All Comments on 'My Daughter A Cuckoldress Ch. 01'

by CuckoldCravings

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are an excellent storyteller! I can’t wait to see where this goes. Cuckold mentoring is one of my favorite topics, and this promises to be an incredibly hot tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great beginning and the best part is that it will have all the sad little cry babies whining about it. Keep it up!

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

Again this is a copy of my marriage for 30 years!! Loved it!!

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

I'm not into cuck stories, the title just caught my attention wondering if it was the mother or father of the daughter. If being a cuck is your thing than whatever, my opinion doesnt matter. The thing is he never said anything about it being a turn on for him up until his wife looked at him askance on the patio. So she, not knowing about his inclination towards being a willing cuck sat there and egregiously disrespected her husband with flirting and touching a man right in front of him after only a little over a year of marriage. If they previously had discussed this or he had mentioned it or gave any inkling about it that would be a different story. Bottom line she has no respect for him and never will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is not a 5 star piece of fiction, but neither is it deserving of the low score I see.

The direction you are plotting works for me. There are perhaps too many flowing flowery descriptive measures being used. It is as if you are seeing it and wanting a reader to see this image in the exact same way because it has you excited. Life does not work in this way. You must allow the reader to enjoy the work as it will be filtered thru their experiences.

Tell the story and try not to over set the scene and emotional response in so heavy-handed a way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

This story is FANTASTIC !!!! It is almost just like my ultimate fantasy. I truly want to be a cuckold for my wife, please and serve both her and her male lovers, lick her ass and eat cum from her pussy. I also have a small dick - it's average length 6" but is quite thin -- I call it a "pencil dick". It's not worthy of my beautiful sexy hot wife.

Couple of differences, however. I do not want to fuck my wife, especially not when she's fucking her bulls. I also want to suck her lovers' cocks ("fluff" their cocks to get them ready to fuck my wife), eat their cum out of her pussy, and then while I'm doing that I want the bull to fuck my sissy man-pussy from behind. I want to be a true sissy cuckold faggot husband.

Please tell us -- is this story true? You say in your bio that you are a cuckold in real life. Did this really happen, or is the real life cuckolding different. Just wondering.

I can't wait to read about your daughter. I'm getting hard already thinking about it.

dongkong1985dongkong1985over 2 years ago

Great writer. keep up the great work.

trisetristrisetrisover 2 years ago

Fist time reading your stories, great work so far, will be interesting to see how you introduce the daughter element without “jumping the shark” so to speak

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little long but an enjoyable read.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

You and the other gays certainly can ignore the laugh factor in this one. But then again, cucks literally drool over anything that involves other dudes dicks, even if he was just fucking jello, you mountains of repression would pull out and wank over it.

mitchawamitchawa8 months ago

I enjoyed this story a great deal. It was well-written and had a rather familiar plot, but your writing style enhanced the story, and the internal and external dialogue was superb. The sex scene(s) were excellently written and gave the story a fire not seen in many similar stories. My one issue is with the husband licking her clit while she's being fucked by another man. Is that possible?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story echoes a fantasy I've had for many years I dream about sharing my woman with 1 to 10 men to fill and cover with cumm. That's when I get to enjoy the act of licking and sucking all the cumm off of and out of her as any other male continue to add cumm for me to lick up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldCravings@CuckoldCravings
I'm a male cuckold in real life. I love stories about cuckolding and bimbo transformations.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES