My Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
A brat's friend punished by her Daddy.
1k words
4.22
10.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk in three hours later to find us in the same position, "Are you uncomfortable?"

"Yes Daddy"

"You may get up now little one." I get up and look at you. "You have been very bad today havent you?"

"Yes Daddy"

"Krista, were y'all good while i was gone?"

"Yes sir"

"Good now both of you go sit by each other on the couch."

"Yes sir", we both say together as we walk slowly to the couch. As we sit down you walk into the other room and come out with two lenghts of rope and two leather handcuffs. "Give me the hands closest to each other." we each reach out a hand and you tie us together.

"Very good." then you kneel down in front of us and cuff our ankles together. You take the first length of rope, and tie it to my free ankle, wrap it around the leg of the sofa and pull it wide apart, and tie it off. Then you bring the rope up and tie it to my wrist to where I am tied up completely and you take the second rope and tie Krista in the exact same way.

"Um, Daddy, what are you doing?" You turn your head to the side and say, "Did I tell you to talk little girl?"

"No Daddy."

"Dont make a sound, either of you."

You take a pair of clamps linked together by a chain and clip one on my right nipple then you connect the other two Krista's left. "So, you two want to be bad together, you will take your punishment together. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir"

"Good" You take a second set of clamps and attach my right and left nipple and you do the same to her. This way if we move we both feel it together. You grab each of us a bullet and slowly insert one in my pussy first then Krista's. You turn them each on medium speed, "Niether of you are to cum."

"Yes Daddy"

"Yes Sir"

You turn on the news and sit in your chair. "Now I want you to watch TV," a few minutes go by and we are both starting to squirm you reach beside your chair and grab a riding crop. You walk over to us and you take the crop and start at my ankle you slowly slide it up my leg, to my knee and then up to my thigh. You graze it lightly over the top of my pussy lips, then you give me a light smack on the inside of my right thigh, I gasp. You do the same lightly on the left side, you look over at Krista, and smack me hard on the pussy, I gasp and moan and jerk which tugs at the clamps on both of our nipples. You smack my pussy hard once more and it brings the same response only this time Krista moans too. You smack me hard again and I cry out. You take your fingers and spread my lips and see how wet I am "You like that little one?"

"Yes Daddy"

You take the crop and run it up the slickness of my pussy till it's wet and you look at Krista, "Since you like putting things in your mouth... open up."

"Yes sir." She opens her mouth and you place the crop in her mouth and she starts to suck on it. "Lil One, I want you to watch."

"Yes Daddy." Krista sucks my juices off of the crop, and you run it slowly down her neck, when you get to her chest you brush it across her nipples and then down her stomach and slowly down further you whip her pussy two more times, remove the bullet and then whip her again. "Do you want to come?"

"Yes sir."

"What about you little one, do you want to come?" Of course the vibrations from the bullet, the spankings, and the intensified feelings from the clamps have me going crazy so my reply is, "Yes Daddy."

"Not yet," you say, "but I want you to watch."

"Yes Daddy." You take your middle finger and slide it over Krista's clit, and you slowly dip it in her as you slide your finger in and out you rub her clit with your thumb. You take your free hand and grab her bullet and put it up to my ass. "Are you ready baby?"

"Yes Daddy."

You put the bullet inside my ass and turn it on. you pick the crop back up and smack my pussy with it once. I close my eyes and moan out loud. you smack me again, "Pay attention."

"Yes Daddy."

You focus your attention on Krista, you slide your finger faster in and out of her and across her clit, take the crop and hit her on the breast that is connected to mine she arches her back and moans, you hit her again, as you start to move your fingers slower. "Krista, I'm going to whip you seven more times all over your body and on the 7th time I want you to come, do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"If you come before then then this ends immediately, and if you don't come on #7 my little girl doesn't get to come. Are you ready?"

"Yes sir."

You smack her breast again and she jerks it pulls against me and I'm so excited I can hardly breathe "Focus."

"Yes Daddy."

You smack her on her side above her hip as you slide your hand in her, you smack her on the other side but this time on her hip she jerks and gasp out loud. I moan loudly and you can tell that I'm close. "Don't come, Lil One, it's not your turn."

"Yes Daddy."

You smack her on her other hip as you fuck her hard with your fingers just when she is almost out of control you stop. You take your finger out and smack her pussy lightly, she arches, and I moan. This time you hit her pussy just a little harder. You reach down and circle her clit, you lean forward close to her ear and whisper, "Come for me now," as you tap her very lightly on the outside of her thigh she comes apart right there in your hand. "Good girl." You stand in front of me and you lean down and say, "Now it's your turn baby, are you ready?"

"Yes Daddy."

To be continued...