My Cuckold Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband starts laying the ground work to becoming a cuckold.
1.7k words
4.57
20.9k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hmmm1160
hmmm1160
16 Followers

My Wife, Aleshia, is 5' 4'' tall, was average build, brown hair with blonde highlights, blue eyes, a size 36 C bust with pierced nipples, and a nice rounded bottom and I, Troy, am 5' 7'' tall, was slim build, athletic, brown hair, blue eyes, with a thick 5 inch cock. Are a loving couple, we are both in our late 20's, married for a few years and had a great sex life at first. As all things do after a while, our sex-life had faded. From fucking multiple times a week to maybe fucking once a month. Not that I didn't like sex anymore. Hell, I loved sex, but most of the time, it just wasn't the right time and didn't help I was developing erectile dysfunction.

We both had quite exhausting jobs, both at the same company, but different departments. I was in sales, my wife in accounting. Not the most exciting jobs, but demanding in a boring-stressful kind of way. We both came home at different times, and normally we settled into an evening routine sometime between 7 and 8 PM. We cooked something nice, watched TV or a movie. Whenever we had sex, it was great Sweaty, different positions, and all that, but nothing extraordinary. No anal, no toys, no SM or anything in that direction. Good old sex, with me cumming inside her warm pussy.

I always had the desire to explore different sexual experiences together with my wife, but my wife is very vanilla isn't open to trying new things. One day a few years into our marriage, I finally found the scenario that opened her up.

I've always masturbated to porn and as Aleshia and I had less and less sex I really started getting into cuckold porn. It was something that turned me on. But I wasn't sure if I wanted to act on those feelings. The thought of another man's cum dripping out of my wife's pussy turned me on a lot.

I started to fantasize myself and Aleshia in a cuckold scenario. Slowly stroking, I'd imagine her and a big-cocked alpha Bull fucking her around the house. On the couch, on the stairs, in our bedroom, and especially in our hot tub. He'd penetrate her in front of me, teasing me and my small cock while she came all over him. She would get so wet form fucking him that her juices would slowly drip down her leg. Then to finish it off the bull would give my wife a creampie and order me to each it out of her pussy. While that scenario probably wasn't going to happen I came up with a plan.

I approached her one night asking if she wanted to have sex. She agreed and I offered a suggestion that I had been thinking about for a few months. I had been reluctant to ask her to do it but worked up the courage to ask her today.

I said, "First, I want you to dress in that sexy pink teddy you have. I want you to blind fold me, tease me, and don't let me put my cock inside you until you let me. Deny me pleasure. Control me and dominate me. After I cum inside you I want you to straddle my head and tell me to clean up your pussy."

She replied, "um I guess we can try that. Wait here."

I waited what seemed like forever, but she came out of our bedroom in that sexy pink teddy I asked her to put on. She looked beautiful. My cock became instantly hard through my pants. I was already regretting telling her to tease and deny me. I hope I would be able to keep my erection.

She took my hand and guided me to the bedroom. She pulled out a blind fold and put it over my eyes and slowly undressed me. I couldn't see anything. I stood their nude with a raging boner, unsure of what was going to happen. I felt her hands caress my cock and her soft lips touch my mouth. We kissed while she stroked by cock.

She pulled away and asked if I wanted a blowjob. I nodded and then I felt her hands slowly run down the sides of my body until they grasped my cock and started jerking it again. Aleshia licked from the bottom of my shaft to the tip of my cock. I then felt her warm mouth engulfed the head of my cock, but immediately after that she spit my cock out.

"You didn't actually think I was going to give you a blowjob, did you?"

I replied, "Please baby I love your blowjobs."

She put the head of my cock in her mouth again, but again split it right back out.

"How does it feel to be so close to getting your cock sucked?"

I replied, "God, I want it so bad baby."

"I can see, your cock is oozing precum. Problem is I don't think you deserve a blowjob from me."

I heard her get back up. She positioned me bending over the bed. Then there was loud smack as she smacked my ass. She then smacked my other ass cheek. She did this a few times until she said she could see her handprint on each of my ass cheeks.

