All Comments on 'My Cuckold Birthday Extravaganza'

by lickmefirst

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wife is no better than a street whore

What the husband gets out of being a cuckold is unclear. He gets demeaned, humiliated and exposed to every nasty social disease known to man. Is he totally lacking in pride and self respect? I can't imagine he has any friends or family members that associate with him. Who wants to spend time with a spineless coward? And the only friends the whore has are those men that want to fuck her. You want us to believe that's a healthy lifestyle? Sometimes society passes judgment for a reason. This was just so implausible as to be completely ridiculous.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I believe

Physical or chemical castration is definitely on the table.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 3 years ago

According to your BIO, I am guessing your first story is a fantasy. First, why would a couple have a house that has a guest house with 3 master suites, how big is the main house just like the number of bulls 15 or 20 bedrooms? There are that many Cucks in your town? When the guys graduate high school are they split into two categories Cucks and Bulls, the Cucks get married and the Bulls stay single?

You wrote, 'She has had many different lovers of different shapes sizes races and genders,' does this mean she is BI or are there more than one gender of male?

Is this couple empty nester's, if so how do they explain their fathers birthday, or do they join in, in his debasement?

I truly hope your next try is more believable, even if it's a fantasy too.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

Ok. Suicide. Yeah. That seems reasonable to me now. I can see being so low and such a loser that it would make sense. Yes, kindly put all of us out of your misery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow, cuckold parties

I've been missing out. Please invite me to the next one, it's always nice to laugh at a loser cuck, while screwing his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Belonged in Fetish

You get into the cock cages and service the bull, that's fetish, not LW.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Just another closeted gay man trying to appear to love women.

Thats exactly what this is...that man should proudly leave the closet, find a man he loves and stop pretending to be something he obviously is not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
DUDE or DUDETTE

You really have one fucked up idea of reality, oh sorry, fictional reality! Maybe you should stick to writing about dungeons and dragons. 1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Dragonmann

I believe that you have covered most all of the incongruities in this mess with your very astute comment. The high school divided into the cucks and bulls is a hoot. It’s just not possible to suspend enough disbelief to even consider this garbage as an erotic story.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
Silly nonsense

and a score to match

KStewCuckoldedR_PatzKStewCuckoldedR_Patzabout 3 years ago
Please continue with this story

I loved the ending of the story.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

I feel so bad for the poor gay writer that keeps using new names to make it seem like there are far more homosexual writers here than there actually are.

Look at nakedcraving, and this most likely is him too, he has a shitload and he spends more time creating new names to post under than he does actually trying to write something other than the same tired, worn out by the numbers ridiculous cuck horse shit like this.

9volt9volt10 months ago

Sexy, erotic story. Many who read it won’t get it, but some of us do understand. The inner conflict and cuck angst is well represented here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pure fucking cuck garbage, written for the idiots who roam this category and love their shit to stink. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlickmefirst@lickmefirst
Writing stories lets us explore our imagination. It lets us speak in ways we may not do otherwise. Hopefully, the stories, we tell may inspire the imagination of others. If you read my story then I hope you like it, if not then find one you do.