My Cuckold Fantasy Ch. 02: Continued

Story Info
My cuckold fantasy comes true: continued.
1.1k words
4.22
6.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorelei and I slept well that evening. I woke up to Lorelei rubbing my cock, "Morning hunny, are you ready to hear about the details from last night? Maybe while I slowly stroke your cock?"

Waking up I was a little confused, but then it hit me. Oh my God?! My cock was getting hard already from the rubbing, but now I remembered she had fucked Tyson, her college fuck-buddy last night. "Oh hell yeah, I'm ready," I said as my cock became rock hard.

"So when he first got here we had a couple drinks in your mancave, I told him you had one and he wanted to see it. I figured you wouldn't mind, you like showing it off." Lorelei said as she stroked my cock slowly from top to bottom.

"Oh yeah, that's actually kinda hot. Did you flirt in there? Or kiss?" I said, anxious to hear the answer.

Lorelei said "Of course. We were all over each other down there. It took a drink to get me relaxed, but we talked about the last 15 years and caught up a little. But after a few drinks we were making out and he was rubbing his hands all over my body. Going under my top to caress my boobs, and under my skirt to feel my wet pussy."

"That's so hot, baby," I said, "then you went upstairs..."

"Yes, I led him upstairs to our bedroom. As soon as we got in the room he started kissing my neck and undressing me. He slid my skirt down to the floor and took it off, then slid my panties down and off. He laid me back on the bed and started licking my pussy. My clit was so sensitive, he got me off in about 5 minutes with only his mouth," Lorelei said.

"Wow babe, you're never that horny," I said. My cock was starting to leak precum and I was getting close to orgasm. Lorelei pulled her hand away and kept talking.

"Yeah, after I came, he took his pants off and sat on the bed with his huge cock just dangling there. That's when I called you. After I hung up the phone, I handed Tyson the phone and asked him to take a few photos for me. Want to see?" She had her phone laying next to her and opened it up to the picture gallery. Sure enough, there she was with a HUGE dick in her mouth. She had her left hand wrapped around the base of the shaft, her wedding ring aimed right at the camera.

"Damn, I love that picture. I hope there are more." I said with a smile.

"Oh that's just the beginning babe," Lorelei said as the continued. "After that he asked me to lay down on the bed and spread my legs. So I did. He knelt on the bed, and inserted all 9 inches of his dick in my pussy. I moaned so loud, it felt so good. He fucked me missionary until I came, which didn't take long at all. Here's picture proof." Lorelei scrolled to the next picture in her gallery to reveal a shot of her on her back, knees to chest, and a massive cock buried deep in her pussy.

"After that I got in doggy position, ass up in the air. He slapped my big ass and told me how much he missed it. Then he railed me in doggy on the bed for a good 15-20 minutes. I think I heard you come home while this was happening. I was getting pretty loud, hope you didn't mind." She grabbed my cock again and began stroking it slowly.

"No babe, I didn't mind. I was glad you were having fun." I said as I tried to relax so I wouldn't cum before the end of the story. "So what happened next?"

"Well, you know how I never get on top? I did last night." She said, looking guilty.

"I love it. Did you like it?" I said reassuringly.

"Oh I loved it. I think when I've tried with you, I just slip out and can't get going. With him, oh my god. I rode his cock for a long time. It felt so good grinding in his pelvis, feeling his cock deep inside me. I asked him to grab a photo of this for you, too. See." Lorelei pulled up the next picture in her gallery.

There she was, he had one hand on her breast and one taking the picture. She looked so beautiful riding that cock. I was about to cum. Lorelei could tell I was getting close so she took her hand off my cock and began rubbing my thigh as she continued.

"My legs got tired, so I asked him to switch positions. He happily agreed and told me to lay down again. I did so, and he pushed my legs back to where my ankles were behind me ears. My pussy up and inviting his big cock inside. He plunged in and fucked me hard. I came over and over again as he did." Her face had a huge smile on it as she was reliving her experience with me. "He was getting close cumming, so I told him to stop and get sit on the bed because I had a great idea on how to do it. I'll show you what I did," she said as she opened a video on her phone and started stroking my cock again.

Tyson was holding the camera, focused on his cock, with my wife's wedding ring hand wrapped around his cock. She was jerking him off and then he came. He shot a huge load all over my wife's face and cum was running over her ring.

I couldn't take it any longer. I came so hard. I shot a load of cum into the air that landed on my stomach and her hand. Lorelei giggled and said, "I licked Tyson's cum up, but I think I'll just grab a towel for you." She grabbed towels and cleaned us up. She gave me a deep, passionate kiss and went into the bathroom. I thought she was just putting the towels in the laundry, but I heard the shower turn on and I heard her say, "Babe, you want to join me?"

"Absolutely! On my way baby!" I said with enthusiasm. I went in to the bathroom and opened the shower door to see Lorelei standing there rubbing her clit. "Let me help you with that," I said as I knelt in front of her. I used my tongue and fingers to give her an orgasm that looked and sounded amazing. Lorelei has holding on to the shower walls and her legs were trembling.

"Wow babe," She said with a big smile, "I've never came this many times in less than 12 hours. I think I'm going to love our new lifestyle!"

"Oh, me too babe," I said as I smiled back. "Me too."