My Cruise was a Tug of War Ch. 04

Story Info
Tara takes the lead, and pulls... no, yanks!
1.6k words
4.13
7.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stirred from the night before, I awoke with my cock once again, hard.

Sore, but hard, particularly just behind the knob where the leash had bitten into it. My balls fared better, thanks to the smooth and rounded contour of the ball ring.

I had dried up cunt juice flaking off me, everywhere. Nice, I thought.

What an experience that was last night. It was one of the most intense and demanding fucks, I'd ever had in my life.

Tara took me to the edge, and she knew - no doubt, from her experience - what she put me through would help to push me to a new height of lust, pleasure, and release. That's why she IS a Mistress.

There is a fine line between pleasure and pain, but she just drove me straight through it, like the proverbial Mac truck!

Tara, still sleeping, revealed her cunt lips that looked spent and still swollen apart - with that nice well-fucked look.

My cum had oozed out of it throughout the night leaving a dried-up stain between her butt checks on the sheet. I wondered what could possibly better, last night.

Unbelievably, I wanted to masturbate. The lust from last night still reverberating through my mind and body, and this ring thing, seemed to make me want to jerk around my balls strongly - but I resisted, since it would disturb my incredible and demanding, Mistress.

Tara now owned them and the realization that I was her sub, did overwhelm me.

I was unfamiliar with the vulnerability of all this, and didn't know what would happen today, or, for the rest of the cruise.

Maybe that was it.

She'd fucked me, and it was time for her to fuck someone else.

I'm certainly guilty of treating women that way, myself.

I suppose she'd fucked, what she described as my 'competition,' the night before.

Ultimately, I decided to trust that Tara would not dare cause me any permanent damage, so I'll just see where she takes me. That for me, was weirdly, reassuring.

Staring at the ceiling, as the ship slowly yawed up and down, I wondered what had happened to Samara. Those two seemed inseparable.

At that moment, Tara stirred and sat up, abruptly.

"I have to free, Samara" she said, with urgency.

Following Tara as she dashed into the joining bedroom, there she was, naked, spread-eagled, gagged, and bound to the bedposts.

I couldn't help but notice her taut and cleanly shaven cunt was swollen and deep red in color, as though it has been flogged, or flayed quite hard..

She too, awoke as Tara released her arms and legs and removed her gag. She had clearly peed herself several times and must have been dehydrated. Room service will earn it's tip with this mess, I thought.

"Samara was punished for the way she greedily grinned when she presented her hole offerings and juice to you when we all met, the other day, " Tara explained.

"Thank you, Mistress, for your punishment" Samara softly spoke. "May I drink?"

"Of course, get some water, Glen, NO bring me your vial." Tara directed.

Returning from the fridge, I handed my vial to Tara, whereupon she opened it and sniffed its contents.

"Drink this Samara, sip it slowly and swill it around in your mouth, but don't swallow any until I allow, you. Okay?"

"Yes, Mistress. Is this Glen's cum? He must have big balls, there is a lot here," she said, as she smiled and focused for the first time on my naked body, and particularly on my ringed and decidedly, huge balls."

Swilling my cum around in her mouth, she dared touch herself briefly, before recoiling at the touch of her pained cunt.

"Stick some into your slit" Tara commanded, "and smear it all over your sore cunt. We're fortunate to have Glen's seed to feast upon this morning," as Tara, too tasted and swallowed my cum from the vial. "

"I love the thought of how his cum entered this world. Driven powerfully by lust and climax, and now I savor its beauty, "Samara sighed.

"Samara, Glen was proven quite worthy of being my sub, last night. I wanted you heard it all from this room, so I left the door open." Tara explained.

"Yes, Mistress, it was breathtaking," Samara assured Tara.

"After showering, breakfast which will arrive here shortly. Your holes are to be fucked, and fucked as hard as Glen can fuck you, today. Do you both understand? "

"Yes. Mistress," we both agreed, looking sideways at each other slowly, and sighing with anticipation.

* * *

After being allowed to swallow and digest my cum, Samara started to move her naked body deliberately about the stateroom, quite seductively. Deliciously, no doubt, or my future consumption.

