My Darling Puja

Story Info
I got laid by a beautiful married colleague.
2.6k words
4.46
4.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come into the cabin", she texted me over the office IM. I was always excited to receive her messages and attention, but little did I suspect what was to follow.

"Hi Puja" I said as I opened the door and entered. She quickly took off her earphones and shut her laptop before turning her chair to face me. "Hey good to see you, how was your trip" she asked. I was back from some meetings in London, and we chatted a bit about that. As she leaned forward in her chair, I noticed her top tighten over her magnificent breasts. That was one of my favorite sights in the office and I rarely let an opportunity go to check out my gorgeous colleague.

I was in love with her underarms. She had the broadest, most shapely pits that I had ever seen. And Puja wore sleeveless quite often. As if reading my mind, she leaned back in her chair and pulled up her hands to gather her tousled hair and tie them into a bun. I am sure she saw my eyes wander, but I held my gaze as much as I could even though she wasn't looking at me. I noticed her underarms were freshly shaved and looked delicious.

"Why don't you come home for lunch," she asked. "My husband is home alone and wants me to join him for lunch. Come along?" As she got up and began to gather her things and put them into her handbag, I got a full view of the rest of her gorgeous body. "Oh, what a lucky man her husband is" I thought, while quickly fighting the building erection in my trousers.

I sat in the passenger seat of her car, and she began to reverse it out of the parking lot. I quickly glanced to her side just in time to see her blouse tighten fully over her breasts. As she turned the wheel, I could see the edges of her bra struggling to contain the full curves of those melons. She began to talk about how it was just the two of them at home since her in-laws had taken her kids with them for the weekend. She asked me what I had done the past week and we chatted the rest of the drive to her house.

As she turned the key and let herself into her spacious apartment, I followed her in looking at her shapely tight buttocks sway slightly. I was thankfully distracted by her phone ringing and her launching into rapid Punjabi. I walked away to the couch in the living room and picked up a magazine. I watched from the corner of my eyes as she walked around with one hand on her forehead and her wonderful armpit in full view. I wanted to smell it, bury my lips in it and taste its goodness. I could feel myself hardening.

"I'm so sorry" she said snapping me out of the fantasy, "it looks like it's just us. He's been called away to work". A hundred thoughts rushed to my head before I recovered enough to say, "should we go out then?". "Oh no -- let's eat here, there's enough food" she replied as she walked into the kitchen. The table was already made for three and she quickly beckoned for me to join her.

As she began to serve me and herself, the top of her blouse loosened and fell away from her chest. My eyes bulged but she seemed too preoccupied to notice. I was joyous. Finally, I saw those two beautiful bulges as I had imagined on so many nights. Although encased in a lacy bra, they filled it out to the limit and strained against the fabric. As she picked up one dish after another, they jiggled and bounced. My eyes gave them so much love and every drop of my blood rushed into my loins giving me the biggest, hardest erection I had felt in a while.

"So do you want to eat or do dessert first?" I heard those words as if from inside a well. "Huh?" I managed as I snapped out of it and met her eyes. She was smiling but still crouched over the table with her cleavage in clear view. "You think I don't know? You think I never saw you?", she continued and laughed as my ears turned crimson and my face flushed with embarrassment. "I...I'm so...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to...oh god" I stuttered as I reached for a glass of water.

She came and sat down next to me and began to eat as if nothing had happened. "Aren't you hungry?" she looked at me as I could barely manage to pick up a piece of chapati and dip it into the dal. As I put it in my mouth she continued "you didn't answer my question" without looking at me.

Seeing my ears turn red again, she put her hand on my thigh and squeezed gently. "don't worry, we have privacy today. Come I'll show you the house." I stood up awkwardly to hide my erection. "Hmm" she smiled naughtily as she led me out of the kitchen towards the bedroom. "This is where the kids stay" I could barely look; my head was dizzy and confused. "And this is ours. This is where I sleep every night". We entered a well made-up room that had the curtains pulled and the air-conditioning on. "I thought we might need it for a bit" she smiled as she noticed my confusion. "What do you say? Or do you want to go back to the kitchen?"

My head spun and I had to sit down. Gingerly I sat on the edge of the bed and held my head in my palms for a few seconds. I heard the door close and I looked up to see her walk up to me. "Should I sit down?" she asked and took my hands into hers. My jaw fell when she put them on her waist and began to caress my forearms. "Wow Puja, this is most unexpected!" I stuttered. As she put her hands on my shoulders and leaned towards me, her top rode up and my fingers touched the warm naked skin of her waist. I suddenly snapped to!

I pulled her down on the bed and found her lips. I sucked on her lower lip as her tongue caressed mine. I went for her jaw and her throat and then her neck. I buried my face into her hair and pulled in deep whiffs of her perfume. Her hands were on my buttocks, squeezing them while my head moved lower to the cleavage that I so desperately wanted a few minutes ago. I held both her hands up above her head and buried my face into her pits. The aroma of musk made me ecstatic as I rubbed my cheek and lips on her armpits.

Puja began to breathe hard as my face went lower down her body to the beautiful breasts. We were still clothed but she began to pull her top up and I sat up to unbutton my shirt. I tore my shirt and trouser off and left the boxers on. I moved attention to her and saw her looking at my bulge. I moved over and lay beside her and she moved her fingers to cup my balls over my boxers. Her touch was divine.

I closed my eyes as I felt her pull me out of the boxers. I eased myself out of it and settled into the soft mattress. As her fingers wrapped around my hardness, I let out a sigh and let the waves of pleasure wash over me. In a flash she bent over me and I felt her hot moist mouth close in on my penis. With her fingers she pulled my skin down and ran her tongue over me before pulling it back up. In a few minutes I was all ready to explode and I ran my fingers through her hair pushing her head down on me while thrusting my hips upwards. She immediately realized what was happening and let go. But I was already committed, and streams of hot, thick semen burst from me all over my thighs and tummy. "I'm sorry" I mumbled as I reached for a towel to clean myself.

She lay down next to me. "Been a while huh?" she asked. I smiled and said nothing. I turned over on my side and propped up on my elbow, surveying the beauty that lay next to me. Puja was a fitness freak and worked out very hard to keep in shape. Yet she wasn't thin or athletic. She had the classic Indian female body, filled out yet well-toned. I ran my fingers through her hair and caressed her cheeks. Her lips were thin, but her smile lit up her beautiful face. They were parted, and her breathing was shallow with anticipation as my palm moved down her chin to her shoulders and neck and down her back. She was soft and tender but well-toned and full. I loved what I felt under her top and my hand quickly went below it.

With a soft gasp she turned over and let me pull the top off her head. As the wavy hair fell back to her shoulders, she pushed her head back and shook it to let the hair spread over. My fingers found the clasp of her bra and slipped it open. As the bra fell off, her breasts sprang to life. Those beautiful globes fascinated me and as I cupped on in my palm her nipples sprang to life from the dark aureole. Like small raisins they stood taut and thirsting for my mouth.

As my thumbs and fingertips caressed them slowly, my penis had newfound life. As it began to bob up, she tenderly wrapped her fingers around the hardness and caressed it gently. I unbuttoned her trousers and helped her slide out of them. Her thighs were full yet slender and her calves were curvy. I hitched by thumbs into her panty and slid it off her as she raised herself. Her musk floated to my nose and I was ready again.

I parted her legs gently and began to kiss her thighs while stroking the other with my fingers. As she moved her legs up and over my shoulders, I lowered myself to her wetness and ran my fingertip over her clitoris. Her back arched and she gasped closing her eyes as her hands flew over her head to grasp the bed post. I pushed my legs back and lay down with my nose buried in her wetness. My tongue did broad strokes of her vagina as her lips puffed open. As her clitoris swelled up, I tickled it and gently sucked it with my tongue. Alternating between broad strokes and tickling with my tongue tip, her body tightened. I went faster and deeper and held her waist hard as she raised her hips and thrust into my face.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhh" a deep guttural moan passed her lips as I slowed down and raked her clit with my fingernail. "Oh, I loved that, it was awesome" she smiled. I said nothing as I climbed next to her and took her face in mine, gently sucking on her lips. She instinctively reached for my hardness and cupped it gently. As I rubbed against her palms, she ran her fingertips on my ball sack.

Finding me hard and full, she gently moved up on me and straddled my hips, her beautiful legs on either side of me. With both her hands she held my penis and began to stroke it. Satisfied with the hardness she gently lifted herself and guided me inside her. This was a moment I wanted to savor. I closed my eyes to focus on how it felt to glide into her. Her lips tickled my head a bit and then I felt a warm moistness as I slid into her. She lowered herself gently until I was totally inside her and began to grind her hips slowly. I couldn't believe that I was making love to Puja -- the woman I lusted for -- in her own bed. I felt her tighten and stroke my penis with her insides and then loosen up and ride me. The rhythm was just right. We were both unhurried as the heat of the moment had passed. Now was the time to feel each other, taste each other and explore each other's bodies as much as possible.

As an orgasm built up inside her, she threw up her hands to hold back her hair, closed her eyes and began to moan slowly again. My hands held her waist, sliding down to her buttocks for a squeeze and then back up to her waist. I raised myself as much as I could without breaking her rhythm and clasped her back. Her heaving breasts were like magnets for my hungry mouth, and I suckled her as she rode me harder and faster. I moved my head up into her throat and neck and buried myself into her curls kissing and biting the sides of her neck as she began to harden in my arms. She went into the throes of an orgasm as I struggled to hold mine back. I wasn't done with her yet.

As she calmed down, she slid off me and lay on her back. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing was getting slower. Her hands were pushing her hair back and wiping her forehead. Her body was glowing and looked beautiful. I was still hard and erect and waiting to get back into her.

I propped myself on a pillow next to her and looked at her angelic face. "What?" she chuckled. I held her wrist and pushed my hardness into it. "Oh my! I didn't know. So sorry" she immediately sat up looking at my penis. "Do you want to cum inside me?" she asked as she prepared to climb me again. "Hang on" I mumbled as I pulled her down over me. We kissed tenderly as I massaged her buttocks and then pushed into her. She was wet already! "Do you want to kiss me there again?" she asked coyly. Needing no second invitation, I went down again, and she came in seconds.

As she sighed and turned on her side recovering her breath, I curled up against her. She held my neck behind her while I sucked on her earlobes, neck and jawline. My hands held her breast and tweaked her nipples and then slid upwards to her beautiful pits. My palm glided over the smoothly shaved surface and I let my tongue run all over it. She liked it and began to sigh and breathe heavily.

That's all I needed, I lowered myself and pushed my erection between her thighs. She moved a leg upward and suddenly I felt the heat on my dickhead. I thrust gently and in seconds I had filled her up. Holding her hips I began to thrust slowly while my head kissed are arms, pits and the swell of her breasts. My hand moved over her tummy grabbing a handful of breast and moving up to hold her chin and turn her mouth to mine. Soon I was building into a nice climax and she immediately turned over and let me mount her. I dove into her open thighs and pumped like a piston. The sight of her heavy breasts bounce with my thrusts and her open mouth moaning was too much for me and I let go a stream of hot sperm straight inside her. I had just fucked Puja!! I couldn't believe it. And what a fuck it had been.