My Date with 19 Year Old Adeleine

Story Info
A man and his much younger date share a moment in a park.
1.6k words
4.4
8.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malecon
Malecon
1 Followers

Author's Note:

This is my first story, please be gentle. Feedback welcome! Thank you for reading.

---

At first I didn't detect the energy - the desire building during the time we were both sitting on that couch on the same side of the table. For the first drink I kept asking myself what the hell I was doing there as she asked me about my life and the events that had led to my recent divorce. She was 19, I'm 34. We met on a dating app while traveling in a foreign country but we live in the same city back home. I'd gone to the college where she is currently a freshman. She even lives in the same dorm building I lived in 15 years ago.

But after her second drink she play-acted falling over as if she were tired and happened to fall right into my arms. She looked up at me - she looked almost frightened - and we began kissing immediately. It was a very 19 year old thing to do, but it was cute. Her mouth was so small and her tongue was strangely hard and inexperienced. We kissed softly for 5 minutes as I touched her face and began to run my fingers through her hair, gently grabbing it and pulling her bed backwards so I could kiss her more deeply. She was melting. I called for the check and we left the dark and quiet hotel bar where we had been for the last hour. We didn't speak as we walked the three blocks to the ocean bluff, 200 feet over the ocean. I had my arm around her shoulder and she was hugging my waist. She was a lanky 5'9" to my 6'2", but rail thin with long dark hair that was twisting in the gentle breeze and I was getting hard thinking about wrapping my hands around her waist from behind, but I didn't want to get ahead of myself.

It was past midnight but the grassy bluff was busy with groups of teens laughing and drinking and young lovers kissing, laying looking up at the foggy full moon. I thought it was too soon to suggest making a move back to my apartment so we hopped the short stone wall that separated the sidewalk from the flowers and palm trees and found a relatively quiet spot where we could look down at the ocean. We sat down next to each other and after a very short, silent pause we started kissing again as we had in the bar. She was wearing a knee length red flowered sun dress and little white sneakers and as she sat with her legs bent in front of her, I reached under her dress and parted her knees so I could grab her thigh as I pulled her towards me by the waist with my other arm.

I kissed her cheek and her ear and she began to giggle, tilting her head back. I kissed and licked my way down her neck towards her collarbone. She started to breathe more heavily as I pushed my hand further up her thigh. She responded by grabbing my upper arm gripping it for dear life. She began to rub my back with her other hand, digging her nails and scratching whatever surface she could. I grazed my fingers across the very tops of her thighs, in the small cavity between her panties and where her leg met her body and she let out a gasp, looking around to see how much privacy we had after briefly losing herself in the haze of the alcohol and the darkness. It hardly mattered. No one was looking and no one cared. The smell of the sea was overwhelming as a fog bank rolled in. Suddenly, we couldn't see 10 feet around us and the cars passing below became blobs of white and red criss-crossing each other while the street lights behind us were barely visible.

We had been there for 20 minutes when I finally began to run my fingers up and down her panties. They had become fully damp. She reached for my jeans, grinding her palm into my groin but missing my cock entirely in a sort of desperate response. We started to lick each other's tongues, looking at each other in the eye while licking and slowly sucking. It was so fucking hot. I pulled her black panties to the side and began to press on her clit in a rhythm that caused her to fully spread her knees and put her arms on the ground behind her so she could push her pelvis forward into my hand. She was dripping wet. Between the sound of the crashing of the waves and the dense dark fog it felt like we were on another planet of our own. We were both just sort of in a trance and I was rubbing and teasing her clit and her thighs for probably 10 or 15 minutes as we sat there, right in the middle of the park. I was sucking on her earlobe and I whispered to her, "I want you." She looked at me and took one of her hands off the ground, grabbed my hand that had been teasing her and pushed two of my fingers inside of her.

This whole time I had been focusing on rubbing and teasing her sweet 19 year old pussy I wasn't paying attention to how hard I was, but with my fingers inside of her I realized how badly I needed to fuck her. I stopped touching her to rip open the button fly of my jeans. With a slight shift of my underwear I pulled out my hard cock. I looked up at her and she was staring at it. I grabbed her very gently by the back of the head but before I could push her down she automatically bent over, mouth open and tongue out.

She very gently sucked my head and then just opened her mouth to drool as much as she could. I could feel the thick drops of spit dripping down my shaft and over my balls as she bobbed, spitting and licking. But she wasn't there for long and when she brought her head up, we both worked together to swing one of her legs over mine so she was straddling me, facing me, her dress covering us while she kneeled in the dirt.

We were staring at each other, slowly licking each other's tongues again. She was biting my lips and running her hands through my hair. I had both of my hands under her dress grabbing her small butt cheeks and I started to lower her until the tip of my cock was pressed against her panties. She reached down and pulled them to the side. Then she grabbed my cock still wet with her drool and held it in place as she sat down slowly, both of us gasping at the feeling of filling and being filled. She continued to work my cock into her until I felt her pubic hair pressed against mine.

We paused to catch our breath, but then she began to move not up and down but forward to backward, rocking gently to avoid detection from anyone who might walk by. I pulled her lower back towards me which tilted her hips forward so the head of my cock was rubbing against her g-spot. I held her there and began to flex my cock so she could feel my pulse. The movements were tiny but between that, the feeling of my bare cock inside her wetness, our eye contact and the fact that we were trying to be subtle in public it was extremely intense; almost overwhelming.

As she straddled me, I held the tops of her arms behind her back and began to pull her downwards, grinding my cock inside her, increasing the pressure. I was only inside her for a couple of minutes rocking gently and grinding her g-spot before we both started panting together. Her eyes started to roll back in her head and her eyebrows were showing that mixture of pain, pleasure, surprise, fear and lust. "Cum for me baby" I said. "Cum, cum on my cock." She hadn't said much of anything since before we left the bar but as I pulled her down as hard as I could, flexing my cock inside her and feeling her orgasm build she looked at me and said, "Cum with me, daddy..."

I lost it. I groaned as I shot 4 or 5 blasts deep into her sweet young willing pussy. Halfway through my orgasm she let out an involuntary moan that was so deep it sounded like it came from someone else entirely. She started bucking and practically vibrating as she came. I let go of her arms and she grabbed my head by the hair and ears and started furiously kissing me and licking me as she ground herself into me even further. I started to feel my cum leaking out of her pussy and down my balls as she continued to ride out her orgasm. After about a minute she gave one final sigh and rested her head on my shoulder, calming down.

I remained inside her for another few minutes until I softened up enough to slip out. As I did, she reached down and caught some of my load that was beginning to drip out of her in the palm of her hand. She brought it up to her mouth and licked it clean, sucking each one of her fingers before again leaning towards me and kissing me deeply. She stood up, pulled her hair back and tried to smooth out her dress and hair, giggling the whole time. Then she reached out her hand as if to pull me off the ground and said, "Wanna go to your place?" with a big grin.

Malecon
Malecon
1 Followers