All Comments on 'My Cum Obsession: a Guilty Pleasure'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Skye_subSkye_subalmost 7 years ago
My guilty pleasure

Unapologetic and straight to the point; this story is what orgasms are made of. Fantastic work.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Another erotic masterpiece from Britt! Five stars as always!There is no doubt in my mind that the lady that wrote this masterpiece is indeed a master piece! Wish you lived near me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun story

Many women have a mental block regarding cum in mouth and swallowing. The ones who overcome this barrier gain confidence and increased sexual satisfaction.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 7 years ago
Five Stars

Torridly hot... a real ball churner of a story Britt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

Wow, that was an absolutely fantastic story, so hot, I am still rock hard after reading it. Amazing stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Queen of Kink!

You are such a hot slut, my dear Brittney! I can't wait to read the plan. That story is worthy of 20 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Erotic

....of course a three man bukkake with the huge cumshots would be the ultimate

KenLukinKenLukinalmost 7 years ago
Blown Away!!

Britt, your stories fuckin' rock!! So descriptive... you know how to suck a cock!!

BadDad2525BadDad2525almost 7 years ago
Me, and my boys!

You lucky Lady!

I'm a gay male and love cum as much as you!

Great story. I wanna hear more about his sons....

Thanks,

BadDad

ProperFatherlyLoveProperFatherlyLoveover 6 years ago
Awesome story

I'd love a girl who thirsted for my sperm like that. The hottest thing in the world is a girl who genuinely loves to suck cock and swallow cum. Hearing the purrs and moans of contentment as she bonds with you is the best thing a man can experience. If I had a girl who sucked my cock every day whenever she got the urge and called me Daddy while doing it, I'd be the happiest man alive. However, I don't think I could share her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wasn't like when I was in Rota

When I was stationed in Rota (Feb 77 - Jun 80), I did not run into anything like this. I have had women who loved to swallow, and some who didn't. Spitters are quitters, I guess. Although I am all male i.e., I love women, I have a secret desire for truly beautiful transexuals - and my interest in them is oral. Though I don't smoke, the thought of sucking and swallowing a hot transexual fascinates me endlessly. Wife does NOT approve, LOL. Love to think on a story idea for you for me, so to speak. You are the bomb. Oh, and when young, I was a 'shooter' i.e., when cuming w/hand, I could and did hit the head board behind me!!! Normal 6". You are the perfect woman, and I wish I were 40 years younger, since I am a total deviant. I love to rim and tongue fuck ass, for example. Orgies, morgies, swapping, any/everything. Bobby

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
how much cum have you consumed

I wonder how much cum you if consumed. I am 60 and have been masturbating regularly 3-4 times a week for 46 years I've always eaten my cum, in fact I learnt to edge so I could eat more and have done so over the last 10 years of my life, It makes me hard with the thought of how much I have swallowed, based on a 5 mil of cum per ejaculation say three times a week average, I've drank about 35 lt yum. Cheers Richard NZ

jc01xxxjc01xxxover 4 years ago
Love a swallower

Great story Brittni! A cum swallowing slut is a fantasy of many a man, especially me.

Skye_subSkye_subover 4 years ago
Omg babe

My girlfriend the hot cum swallower. I came more times to this than I can award it in stars. I made a mess babe, now come clean me up.

BarebackingMichelleBarebackingMichelleover 4 years ago
Lovely idea for a great story.

You have a wonderful way of describing how eating massive loads of cum be so sexy.

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustabout 4 years ago
Wish there was another chapter

This deserves another chapter

yowseryowserabout 4 years ago

Extraordinary

Splendid tale, immediate, descriptive, atmospheric. During and after reading I can taste the sperm and the smell in the air. May every penis you desire make its way home to you. Lovely.

MonsterGuyXMonsterGuyXabout 4 years ago

Another great read, Brittni... I just wish you could see (& swallow) how much cum you've coaxed from my cock...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

So hot and nasty. Full of vivid, juicy details. The way you drank Sam's cum from his used condom and then jerked Bobby off under the blanket, in front of everyone, was so nasty. The part where you were sucking off Sam's father while Sam fucked your pussy from behind was especially hot. My favorite parts were: "As I walked in quietly, there was my friend Susan on her back, knees bent and her boyfriend Sam just pumping away. His ass was moving like a jackhammer and soon after, he was shaking in orgasm while Susan held onto his back. Sam lifted himself up which allowed her to spot me. I thought she would be startled but in fact, she had the opposite reaction.

"Oh, hi Britt. Is everyone still here?" She casually asked as if nothing was happening.

The sweaty Sam turned to face me, exposing his now half erect cock with a condom dangling off the end. The tip was full of cum and I was surprised it hadn't fallen off due to the weight. With a slight tug, it slid off and he sat it down on the end table as we all made small talk while they dressed. They walked out of the room and my horniness overtook my sanity as I sat there thinking for a minute. I went to the doorway, peeking out, looking both directions, before closing the door.

