All Comments on 'My Cuckold Wedding Ch. 05'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rossieno1Rossieno18 months ago

Very good story. Wants Mary to take more of the dominatic role. So far, cuckold has come her before.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Simply awful. Why, if you knew what lay ahead, would you be accepting of the disrespect, humiliation and lack of love showed to you? Why would you be willing to risk you life? Why would you get married. This should have ended with the first chapter. You're beating a dead horse.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle8 months ago

I wish I had never read this jaw droppingly moronic story.

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Maybe there needs to be a separate category for willing cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good story. Want continue. 5 stars♥️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's kind of interesting that the kind of people who write this kind of crap are also the low-IQ morons who can't find the Fetish category. You can't help but wonder if there is causation as well as correlation there...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, we kinda know why Mark is so gullible into being a cuckold. He grew up not knowing anything else. We need a few more chapters of the wedding, honeymoon, a few years later (after at least a couple of kids from Mary), and maybe 10 or so years later. What happens when Gregg passes away? How many men will Mary have to satisfy for Gregg? What happens to the kids that Mark has to take care of while their mom is off having fun with men? Will they notice their moms absence? Will they find out that Mark is wearing women's clothing, a collar, and a cage?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I just don't get why anyone would do any of this. Why get married?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please fucking ignore the haters. I'm desperately waiting for more stuff from you. Please please keep posting. Would love to continue on Mark's cuckolding and cuckold pregnancy is amazing hot too

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

This pathetic piece of shit is everything that is wrong with LW. Making light of mental illness is not erotic in the least.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story…Interesting how the wives always instinctively know about their cuckold’s need to crossdress..She knew he had worn panties…so hot..

This story could go so many ways..she will soon know the depth of her cuckold’s need for cock too.. It’s all so good..Keep writing…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES