My Dad and I Put on a Show

Story Info
My dad and I have fans. They want a show.
2.7k words
4.59
16.7k
30

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content. This is a sequel to My Dad and I Made a Porno.

I park the Porsche in the driveway and I can't stop smiling. After two months I still can't really believe I'm driving this car. I walk into the kitchen, my father looks up and when he notices it's me, looks back down to his paper. He has been acting awkwardly like this ever since he fucked me on camera for his former boss who in return bought us the Porsche.

'Hi dad!'

'Hi Ben,' he mumbles.

It has been two months since we handed over the videotape to John, my father's ex-boss. My dad was adamant on not delivering it on MP4, as John requested. As if he can't rip it and put it online like this. OK boomer. But I definitely hope he doesn't. Aside from that, I'm actually less ashamed than I thought. I know it's a big taboo for most people, but it was for a good cause and I actually enjoyed it. A couple of weeks ago I hooked up with a guy from Grindr and couldn't deny my dad fucked me much better. This stranger was very passionate. Kissed me everywhere and asked me what I liked. Don't get me wrong, I like that also, but I kind of liked the way my dad plowed me like a chore he was dreading.

-----

I'm reading in bed when I hear someone coming up the stairs and walking towards my room. My dad walks in and for the first time in months looks me directly in the eye. This can't be good. He sits on the bed, takes a deep breath and talks without breathing or breaking eye contact.

'Sorry Ben, John did show the tape to other people. He says not to anybody we know and he has been very selective about showing it. His friends are loving what we did and keep asking John if we can organize something for them. This time we don't have to film it. They want a show.'

'A show?' I ask, 'So we would do the same we did but with people in the room?'

'That is the idea, yes. He is willing to pay us another 100.000 for it.'

'Woa, that is a lot of money. But how could we keep that secret for mom? It's hard enough pretending we're paying John back every month.'

'I thought about that. We could put it in your bank account? Your mother and I can't see what's in there anymore.'

And then I just nodded. My dad smiled and leaned in to hug me. He never hugs me so I freeze and clench my hand in my knee. In his hug I feel dad's crotch against it. I look him in the eye and start massaging his bulge with the back of my hand. Dad frowns and pulls back.

'Save that for the show.'

I'm rock hard and lie back frustrated.

-----

It's the day of the show. I showered, shaved, douched, moisturized and perfumed all necessary parts. Dad told my mom that we were going away for a game. She didn't need any further information. She doesn't give a shit about sports. We drive to John's house in silence. He lives on the other side of town so it's quite a ride. After 10 minutes my father puts on the radio to break the silence. I'm getting a little bit nervous. I'm having sex with my father in front of men I've never met. I also can't deny that the idea is making me horny. We drive up to the mansion where 4 other cars are parked. I do quick math and count up to 3 million dollars in cars there.

John opens the door and we are surprised by the mask he is wearing.

'The stars of the evening! Come in! Oh these masks? We wear them on occasions like this. We got the idea from Eyes wide shut.'

John brings us to a room on the first floor with a huge bed in the middle. Around the bed are a bunch of chairs.

'We'll be here in a couple of minutes. Please don't get undressed on forehand. We like a show, so take your time.'

Dad and I sit on the bed. We didn't discuss a plan. I guess we both assumed we would repeat the last trick. It is uncomfortably silent for a couple of minutes, until the heavy, wooden door opens and 6 masked people walk in. First John. right beside him two middle-aged men, followed by a younger man and, surprisingly, a man and woman holding hands. I hadn't been expecting a woman here. It feels strange but does it matter? I can't decide before being surprised again by a string quartet entering. They sit down and start playing a calm arrangement. When everyone is settled on their seats, John nods at dad.

