All Comments on 'My Cuckold Fantasy'

by MalcolmSwanson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Good story for a new writer

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was a beautiful story I would love it my bbw wife would do this. I would like up every drop of that creampie before entering her and beg for her to make this a regular thing.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now4 months ago

Could have been very hot ... not enough detail.

Nutman99Nutman994 months ago

Awesome story. I have a fantasy that I want to share my wife with another man but I want to watch.

OseekerOseeker4 months ago

A fair story...

But I'd be watching & then joining in on the fun.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent for a first story. I think you can expand the story and add additionl chapter as the cuckold lifestyle evolves

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great start! Reminds me of how my wife and I started. When I told her of my cuckold fantasies, though didn’t know the word cuckold, she said that’s crazy and “will never happen.” When my friend was over and I suggested we all hang out in underwear, he and I got down to boxers, she in panties and tank top no bra. She ended up giving him a haircut, standing in front of wall to wall mirror. I left them to get more beer, hoping to see them fucking when I got back. They were simply sitting on the couch watching TV. I laid behind her on the floor watching a movie. He sat behind us. I started rubbing her pussy slowly. She asked what I was doing. I told her “you know what I’m doing!” She whispered, “I need to go to the bathroom.” After she left, I sat kneeling to his left and said, “She wants you to suck her tits.” Made this up! When she returned, she stood in front of us both. I pulled her down and as she knelt, I grabbed the bottom of her tank and lifted it off. Suddenly she was before him topless. I pulled his hand to her breast and he began sucking. I then took her entire petite right breast into my mouth. Brent then came up and their lips locked together. I could see their tongues exploring each other’s mouths. I moved us to the floor where they continued to kiss. I pulled her panties off, and her knees fell open. Brent left hand went to her mound, so wet. Suddenly his middle finger slipped inside her and I followed my middle finger, rubbing his finger deep inside my wife’s pussy. I noticed her left hand, wedding ring visible, stroking his cock she fished it out his boxers. She then pulled him by his erection up and over her left leg and began rubbing her wet pussy with the big head of his cock. She broke her kiss with him to ask me. Are you sure this is OK looking me in my eyes. I simply kissed her passionately slipping my tongue in her mouth. I realized suddenly she guided cock to penetrate her as she let out a deep moan into my mouth as he he entered Michelle for the first time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous