My Daughter and Her "Friend" Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

YOU ARE SUCH A DEVIANT MIKE. NOW I KNOW WHERE LIVVY GETS IT.

Beneath the note was scribbled a winky face and signed only in a large 'C'.

I looked at the screen, which had gone to sleep and tapped the space bar. When the screen lit up, the camera in the family room was on. It showed Billy lying on his back on the floor, in front of the sofa, arms and legs stretched out. His balls and cock had been pushed through a small steel ring, looking as though it was strangling him, but making his long dong look as taut as drum skin.

Carrie was naked, on her knees, and spanking his very erect shaft with an open hand. The purple head and bright red shaft of the man's penis looked as though Carrie had been teasing him like this for quite a while. On top of Billy's chest was Liv; her broad bottom straddled his face. Carrie called out, "That's it. Eat her Daddy's cum. Clean her up!" I could hear his muffled slurps from beneath Liv's body. My daughter rocked her hips back and forth over the young man's face, her own face illustrating the excitement his tongue offered her. Liv's fingers spread her labia, offering access to her sensitive clit, and soon Liv struggled through yet another orgasm.

I had felt cheated when Liv left so abruptly after our lovemaking, as Ann always achieved orgasm when we had sex. I wasn't able to offer that to Liv, in the moment. Seeing the ecstasy on Liv's face from Billy's oral skills gave me some relief.

Carrie remained in total control, as usual, instructing them through various sexual acts. As much as I found it all very titillating, I was exhausted and decided to let them finish without my audience. Before I closed down the laptop, I verified that it was recording the scene. This would become masturbatory fodder for a very long time.

12