My Daughter Molly Begs to be Fucked

Story Info
Can I resist my daughter’s demand for me to fuck her?
3.3k words
4.21
31.8k
31
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked, eighteen year old Ava sticky with cum and piss gathered up the wet bed sheets while I stood naked hiding myself with cupped hands in the doorway, thinking how'd I explain all this to my (almost nineteen years old) daughter Molly.

We'd both knew Catherine (her mother) was cheating on me, and Molly, my 5'2 brunette beauty, seemed happy to find me busting my nut custard and pissing over her dirty blonde best friend Ava.

I rolled over in my head our conversations as Ava made her way to the shower, her tight perfectly shaped body stirring me as she walked past. Molly gave her a little slap on ass, backing away, not wanting to get near her soaked blonde hair, as Ava playfully pretended to go in for a kiss.

Now drop dead gorgeous Molly, who would make a fine wife someday stood next to me in her fluffy white unicorn onesie. She's unzipped it a little, displaying her tanned cleavage. I tried my hardest not think sexually about her and talk seriously about the separation that was going to happen between me and her mom. I was about to speak, but she put a manicured white sparkly finger on my lips.

"Shhh, Daddy," she whispered. She pulled the hood of the onesie over her dark hair in a ponytail, the gold horn on top of her hood stood erect. "I want you to fuck me."

Shocked, I wasn't sure if I'd heard her right. Incest was a big no, no. I'd been faithful to my wife all our 20 years of marriage, I was very principled, well, until tonight. Something had been awoken inside me, and it was impossible not to get a lazy lob-on as blood made its way to my cock with the sight of my sexy petite offspring before me.

I wondered if Molly knew how hurt I was after going down stairs and finding her mom on the sofa-bed getting fucked from behind by my daughter's male friend Jamie? I know Ava had seen what my cheating wife and dick-cheese Jamie were up to and told Molly, but had Ava had told her the all details I about how I joined them, face fucked Cath, while forcing Jamie to plough her, then after spit roasting Cath, I came across them both before pissing on pair? Sick and awful I know but they deserved it! Then I fucked Ava, maybe for a double helping of sweet revenge.

"It's okay," reassured Molly taking me by the hand, and guiding me to her room. "You did what you had to do, I can help you too Dad, give you some relief."

Cold I got under the covers of her star patterned bedspread, it felt dreamy and surreal as the nightlights and moonlight filling her room. Molly sat on top of the covers next to me, and leaned over me towards the bedside cabinet. Resting across my crotch I averted my eyes as her ample tits inadvertently pushed down on my lap. Then she handed me a shoot from a bottle alcohol that her, and Ava had been drinking earlier. After knocking back one drink, which I couldn't name or put my finger on, she encouraged me to down a few more.

It was a dilemma of sorts... Was rubbing your cock on your daughter incest? Was licking your daughter's pert tits incest? Or your daughter playing with your dick incest? Or did you have to put the thickness of your dick in her tiny tight slit to make it incest? Or did fucking your daughter negate fucking your daughter's best-friend? I had so many questions. When does incest go too far? Where were the lines? I looked to her dolls on the shelf for answers but they remained silent, judgmental prudes.

Ava always gave me a peck on the cheek and looked where that led. I think Ava knew I'd spunked on food once and in her orange juice. I had a thing for the sassy little thing, and her for me, it was certainly apparent and reciprocated now after banging the shit out of her. But this was different, this was my Daughter.

My soggy cock dripped, sitting under the covers of my daughter's bed, I wish I'd put on a pair underwear. I wanted the incest police to burst in, just for me to escape this situation. As the shots caught up with me my daughter's shelves of childhood toys, with lifeless eyes, watched me take stock.

I'd wanked over them all, Barbie, Disney, and Bratz dolls, her stunning three foot Barbie doll. Like a pedo in a park, I loved emptying my sacks over their little plastic faces. Yes, I'd used some of her childhood toys to get some sordid, sick pleasure. I'd jizz in the face of her Barbie makeup & hair dressing head, with blinking eyes. Cum dripping from its lifeless lashes and chin... But wanking over plastic decapitated-like heads with my trousers around my ankles was not a cool look, and besides it had been a nightmare to clean up afterwards, even if emptying my sacks was great fun. Did that class me as a pervert or that I had a pedo-cock?

Ava had told Molly that I cum on her discarded clothes, sexy shoes; trainers; dirty knickers, socks and redeemed me somewhat by saying, "Glad you're not a pedo," while spitting on my Eiffel Tower cock, "I want more of your perverse prick, I know you've watched me after college and cum on my clothes after my nights out with Molly," she'd said dribbling. "It turns me on..." She'd added while slurping and sucking hard on a testical. "And I told Molly too, she know's about you spanking the monkey over my shoes, socks and dresses," she had notified me, before gobbling my cock and touching herself.

So Molly knew a lot, and still her I was drinking shots sitting in her bed. I looked to the side of the bed and there was Ava's discarded black bust and short silver skirt with matching strappy heels on the floor, alongside Molly's shimmering short pink dress and designer trainers. I reflected over all those times I'd shot my jizz in Ava clothes in the past, it was probably wrong, but so right.

"Daddy, I'm going to say something now," said Molly, snapping me back to reality, as she fluttered her eyelashes, giving a perfect smile with dark sparkling lipstick, "I want you to fuck me, like you did Ava."

I nearly choked on the shot of booze, "I can't..." I stammered.

"Need some encouragement Daddy?" Molly asked alluring. "Or don't you like your daughter? Or do you only like them very young, you pedo-perv?!" She sneered, unzipping her onesie further popping out her olive skinned tits. She knew the pedocock assertion would annoy me. I'd never fucked anyone under the legal age of eighteen.

Molly the little star rubbed her hand across the blanket purposefully on my prick.

The taboo thought of incest with Molly overwhelmed me, and I tried to shake it from my mind and concentrated on picturing Ava in the shower. But flashes of Molly's dark hair, her beautiful dimpled smile, and childish onesies ran through my mind, then images of her slipping out of her short dress and white pumps earlier messed with my head. I pushed the confusing sick thoughts to the back of my brain, and got up from the bed, embarrassed by my half mast cock.

"I can't do this Molly."

"Wait," she said leaning across the bed her hands on her chin, her knees bent rocking behind her, displaying the soles of her feet.

"No wonder Mom cheated on you, you're a nonce," she mocked.

"No young lady..." I began getting a little angry. But looking at my daughter's firm tits and the rest of her toned frame compacted in her onesie I melted.

"If you won't fuck my pink pussy, how about my glittery white toes?!" she purred, and leaned back, on her elbows on the bed, and gave me a wink. The wink of fuck me sensless! Her long eyelashes, glitter eyeshadow, and neon lipstick edged me. I wanted to wreck that cheeky face full of foundation and makeup so bad to teach her a lesson for even suggesting such a thing... the little bitch.

Was fucking your daughter's feet wrong? Did it cross the incest line, break the rules? My moral compass was askew, and she knew it and loved it. She was legal, she wanted it, and I was in a world when her soles were about to rub my pre-cum bulging dick.

"Fuck those feet dadd-o!" my daughter encouraged, her chin on her chest, with a sexy half smile set in stone as her dark eyes pierced my soul. "I want you!" she snapped like a spoiled brat.

As she stretched out her legs to my crotch I slapped my beast meat on Molly's smooth dorsums, the ends of her toes at the base of my full nutsacks. My little nymph leaned back further, with her tits hanging out of her fluffy all-in-one. My cock felt big and heavy. Then the little minx began to foot fuck me with her sweet feet, my pre-cum dripping on her cute white toes. Swaying a little I hated myself for letting it happen. But it was bliss. Thankfully she stopped teasingly, giving me a moment to breathe as I was going to shoot my dad-juice too easily.

She moved on the bed closer, lifted her legs up and bent her knees, it was like a candy store... my eyes traced down from her horned hood, with her dark hair underneath... to her pert bullet tits, then to the damp patch crotch of her fluffy onesie, I was sure I could make out her mound, her meaty flaps concealed. Finally I looked to her fuckable pedicured white glittering toes on my throbbing length.

"Why don't you fuck me with your old cock, what's the harm?" she asked.

If allowed my pulsating hungry prick inside her a line would be crossed, I then

imagined my meat hanging out of her ass, the pleasures were endless. I was likely to blow my load in three seconds flat with all the excitement and I knew this night was going to be a hard moral slog.

I reckoned that I could blast my backed-up load, and easily get it to her chin or at least her beautiful tits. "Happy!?" I asked, moving my penis ridges on her feet.

"What a fucking cock. See Dad, no harm done."

Holding her ankles I paused...

"Go on, good daddy, fuck my little feet." she urged, looking down, moving her soles on my length.

I then held the side of her soft feet, and slowly screwed them, it was wrong - but it felt so good, and I tried desperately not to trigger my sticky wad... as much as I wanted my creamy globules sliding from her toes, and over her onesie. I thought about our father and daughter relationship again... This could fuck up our TV binges, feeling awkward she'd visit me less, and who else would sit through Stranger Things with me? Blonde fuck-toy Ava seemed more the type to watch mindless reality television.

"For fuck sake daddy-o!" she moaned. "What's holding you back, fuck my tootsies!" With that she pulled her feet away, zipped her top back up covering her delicious breasts, and flipped on her on her front.

"You're so frustrating!" she huffed. Just do it!"

I stood there not sure what to do, then she lifted the soft soles of her feet to my balls and looked back over her shoulder at me.

My cock length lurked over her mid-arch and heel as I gazed at her ass clad in white... I wanted to lick the salty sweat from her armpits, flick her bean, pump her tight ass, grip her wild ponytail, and fuck the shit out of her. Was it a violation, even with her consent? I found myself questioning myself as I held her feet again...

"Good boy, there's no cheating wife or incest police banging down the door," she said huskily.

I paused again, my twitching balls and cock were prematurely going to cum over her feet. Ruining, the night all too early.

"You need another drink Dad, to get a fuck your daughter mojo," she said upbeat, with her feet leaving me as she rolled across to the side of the bed, feet pointed, looking like sheep meat on a spit. Facing me and handed another shot, "Daughter fuck courage," she said, chinking our glasses, then downing a shot her self.

"Nice baby." I said, wondering what else the little slut had in mind. I wanted to put my cock-meat in every one of her orifices. But also wanted Ava to hurry in the shower to put an end to this incest madness.

"You're on fire Daddy!" She stood on the floor, with her back to me and bent over the bed. "Rub that cock over me," she insisted.

I put my cock on her soft onesie, and jammed it the fluffiness of my daughter's ass. I pulled back the horned hood and gripped her ponytail. I began dry humping the little bitch, my balls bashed her furry covered ass, while watching my cock stretch out dripping on the fabric. My hand pressed on her back and the horn of the hood, grinding on her covered ass crack, as the unicorn all-in-one turned a shade darker with my pre-cum. I rocked in tandem to the bed, my dick already raw, I knew I was going to pay for all that friction the next day...

As I fucked her ass cheeks, Molly clamped on my cock length periodically, my daughter knew exactly what she was doing, I continued to wrestle with the moral dilemma of taboo incest sex...

"You got some Daddy/Daugher game going on now, keep going," she said spurring me on, looking back at me over shoulder.

I had two options, with my balls so backed up: I could shoot over her onesie, and hair, then go back to bed, no real harm done... or could unleash pervert daughter fucker and drill her tight pussy like steam-train entering a tunnel, just like she wanted. With that thought, in overdrive I shot a small load of creamy spunk, and came dangerously close to busting my nuts over her, luckily I gained control of my excitement. I stopped and stepped back.

She unzipped her onesie again and got back on the bed facing me, "As you're being a good boy," she said, on her front at the end of the bed, cleavage on display, looking at my deflating cock a foot or two from her face. She laid there cutely, elbows on the bed, chin in her hands, legs bent from her knees, her soles with my dried pre-spunk on them swing crossed behind her. I was tempted to film the whole thing like a dirty perv, but that would be evidence of the sordidness.

She cupped my balls and began to lick my knob-head, cranking up my cock.