The thought for her of being fucked hard today, stimulated her, I could sense, and it made me savor and plan how I would fuck her, with great care. We were playing a game, and I was stoking my hard cock, and aiming it deliberately towards her. She loved it.

At one point, I caught a glimpse of her wiping her juices from flowing down the inside of her slender legs. That made my cock twitch.

She took delight in teasing me throughout the room by opening and gaping her holes, towards me - at every opportunity she could. It made me smile and shake my head.

Unlike Tara's cunt, Samara's cunt was very trimmed with barely any labia. She looked hot and certainly keen to be used, judging by the way she kept her mouth lips moistened and parted whenever she looked at me. She'd make a great stripper, I thought.

"Samara, you're acting like a total slut," Tara scolded.

"Glen, I want you to fuck her, but I want you to powerfully subdue her, and to not hold back on using enough violence to dominate her. The girl has no grace or humility."

Well, that was all my cock needed to stretch hard to its maximum length, and greatest girth.

I carried Samara and threw her warm and soft naked body down onto the bed.

Without pausing, I positioned her head to face the ceiling, tilted it back to straightened her neck, and I drove my wagging and stiff cock deep down her throat, as she lay with an arching back, away from me.

I could see my cock moving up and down inside her throat, and that excited me. I was amazed she didn't choke.

Her gurgling, her struggle, and then her muffled cries only drove me to enjoy punishing her mouth and tight throat, more and more.

Grabbing her by her pert tits, I pulled up hard on her rapidly hardening nipples. She whimpered. I dragged her body by her tits forcibly, back and forth, to help drive my cock down deeper and relentlessly down into her throat.

It took all of my control to not shoot my pressure-mounting load, deep down into her neck.

Just then, she choked and spat out my cock. I slapped her face, hard, and forced my cock once again down hard into her mouth. She knew and accepted her place, on the end of my cock.

"Ignore the slut's complaints, she hasn't had a cock the size of yours before. She needs to be taught some manners," Tara barked from the doorway.

"Finger her cute little cunt rough, and squeeze her delicate nub, Glen" Tara shouted, as she was clearly enjoying seeing her daughter being thoroughly used and abused.

"Destroy her virginal ass, Glen," as I pulled her whole body shuddering backwards down onto my cock by her hair into my lap. Only her butt hole stopped me from piercing up to her stomach.

"Ooh, you're good Glen, give her a thrill ride and see if her 'lil pussy can contain your whole length."

Samara roared deliriously, as she felt helpless to withstand the sexual assault her mind and body was being forced to endure.

Again, and again, I treated her slight body with abandon and drove my hard cock smashing into her cervix, her mouth, and her ass - time and time again.

Thrashing her head about in ecstasy, she then began to cry in apparent pain.

"Slap her, Glen, you can't damage her cunt. She has to learn to take you, any way that you want. Fuck her until she's raw," Tara screamed, now agitated with desire for her daughter to finally learn what a good hard fuck really felt like.

She seemed spent, her cunt no longer able to lubricate itself, her body flailed around like a rag doll.

"Ok, enough, she doesn't deserve your cum, she will always be a wanton slut, anyway. Take her fucked body into the shower and turn on the cold water, Glen," Tara ordered.

Samara was a limp piece of, well, fuckmeat as she slumped into the corner of the shower, shivering and quietly sobbing.

"Ignore her, Glen, and hose out her holes. I still haven't finished punishing her. She makes me so fucking mad!" Tara spat out, through clenched teeth.

I started to, well, fell sorry for her - to care about her - and Tara sensed that too.

"Glen, you too will be punished for showing that slut some sympathy," Tara yelled, seemingly now in a jealous rage.

You are both fuckmeat subs, and you will both act as I want you both to act, without your thoughts and emotions getting in the way. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress, we both replied, together.

"Later today, you will meet and challenge your competition, Glen. The winner will serve me with total passion and devotion and express it to me, through the gateway of pain." Tara pronounced before leaving the room and getting changed.

Calling from the other room, Tara announced, "I'm going shopping this morning."

You two are not to leave the room until I get back. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress", we both replied, somewhat relieved.

Tara left for the morning.