My Cuckold Wedding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark could hardly speak. He had already guessed what 'Cleaner' meant. He had been 'cleaning' my labia after sex with Scott and Gregg for years, but I could see on his sweet delicate face that he wanted the meaning of 'Reviver' explained to him. I think he had already guessed, but wanted clarification. Gregg had also gauged Mark's trepidation and continued without waiting for his question.

"The job of the cuckold 'Reviver' is, of course, to bring his Wife's Lover back into the action after...."

Mark interrupted. "To get him hard again?"

Gregg laughed and confirmed his question with an exaggerated double 'thumbs up' gesture to confirm - "Exactly!"

"Should I ask how?"

Gregg locked eyes with Mark and responded by saying, "I think you already know that Mark."

Mark's face grew more red than before as he responded, "I'm not a homosexual."

"I know that," Gregg confirmed.

"So do I," I said truthfully.

Mark began to look trapped and anxious. "There is one thing I won't do -- ever!"

Gregg and I both knew that Mark was referring to anal sex.

"Me neither!" Gregg confirmed. "Never have! Never will!"

The relief on Mark's face was palpable and, although his face was losing its red colour, he still had something more to say. Gregg and I could sense his emotional turmoil and the life changing decision that he was about to make, so we remained quiet and waited patiently.

"I'll need some time, and some training too," he said eventually.

It was Gregg who responded positively. "Starting tomorrow," he replied, "So let us raise our glasses to our new lives."

We downed our wine and ordered another bottle. Our chatter was intimate and happy - looking at us you would have seen three friends having a happy night out, not the subjugation of the Lady's fiancée. That was the purpose of our evening together - Mark's subjection. But Gregg had more to say.

"Tomorrow is Friday Mark. We could start your cuckold tuition, so what I want you to do is to come and join us after work. Can you do that?"

Mark's glass was halfway to his lips when he stopped and, with eyes wide open in surprise, replied, "Yes Gregg. What for?"

"To attend to Mary's needs of course, cuckold," he replied, "and to dress her after we have finished."

"Of course Master," Mark's replied.

I felt a shock of realisation course through me. He had just referred to Gregg as 'Master'. Why had he done so? I quickly realised that he had embraced his cuckolding. Just by that one word he had confirmed to Gregg and I that he would accept his inferiority as an unmanned husband.

Gregg took this revelation in his stride and a beatific smile appeared on his face. He looked at me, took my hand, kissed it, and said, "You do believe that I love you, don't you Mary?"

I pulled his face down onto mine and kissed him. "Of course I do," I replied, "and I love you too."

"And you realise that I can't marry you."

"I do!"

"Then I think that Mark should get his wish and marry you -- soon!"

"If you say so Master," I replied trying hard not to giggle.

"When?" said Mark.

12