My Dad and I Take it Easy

Story Info
But easy is relative.
2.2k words
4.59
18k
37

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

It's been a while since I had a nice moment with my dad. Actually, the last two times we were in the same room for longer than 2 minutes, he fucked me like a bull. After that, it got complicated. When I storm into the kitchen to get some coffee before I leave for my classes, he finds an excuse to go upstairs as quickly as possible. When he comes back home from work and I'm at home, I drive off to see a friend.

Of course it would be awkward. My dad and I filmed us fucking to get money from his ex boss for a vintage Porsche. After that we got popular and had a very Kubrickesque night having sex in front of a crowd. Oh, and I should add I indeed let the spectators cum on my face after my father came inside my ass.

So yes, things are tense in this household.

-----------

"Your mother is leaving tomorrow to visit aunt Betsy."

My dad is standing in the door frame of my room. The light behind him makes his grey hair light up and obscures his face. His big frame is intimidating and I don't know what to say.

"I think we should have dinner together. I will make something."

Before I can say something he leaves again. What the fuck does he want from me? We barely talk even though I couldn't sit normally for weeks after his plowing and now he wants to have a nice dinner?

-----------

After class I dread going home. I take my time to say bye to my fellow students and take the busy route home, hoping to end up in a traffic jam. No such luck and this Porsche is so damn fast.

When I enter the kitchen, my dad just puts the plates on the table. It's my favorite: pasta carbonara. A recipe my grandmother used to make and that dad experimented with for years to make vegetarian when I stopped eating meat. You really don't miss the crispy pork now anymore.

"Hey Ben, glad you are here."

I sit down and he immediately starts talking.

"I know things have been weird between us. We did things that aren't supposed to happen between a father and a son and there isn't really anything that prepares you for the aftermath. I do want you to know that I do really love you and I am very proud of you. From what I can tell you're doing great at university and I don't understand TikTok, but your videos clearly are very popular."

Embarrassed, I stuff my mouth with pasta. Gooey and creamy. Lovely.

"I really am, Ben. And that's why I decided that you should keep the money John gave you. All of it."

I swallow. I hoped we could endlessly postpone talking about the money. For our one time only show, my dad's ex-boss (and our biggest fan) transferred 100.000 dollars to my account to keep it a secret from my mother. I have been too afraid to touch it. I start protesting.

"No, Ben. Really. It's yours. You know, It's not comfortable to say this, but I don't care about the money anymore. Something happened that last time we.. eh.. you know. It's been years that I was able to do it like that. Your mother doesn't like it like that, and..."

"Oh my god, dad. Don't tell me that."

"Ben, you swallowed my load and I saw it spill out of your ass. This really is too icky for you?"

My dad. English teacher during the day, poet by night.

"Yes, it is."

"Alright. So what I'm trying to say is that this energy we have is amazing. I love how you let me fuck you and I'm pretty sure you like it too."

I think of the men I've slept with since the show. He's right. No one was able to give it to me like he did. Rough but lovingly. Some guys tried, but they either don't have the stamina or where very performatively dominant. Not the way my dad does it. He truly and fully possesses me. In between these hookups, I am starting to fall for one of my classmate, Matteo. We've been seeing each other a lot and the sex is great, but it's boyfriend sex.

I sigh.

"You're right. It's something else."

Dad pushes his unfinished plate away, gets up to stand next to me and takes my hand.

"Can we do it just for fun one time?"

I drop my fork on my plate, get up and follow him. Upstairs he rushes past my moms and his bedroom and walks into mine. He pulls me forward and launches me on the bed. Before I can even think about getting up he is on top of me with all his weight. I look up my ceiling at the glow in the dark stars that I never took down.

I feel the heat of his body through his clothes. His stubbly chin scratches my cheeks, lips and neck as he places wet kisses wherever he finds a spot. This is the dad I remember sweating on top of me, getting what he wants and pushing me to my limits. The way he looks at me reminds me of when he was angry with me for one of my shenanigans. Only now he is definitely coming with me when he sends me to my room. He pushes his lips on mine and shoves his tongue deep inside my mouth.

He rides against my hips, forcing my legs to part. His hands grab flesh and pull me hard into his body. I need to calm him down.

I put my arms around his neck to embrace him tightly while I breathe out. He opens his eyes and looks right into mine. He laughs and breaks our kiss.

"Let's take it easy."

"Yes please."

He gets off me and lays next to me. I get out of bed and take off my t-shirt, jeans and socks. I see him watching, but notice how uncomfortable he feels. I take his hand and get him up in front of me.

I open his shirt button by button. I kiss his chest while I peel the cotton of his skin. I rub his shoulders and slither down his chest and belly. I open his belt, zip down his fly and drop the chino's to his ankles. He steps out of them and straightens his back. I see the big bulge in his black boxers. He tries to pull me into him again, but I push him away. I will take my time this round. I grab the elastic band and pull his underwear down.