My father lays back on the bed and guides my hand to his chest. I slowly unbutton his shirt and softly kiss his neck. He still tenses up with these sweet affections, but lets me continue. When his shirt is open and I rub his hairy belly and chest. I look up to him and before I can hesitate I press my lips on his. He opens his mouth and I feel his tongue finding a way in my mouth. I play with his nipples as he starts kissing me harder. He bites my underlip, grabs my hand and puts it on his pants. He wears dress pants that might even be from his wedding suit. I break our kiss, take off my t-shirt and lay my head on his stomach. When I push his pants and underwear down, his semi flops up and hits me on my chin. One of the middle aged men chuckles at my startled reaction.

Dad's dick is 6 inches like this, but I know It will grow some more once he is fully erect. I look around the room to make sure I have everyone's attention and welcome the head of Dad's cock in my mouth like an old friend. I lick around the edge and kiss the slit. I try to go down as far as I can and slowly come back up. And there it is, Dad is fully erect right now.

I'm trying to give a show. I spit on the dick, go so deep I choke and make sure I look at my audience. Nobody is touching themselves, but they seem to enjoy the show. Dad rubs my ass and pulls my jeans down. I see the man of the couple lick his lips when he watches my round ass.. My erection pokes against my belly. My dad licks his fingers and pushes it between my butt cheeks As if cued, the string quartet starts bending the chamber music in a more dramatic turn. Dad isn't the subtle type and jams his finger in. He keeps it there for a couple of seconds before starting to finger my hole rhythmically. He is doing a good job. I roll back my eyes and forget to focus on the blowjob. My dad slaps me hard on the butt.

'Come on! Suck my dick, Ben!"

I'm pulled back into reality. My dad clearly is a teacher and doesn't play around or cares about me enjoying myself. We're here to do our assignment. Our audience seems to like my dad manhandling me. He notices the raspy voiced encouragement from the room and decides to take action. Without taking his finger out of my hole, he grabs my hair and pushes me in the mattress. With his finger he cranes my ass up and gets to the side so everybody has a good look. The people in front of me get up and walk to the other side to see. Dad treats them on a second finger sliding in my ass that makes me grunt loudly. He slaps my ass again and tells me to be quiet. One of the spectators agrees with dad and shouts: 'Yes teach that bitch." My dad snickers and slaps the other cheek a little harder.

When my hole is opened up by the two fingers he pulls them out. Dad stands up and hovers above me. I feel his dickhead against my hole. He grabs my hair and pushes me into the mattress. He leans over me and whispers sweetly so only I can hear.

"I'm going in, Ben. Are you ready?"

I nod and dad gets up. I hear people shifting closer to see dad's dick slide into his sons hole. Last time he jammed it in at once, but now he takes his time. Inch by inch I feel his shaft gliding in my ass. When he pivots forward to get it all in, his hand presses hard on the back of my head. Then it's all in and he barely moves, probably to show off how well I'm taking it all. Then he pulls back just as slowly until only the head is pushing against my sphincter. I can guess what's going to happen...

And there he goes, thrusting so hard back into me I hop forward. I braze myself and push my ass back. Dad pulls my hair and starts fucking hard and deep.

With every thrust I hear our audience breathing more loudly. John's younger friend shows up before me. His bright eyes peer curiously trough his mask and pierce in mine. He sits down on the bed and rubs my shoulder. My dad stops fucking and buries his dick inside me. He shouts:

'Don't fucking touch my son.'

The man grabs inside his suit jacket and takes out a stack of bills. He puts them next to my head and rubs my shoulders again. My dad sighs and starts fucking me again. The man caresses my shoulders, goes down on my back and reaches for my hard dick. He slowly jerks me off. There are moments I zoom out. Between dad's rhythmic movements, his manly odour, the faces swirling around me and the dizzying music, I couldn't tell left from right and right from wrong. I let all the sensations come over me and pass out.

When I wake up I'm lying on my side with my head in a skirted lap. A womens hand is caressing me slowly. The man is back in his seat.

What the fuck happened?

'Don't worry, baby. You've only been out for a second. You looked glorious up there.'

It's the wife of the couple. I look up and see her warm smile and bright eyes. She keeps touching my hair. She looks behind me and nods friendly to someone.