I lifted Sam's used condom and sniffed it. Of course it smelled strongly of latex and Susan's pussy. The semen was still warm and I stuck my tongue inside the rubber, then tilted my head back as all the contents emptied into my mouth. I even turned it inside out to make sure none would go to waste. Once again, I had partially satisfied that salty taste I loved! Of course with me that is rarely enough."

And

"One day I was extremely horny and after sucking off big Sam in his office, I also had young Sam come in and I did the same. After that, I would blow them both when I worked. That became my routine until one day it went a step further and they double teamed me while I was on the office desk or as one of them said, I was the meat in their "Sam-which." I was on my back as younger Sam ended up cumming in my pussy while big Sam finished in my mouth. Of course, it eventually got back to Susan but by then we had graduated."

Keep up the great work. You are very talented, and kinky. This really turned me on. I wonder how will your night with Alfonso proceed, are those stories true. As soon as I finish reading this story, I'm going to read the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So fucking nasty. Especially the part at the end where you blew other guys for Alfonso and recorded it. The part where you jerked him off and then scooped up the cum off his stomach and licked it clean was also really hot. I liked how he had a fetish for cumsluts too. Your dirty talk was great as well. My favorite part was: "He laughed and I started kissing him. I was so wet. I now wanted him to fuck me. I took off my clothes and he was on top of me, pounding my gooey pussy with my legs up in the air. As his balls slammed my asshole with every thrust, I had to release a powerful orgasm! I screamed while my vaginal walls twitched around his manhood.

"You want some more cum baby? I will give you all you want. I have a lot more for you," panted Alfonso while drilling my slit.

That just made me cum again and I begged for his seed, "Oh yes, I want it! I want you to pull out and shove it in my mouth so I can taste you again. I want to be your sperm drinker. Feed me. This time I won't miss a drop!"

Alfonso jumped up while I quickly sat up, leaning my back against the headboard. He stood in front of me, bracing himself by holding the top of the headboard on both sides of my head. While in that standing position on the bed, he put his loaded dick in my mouth and thrusted in and out like he was fucking my face.

He was yelling, "AAUGGHH FUCK! Take it again baby! There it is, drink it! Augghhhhh!"

His cock was spurting in my mouth another huge load. It wasn't quite as big as the first one but when he had finished, my mouth was plenty full. He stood there, shivering with his cock still between my lips."

So hot. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to read about you blowing those guys from college. I'm rock-hard now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Brittni, you are such a bad girl! I liked how you helped Alfonso's sons get off, and decided to blow them too from that point on. I didn't expect that. I thought the story would end with you blowing those three guys. My favorite parts were: "I put my hand to move his away, took hold of his cock and instructed, "Wow, you are bigger than your dad. I will do it for you because I don't want you to make a mess. I'm going to suck it and I want you to warn me when you are going to cum. I will be able to know then if you have hyperspermia."

Paul leaned back on his hands and spread his legs nervously. Down on my elbows, I took his member in my mouth. Feeling his heartbeat through his engorged head on my tongue, I began to slowly suck it.

After just a few sucking strokes and without warning, Paul began to panic and shoot his cum into my mouth, "I'm sorry...augh...oh...sorry Britt...augh...augh...augh!"

The first rope of spunk hit the back of my throat causing me to gag and cough as much of it ran out of my lips and down my chin. Wave after wave of salty white gold spewed into my mouth and I thought it was never going to stop! I swallowed much of it as some escaped after I had choked. Finally, Paul's young cock had stopped unloading. I swallowed again trying to finish off what was left in my mouth. I continued to cough."

And

"Both cocks continued to be fully hard. I told them I would return shortly after I drank something from the kitchen. I had to get my thoughts together. It was so exciting thinking about how I now had three males in the house producing large amounts of my favorite nectar. I had so many ideas to share with the boys. They would need to masturbate frequently and I needed to show them how. I also didn't want all that cum to go to waste so I had some ideas for that as well. Should I tell Alfonso? Would he be ok with me blowing his sons? After I had consumed a large glass of Diet Coke, I was now thinking straight.

Returning to the bedroom, both boys were anxiously waiting for my plan when I said, "Ok guys, you are going to need your balls cleaned out again right now and probably at least twice a day for good. Listen up, here is our plan...""

So hot. Great ending to a great story. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow BRITTNI loved it can wait to read your other cum story

AJ_JohnsonAJ_Johnsonover 2 years ago

Amazing story! My fiance loves to give blowjobs and I too am happy to see her please so many cocks! I have seen her suck off probably at least 100 guys over the past 3 years. God it turns me on! She now wants to have them cum in her, then have me "reclaim" her pussy by adding my cum in her. She blows my mind! I love it.

Great job on the story...definitely keep post updates! :P

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love your dirty stories. This one is the stuff of dreams!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5146 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com