There it is. The dick that made me. That looks so much like mine. Hard and bouncing up and down every few seconds as if to ask me not to forget him.

I take a step forward and feel his hard dick pressed against my bellybutton. I press my lips softly on his and I feel the tension leaving his body. He lays back on the bed and I get in between his legs.

Without breaking eye contact with him, I take the substantial head in my mouth. He looks fascinated as I slide more and more of his dick in my throat. When my nose touches his pubes he grunts. He closes his eyes, but I need him to see me. I go back up but keep the head in my mouth. I lick it like lollipop and taste a bit of his precum. I have his attention again.

"Look at me, dad. Look at me sucking your dick."

He nods slowly and I go to work. My wet mouth slides down to the base and before my throat muscles get too used to the thickness I get back up. With my hands I caress his belly, his juicy thighs. I grab his balls and pull a little bit. My dad looks at me proudly and strokes my hair. A few times I feel him make a fist to grab some hair, but let's go before it hurts. The beast is trying to be kind. For now.

I know my dad can go for a long time, but my jaw starts to hurt. I release his dick from my mouth. Strings of precum and spit still connecting us. He sits up and gets me on all fours.

"Give me that ass, Ben."

I'm afraid he wants to go straight to fucking. I should blame myself, insatiably sucking him off until he can't think straight anymore. I'm surprised to find out he has other plans.

My dad gets behind me and pushes my cheeks apart.

"There's my favorite hole."

I start to chuckle but I am startled when I feel his warm lips, strong tongue and raspy face on my hole. He expertly licks up and down my crack, teasing my hole with his tongue. His fingers dig deep into my flesh and pulls me open even wider. I hear him spit on my hole and spreading the wetness with his mouth.

I think I'm losing it when I feel his strong arms around my middle as he pulls me back on top of him. He holds me tight while his dick slides between my thighs. Without losing his force, he slides one hand under my balls and finds my hole with his finger.

With ease he slides his middle finger in me. I hear him whisper something, but mostly feel his moist, hot breath on my ear. When he slides in his index finger as well, I hear what he was saying.

"Mine. All mine."

I throw my head back in his neck and see my messy desk. Books to get through. Papers to write. I don't care about any of it anymore.

My dads fingers slide in and out of me. He gets his ring finger in there and he slowly fingerbangs me while stretching me out.

"Lube." I whimper.

He laughs and turns me on my belly. He gets up and gets the lube out of my nightstand. How did he know? Who cares. He stands next to me while he puts a generous amount of lube on his dick. He then slaps my ass hard and rubs some on my hole and fingers some inside me.

He gets on top of my. Again the overwhelming sensation of his weight on top of me. He puts an arm around my neck and I kiss the sweat from his forearm. He pushes his head against my hole. It goes in. He pushes a bit more in. I know from experience now he must be halfway in. Please hurry, I think. Fill me up, dad.

As if he heard my thoughts he shoves the rest of his dick in me. I feel his pelvis against my ass. A subtle airflow between the small of my back and his belly. He doesn't move much for a couple of seconds, just keeping his dick all the way in me. His arms tense up around my head, gearing up for the finale.

He moves back, inch by inch he pulls out. When I start to feel empty, I brace myself. Normally he fucks it right back in. This time he goes back down just as slowly. He repeats this a couple of time.

"Nice and easy." dad says.

He releases the headlock and pushes himself up. I grab on to his underarms. He pulls back again, but he is done with being tender. He plows back in and I let out a wail. Dad starts thrusting in and out. This is what I've been longing for. I feel his sweat dripping on my back. His grunts are loud and I hope we've closed the windows, but don't care enough to want to check.

He grabs my hair and pulls me up. I get on all fours and arch my back as much as I can. With his other hand he grabs my hip and starts yanking me back with every thrust. The claps of my ass hitting his hips is almost as loud as his animalistic noises. I feel like I'm being annihilated while being made anew. We are separate, but move as one. This feels good.

He grabs my other hip and starts fucking very fast. I grab my penis and let the fast shakes of my body do the rest. I grab a bit tighter and cum harder than I ever came before. My dad roars loudly and shoves his dick all the way into me. I feel his cum trickling down my leg.

He lets himself fall on top of me. His dick is still inside me, jerking occasionally to push out the last cum.

I feel a blissful calmness come over me as I dose in and out of sleep. The last thing I remember is my dads soft dick slipping out of my ass.

----------

I open my eyes and see the Harry Potter clock on my nightstand. Too early to get up. Around my torso I feel warm, strong arms and there's a big leg in between mine. Against my ass rests a meaty, soft and slightly sticky sausage. I close my eyes again and before I fall asleep again, a sleepy kiss is planted right behind my ear.