I feel my father spooning me from behind. The woman reaches over and grabs his dick.

'I'm going to help you. We are going to take it slow this time, baby.'

She guides my dads dick to my hole. When the tip is in, he tries to push harder but she holds him back. She shushes. Maybe to sooth me or maybe to calm my father down. I feel very safe in her lap. She lets go and lets him slide himself all the way in. Her hand immediately comes back to stroke my hair.

'There, there. This is nice isn't it? Now your dad is going to try to listen to your body, isn't he?'

Dad grabs my waist and grinds himself into me. His full attention is on making love to my hole and he might not know it, but he is stimulating my prostate in the best possible way. My dick is harder than ever and I feel an orgasm coming in my belly. My dad speeds up but it feels more considerate, a little more gentle. The woman carresses my hair and i close my eyes. This is pure bliss.

The woman gets up and walks to her partner. He has his dick out and she starts stroking him. I miss her presence but I like being with dad again. He keeps going the way I like it. Its wonderous how long he can go without cumming. I look over my shoulder and my father stares right back at me. Something in his eyes have changed. Where he would avoid eye contact or look awkwardly at me when fucking me before, he now looks loving and proud. Before I get used to it, he moves closer and kisses me on the mouth. His lips are soft but dominant. He pushes his tongue in my mouth and explores every corner. He tastes so familiar. All awkwardness is gone. I want to give my dad everything he wants.

So i get up and push my dad on his back. I see the crowd shifting in excitement to see me take charge. With my back to him I sit on top of him. His dick glides back to the hilt and i lay back on my dad. As sensual as I can I grind my ass against my dad. It feels amazing and - based on the groans from under me - it also does for him. I lift my ass up to give dad some space to move.

"Do what you want dad. Go as hard as you want."

The woman looks at me and knods. Her husband looks ready to cum. So does the rest. Everyone is ready for the big finale.

Hesitantly at first my dad slides in and out of me. Then he goes faster and faster and it doesnt take him long to plow me like he is used to again. I still feel very much in control in this position. I decide how deep he can go. But than he grabs the back of my thighs and bends me in half, knees against my chest, my used ass on full display. In dads strong hold i feel safe, but vulnerable. The plowing continues and all the sympathy is gone now.

Dad fucks to cum now.

He is getting sweaty. His wet torso makes my back slippery, but he keeps me in place. Dad grunts, squeezes me harder and jams his cock all the way up in me. Cum gushes out of my asshole. Dad lets go of my legs and I grab my dick and in two or thee jerks cum all over my belly. Dad pulls out and pushes me off him. He has sweat all over and has a red face.

I sit up and see all the men around me are jerking off, except the one with the wife. She is doing it for him. I don't know what gets into me but I feel like giving an encore. I get up and walk to the man that touched me earlier. I grab him by the dick and guide him back to the bed. I lay down and have him stand over me. He understands immediately and starts jerking off. In about 10 seconds he starts ejaculating. Thick blobs of cum land om my chest, neck and face. He stands back and I look at the others. They know what is happening and can't get in line fast enough. First the man and wife. She jerks him off and he squirts fast and far. She bends over and kisses my forehead.

'Thank you, honey.'

The two older guys come pretty quickly. They both aim for my face and my eyelids and lips are starting to feel sticky. Then it's John's turn. Good old John who i've known my whole life. He bends over and grabs my jaw so my lips pout like a fish. With his other hand he jerks off close to my face. When he comes his liquid cum drips right into my mouth. I can only swallow not to choke.

As soon as John and the rest of the audience walk to the door, the musicians stop and get up. Dad is catching his breath next to me. I get up and start dressing, trying to grasp what just happened. Dad is buckling his belt when he sees me struggling to get my tshirt on. He turns to me swiftly and hugs me. With his arms tight around me I relax. He says:

'100.000 dollars, son. And you're the star.'

I feel like a million bucks on the drive back home.