My Dad & Uncle Pt. 01: Slave to Uncle Abe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexWrites
AlexWrites
127 Followers

We were both breathing heavily. His sweat mixed with mine. A minute later, we calmed down and he kissed me so affectionately while his hands were caressing my body. I put my arms around him and held him tight.

God, I loved getting fucked by him. I loved feeling every inch of him inside of me. I felt connected to him more than I've ever connected with anyone.

He stopped kissing me, smiled and said, "I'm gonna crush you if I stay like this."

"I don't care. I'm not letting you go."

He kissed me again for a while and then lied next to me. I snuggled next to his body and he wrapped his arm around me. My hand was playing with his cum-soaked soft dick.

"You can clean it if you want to," he said.

I smiled and licked his cock clean and snuggled next to him again.

"So how does it feel losing your virginity?"

"It was more than I had expected. The pleasure...oh my god, I've never felt anything like this before. It was perfect."

"You are perfect, Josh."

"Did you enjoy it as much as I did, uncle Abe?"

"Oh my Lord! Even more. Can't you tell? I've never had such pleasure with anyone before and I'm not bullshitting you, Josh. You are fucking amazing."

"It makes me really happy to hear that. I was trying my best to please you."

"I know, and I know it was painful for you at first and I'm grateful that you wanted me to push it all in. I was ecstatic. Only few people I've been with before were been able to take it all in. Even Emma couldn't handle all of it."

"Really? Well, I loved all of it inside of me and I want it again."

"I don't think you're gonna get it again tonight," he laughed. "How many times did you cum tonight?"

"Five."

"Well then, we now have a record to beat."

"Deal," I sad as I smiled.

"Now let's go grab a shower."

"No, I wanna sleep with your cum inside me. I wanna smell you like this all night, if it's okay with you."

He smiled and nodded.

"We'll shower in the morning after you fuck me again."

"Deal."

"I want you to fuck me as many times as possible before dad comes over."

His mind wandered and when I asked what he was thinking of, he said, "Your dad. It's gonna be an awkward conversation with him tomorrow."

"What awkward conversation?"

"He has to know about us."

My heart skipped a beat. I sat up and looked at him in horror.

"What?! Why?! Why does he have to know?"

"He needs to know. Your dad is not just my older brother, Josh, he's my best friend. He's been there for me my whole life. I can't do this to him. He deserves my honesty and respect. I have to tell him."

"Uncle Abe, I admire how much you love and respect my dad, but please, he will kill me."

"Don't be over dramatic. Your dad adores you. He might kill me, though."

He then smiled and said, "Look, I know you're nervous now but don't worry, in the morning, before your dad comes over, I'll make sure to ease all your tensions."

He kissed me and wrapped his arm again around me. We were silent for a couple of minutes.

"Uncle Abe, can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

"How old were you when you first had sex with a guy?"

"I was 18. He was older than me but not much older."

"Tell me about it."

"Well, we were hanging out alone, we managed to get hold of some booze and we were pretty wasted and horny. One thing led to another and we kissed. Eventually we got naked and jerked off each other."

"That was it?"

"After a week or so of just doing that, we decided to suck each and we liked it. So it became of part of our ritual. We tried fucking each other once. He fucked me and then I fucked him but we didn't really enjoy getting fucked. We both preferred to top."

He added, "We also both preferred smooth guys, so occasionally, we'd find a third cute guy who's our type and we'd fuck him together. We still made out when we couldn't find someone. He's a great kisser and has an amazing cock."

"Did you love him?"

"I do love him to this day but I'm not in love with him."

"Wow! How long did your sexual adventures last?"

"Till he got married, then he stopped sleeping around with guys for a while. Few years later we hooked up again and we occasionally made out or had threesomes with Tim, the guy you saw in the video."

He added, "Tim was my fuck buddy. He was also married and we hooked up from time to time."

"How many fuck buddies have you had since you got married?"

"Tim, but he got a great job offer in Dubai and moved four years ago, and David, a guy I met in London. I loved Emma and I always felt guilty so I didn't fuck around with many guys."

"Well, you're single now and you can fuck as many guys as you want."

"You think?"

"Yeah, you don't want to?"

"That's not me. Fucking around with different guys was fine when I was younger but I don't really like it anymore. I'd rather have someone I care about as a regular fuck buddy."

I hesitantly said, "Can I be your regular fuck buddy?"

"Josh, I know after tonight, you might feel the need to experience other men. I understand you are young and there's so much to try out there and I'm fine with it. But I still want us to get together from time to time. I really like you."

"I like you, too, uncle Abe and I wanna be with you and be your slave forever. I don't care about other men. There are only two men I've always dreamed about my whole life and you are one of them."

"Who's the second one?"

I didn't respond.

"Josh?"

"The second one is Dad! I know it's fucked up but I always had dreams about him."

"Listen, we're both very tired and we should get some sleep. We have like five hours before your father shows up. How about I take you out tomorrow evening and we can talk about it?"

"Like a date?" I smiled.

He laughed and said, "Sure, why not?"

"I'd love that. Good night, uncle Abe."

"Good night, habibi."

I snuggled in Uncle Abe's arms and spent the next 20 minutes thinking what my dad's reaction was going to be when he finds out about me and uncle Abe. I was starting to feel exhausted and sleepy. I closed my eyes and couldn't wait to wake up so I could feel uncle Abe inside me again.

-----------

End of Part 1

AlexWrites
AlexWrites
127 Followers