Were her Little Pony, Disney, Bratz, Barbie dolls, makeup & hair head, and three-foot doll watching us judgmentally; or was it with applause - it was hard to tell. Maybe they were jealous, after all I'd jizzed over them all first. Just as well, they were inanimate pieces of plastic and didn't have thoughts or feelings.

Maybe, I just should have mail-ordered an expensive silicone sex-doll, made my daughter's or soon to be ex-wife's likeness. But wouldn't that be more weird? Who was I trying to kid? Ava and Molly was right, I was a fucking perv' who wanted to fuck her and her besties' tight holes. But again, all this was her fault and she was the catalyst, the cock teasing instigator.

"Good boy Dad!" She mumbled, with my cock and balls restricting her mouth. "Stop looking at my old toys, like a pedo-cock nonce," she giggled. She jumped up and grabbed the makeup & hair head holding it like skull of Yorick in Hamlet, before giving it a kiss. "She's not going to phone the incest police," laughed Molly.

This was torture, possibly Dad abuse, if there was such a thing.

"Stop thinking, and more action you ponce! Get on the bed!" she commanded.

I did as I was told, as she unzipped her onesie further past her belly button almost to the top of her trimmed pubic hair. I would have loved to dip my hand in and get my fingers sticky, but thought better of it.

"Now relax, daddy-o, get ready for the wank of your life!" she exclaimed, putting the soft hands on my cock.

Did that mean no fucking? Was it incest yet? It was fucking taboo! "Good girl." I whispered as she pulled me off, pushing right down to my balls. "That's it." I mumbled, gazing at her wide smile and dark eye as she licked the pre-cum from my throbbing sore rod with her little tongue. Naughty bitch, I thought. "You're a good girl," it was impossible not to sound pathetic and patronising. But I didn't give a shit, the sweet talk got me pulsating and harder. "Toss me off, nice - well done baby girl."

"You like that don't you Daddy, little daughter wanking your giant cock?!" she said raucously, before spitting on my prick, sucking the end while firmly yanking up and down.

How I didn't cum in her lipstick mouth and face I'll never know. I wanted to take charge, even grope her tits, but how wide was this line which had been crossed? Was being pulled off by your Daughter as bad as kissing, or fucking, was it all wrong, or were there levels? There were more antics and shenanigans to come from this almost nineteen-year-old daddy loving hottie, and the anticipation was killing me, with her mother out of the picture what other delights did she have in store?

"Imagine cumming in mine and Ava's face, would you like that?" she purred. "We could dress-up and give you a cheerleader, school uniform, nurse, fashion show of desires. Would you like a threesome?"

"Oh boy would I!" I replied. She knew it would get me going.

On her side, breasts out, nipples erect, she picked up the life size head, with its blonde curly hair just like Ava's. She held it to her face cheek to cheek. I knelt on the bed my member in hand, she knew I was close.

"Cum for us Daddy!" moaned Molly.

"Ah baby girl." I sighed with a hard grunt. I shot a ream of creamy spunk splattering her right ear, hair and the plastic the styling doll's face. The next splodge of dad-juice was on target, hitting her with surprise up her nose, then another squarely between the eyes! She recoiled in shock, winced and was late to catch my flying creamy muck with a hand under her chin.

"Fuck yeah!" she gasped with glee.

In an instant she stuck out her cute tongue and crossed her hazel eyes, as another load shot in her mouth, making her gag. It seemed endless as my backed-up balls ached, cum covering the little slut, including her plastic doll.

"Your Daddy's spunk-loving girl," I smiled.

Molly gleefully pushed the cum from the corners of her mouth, and ate it like whipped cream. "Yummy," she grinned. Molly then bent over and licked the sloppy cum from the hair and makeup doll's head before tossing her away.

Leaving my daughter dripping with jizz as my balls twitched, I sat back and Molly polished my cock until it went soft.

"Good girl." I smiled, spent.

"You're sick fuck Dad, I love it. After a little break, I want your cock and seed inside me!" she barked, peeling herself out of the onesie!

I hoped Ava would come and breakup the party, before I was forced to commit an even bigger sin. There again...