My Cuckold Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife fucks another man.
1k words
4.23
8.7k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hmmm1160
hmmm1160
16 Followers

Aleshia and I continued our roleplaying of her being dominate over me and teasing and denying me over the next few weeks. I started even pushing it a little further as I would have her fuck a dildo in front of me that we named Bob. I would tell her how much I enjoyed watching her fuck Bob as she moan and orgasmed from fucking it.

Then by random chance one day Aleshia told me she got a weird snapchat pic. It was from Joey who was an ex-boyfriend of one of her friends. The pic was of his cock with a caption of want to come over and chill. She was shocked that she received it and told me about it immediately.

The first thing I though was this is my chance and came up with a plan on the fly

"Babe you should totally hookup with him," I said.

She replied, "Are you serious? You want me to fuck someone else?"

"It's no secret that I've been having trouble keeping my cock hard and honestly, I've always fantasied you being with another man. You should totally do it. Just let loose and have fun. My only request is to just send me a few pics of the action and to wear a condom," I said.

After some reluctance, Aleshia made plans to go over to Joey's place that night over snapchat and spent the next couple hours getting ready for her night with him. She spent most of that time in our master bathroom curling her hair and applying make. I was just sitting on the couch unsure of what to do and questioning myself if I should allow her to do this.

Aleshia then yelled out to pickout an outfit for her. I knew exactly what I wanted her to wear. I picked out the sluttiest outfit I knew she had which was jean shorts that couldn't contain her ass cheeks and a white bralette that had just enough material that it wasn't see-through. That was her go to outfit when going out clubbing with her friends.

Aleshia came out and my mouth dropped, and my cock got instantly hard. She looked gorgeous.

"Well time for me to go," She said

"I just changed my mind I want you to stay home and have you dominate me. You look so fucking hot," I said.

I walked up to her and kissed her. Slipping my tongue into her mouth as we passionately french kissed. I felt up her boobs and took in the smell of her perfume. She stopped me.

"It too late now honey. I'm going to do this, and I really have to go or I'll be late."

We exchanged I love you's and Aleshia left, and I returned to the couch. I watched as my wife walked out the door to her car and I watched as her car backed out of the driveway. I had butterflies in my stomach as I watched Aleshia's car turn the corner and go out of sight.

Every second that went by I became more nervous and anxious. My heart was beating out of my chest. I finally got the text that she arrived, and I replied with have fun and love you. She replied back love you too.

It was about an hour before the first text came in. It was her beautiful hand wrapped around his hard cock. My cock got instantly hard and I got horny. My hand found my cock seconds after that, and I began to jerk. All I could think around was my wife was holding another mans cock as I jerked to the picture. Within 3 minutes of jerking I had the strongest ejaculation that I have had in a long time. My cum ran down the shaft of cock and onto my hand. I got cleaned myself and went back to the couch to watch tv.

Two minutes later my cock began to get hard again from imagining what my wife was doing. Is she having fun? What are they doing right now? Can he perform better than me sexually? Did my wife cum? Did she make him cum?

I started to jerk off again thinking about my wife getting fucked. My jerking was lasting longer this time and I wasn't having trouble staying hard. About 30 minutes after the first text I get a second. It wasn't a picture, but a video. I hit play and it showed my wife begging Joey to fuck her and then Joey sliding his cock into my wife for the first time. Their bodies began to slap together and my wife was telling him how good it felt. Then the video abruptly ended.

15 minutes later I get a third text. It was a cumshot on her boobs with a message that she was going to spend the night and come home in the morning.

I didn't sleep well that night, but eventually fell asleep. I woke up alone and had breakfast. While eating my wife came home. We greeted each other and I asked how it went.

"Great! I was nervous at first, but we really had great chemistry," Said Aleshia

"Please tell me all about it," I replied.

She began to tell me about how he treated her like a true women and they started their evening with drinks and how Joey was romancing her. They eventually moved into the bedroom and made love.

I replied "made love?"

"It was like we needed little time to warm up to get past our nerves and awkwardness, but then we just totally clicked. I then made love to another man. We are not in love, but we made love twice. I still love you Troy, but what we do barely qualities as sex"

"What do we do?"

"I love you Troy"

"But we had sex. Yes. It has been a long time since we made love. Your problems have made that true."

"I don't understand. Isn't sex with someone you love, making love?"

"It is supposed to work that way. But Troy, when was the last time we just connected physically with raw passion and were able to act on that without thinking about other issues?"

My heart dropped. Then I realized my deep fantasy was coming true.

hmmm1160
hmmm1160
16 Followers