Aleshia positioned me again lying down on the bed. She got on top of me and started grinding on my cock. All that stood between my hard cock and her smooth wet pussy was her little pink G-string that couldn't even contain her pussy lips.

She leaned down and we kissed some more, as she ground on my cock. Her G-string was so wedged up into her pussy that the grinding would hit a sweet spot of my cock perfectly sliding in between her pussy lips. It felt like her pussy lips were wrapping around my cock. When they weren't wrapped around my cock then they were tickling the underside of my penis.

Aleshia asked me, "What do you want?"

I replied, "I want to feel your pussy."

Aleshia replied, "I don't think you deserve to fuck my pussy tonight."

She got up adjusted herself and then got back on top of me. Gone was the friction of the G-string and her pussy juices started working as lube as she again started grinding on top of me.

"Now there is nothing between my pussy and your cock. Don't you wish you could just slide it in?"

I replied, "Yes baby, I want to fuck you so badly."

I tried to angle my cock as she humped my cock so that it would slip in. After a few tries I was finally successful as the head of my cock into her warm wet pussy.

"I didn't say you could fuck me yet," Aleshia said in a scolding manor pulling my cock back out of her pussy, "as punishment for that I want you to eat my pussy."

She squatted right down on my face.

"Do you think you've earned a chance to fuck my pussy?"

"I do baby," I replied in my muffled manor as she buried her pussy into my face.

"I'll let you fuck me on two conditions. First, you must blow a huge load into my pussy. Second, you need to clean my pussy as I can't have a huge load of cum dripping out of my pussy all day."

I replied, "Yes baby anything to get to fuck you."

She got up and straddled my cock again. She angled her pussy towards the head of my erect cock and my cock run the tip of my cock back and forth through her slit. Then slowing lowered herself down onto my cock with very little resistance very her wet pussy. It was so warm and comforting having my cock inside her. I let out a sigh of pleasure.

"Thank you, baby."

"For what?" Aleshia asked.

"For giving me pleasure. Your pussy is amazing, and I crave it even in the smallest of doses", I answered.

Aleshia leaned in closer. Her lips brushed against my ear. I could feel the warmth of her breath before she said.

"I agree that you've earned my pussy tonight."

Aleshia ripped off the blind fold and my beautiful wife riding my cock right in front of me. She leaned in again and me kissed passionately. We fucked for a few more minutes.

"I want you to cum at the end of my count down."

I replied, "I don't want to cum yet, I want to keep fucking you baby."

"You're going give me a creampie in 10 seconds or you're not going to cum tonight."

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

Our fucking was getting harder and faster. My balls slapped again her skin as we fucked like rabbit.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

"Cum inside me now!" Aleshia blurted

I could believe it but the countdown worked. My body started to tense up and I grunted in pleasure.

"Oh god I'm cumming!" I said.

My cock began to shoot a huge load of cum inside of my wife's pussy. Three pumps of cum filled her pussy. I laid their exhausted, my cock still inside my wife. Her pussy filled with my warm cum.

"Now I need you to kiss my pussy and clean up the mess you made inside of it. I don't want cum dripping out of me all night."

Aleshia got up and squatted again on top of my face. Her pussy smelled like raw sex. There were little drops of cum around the edges of her pussy. Then slowly a large blob of cum came dripping out of her pussy and into my mouth. I swallowed it. I had never tasted my own cum before, it had a strange tangy taste to it.

"Eat my pussy out real good and suck all your nasty cum out. I want a clean pussy after you're done."

She ground per pussy on my mouth. My tongue penetrated her pussy as she rode my mouth. Cum continued dripping out of her pussy, down my tongue, and into my mouth. I looked up as this was happening, her eyes were shut, and she had this focused look on her face. She was trying to get off again from me eating the cum out of her pussy.

As I finished sucking the cum out of my wife's pussy, I was getting so turn on that my cock got hard again.

"Damn honey, I guess eating your cum from my pussy cures your erectile defunction. I need to punish you more often for cumming inside of me."

hmmm1160
hmmm1160
16 Followers