression of amazement.

"My fucking cunt is sopping wet and my clit is throbbing and fucking rock hard. I think it's time you met what drives me crazy with this power and lustful desire, Glen" Tara, pleaded, almost tearfully.

With that, slipping off her loose see-through gown, Tara spread herself wide apart across the bed, naked, and commanded that I pleasure her.

As I crawled across the bed, Tara lifted her knees and spread her legs wide apart. At last, I could see what had formed that large deep and moist crevice in her tights, yesterday. Wow, she has an amazing cunt. I could smell her copious juices which had smeared all the way across the bedsheet as she positioned herself to receive me.

"Eat me, consume me, my worthy sub. Lap up my cunt juices from every part of it like a hungry animal. Feed from your Mistress."

With outstretched tongue I scooped up her warm and slippery juices into my lusty and thirsty mouth, relishing her sweet taste.

"Suck on my clit, suck it hard." Her clit was as hard and erect as it could get. It jutted out proudly from beneath its hood. My neck was getting sore from fucking her clit with my lips, but it was too fucking amazing to stop, as she moaned and writhed with wanton abandon.

"My clit is what drives me to seek as much lust with all the power I can command," she roared.

"I serve IT! You now serve IT! Nibble it, suck it, and p-please use your teeth," she pleaded.

"Fuck it with your wet lips", she continued, as she gushed creamy smooth juices from deep within it.

Mistress then screamed with orgasm and commanded that I thrust my cock hard up into her hungry and wet cunt.

With bulging eyes, again, and again, she screamed, "POUND ME HARD, HARDER," as she dug her fingernails deep into my back and butt, to get me to fuck her, as hard and as deep as I could.

"Cum when I tell you... wait... not just yet...no, CUM NOW!!" Tara SCREAMED!!

"HURT my CUNT!" she screamed and sobbed until she could no more.

We both took our lust to our limits. She helped convince me of my strength and resolve, and I gave her whole body and her cunt a pounding fuck that can never come through masturbation, alone.

We both slept very soundly, until morning.