My Daughter's a Stud Ch. 02

Story Info
Eva continues to tempt Sadie with more salacious stories...
17.6k words
4.62
20.4k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers

This chapter contains suggestions of incest, and later chapters will portray explicit incestuous relationships.

In this Chapter, Eva continues to tell her mother stories, and reveals how she's virtually addicted to artificially impregnating other women...

***

"...I might not be the father of their children, but in all those girls minds I will always be their Stud."

As she said that word with sheer conviction and a sense of rightness for what it meant to her, Eva saw her mother stiffen again, and heard the faintest little squeak slip past her tongue. Her smile grew a lot more intense as she focused even harder on Sadie.

"You liked the sound of that, didn't you? Well believe me, I love that word too, and every single girl I've ever been with would tell you it's one-hundred-percent true. But you want to know exactly what I mean when I say it, don't you? And I definitely want you to understand, so how about a few more stories? The first time a woman ever needed me to be her Stud was a total surprise, and not something I was planning. But looking back it feels like everything that happened that day just sort of fell into place... almost like it was destiny or something."

***

At only 19 years of age, Eva was about to have one of the most incredible experiences that would set the course for the rest of her life. She had actually just returned home for Christmas break after her very first semester in college, and as eager as she was to see her family after being away for the first time in her life, she was just as eager to "reconnect" with her old friends in the most fun way they knew how.

To that end, Eva was standing just outside the front door to her friend Stacy's house, having been invited there by the girl's mother. She'd expected Stacy herself to be home, and for this to be just a simple friendly meeting with maybe a little hanky-panky quietly snuck in if they could get away with it. So it came as a huge surprise to Eva when the door opened and she found Stacy's mother there to greet her in a seductively scanty lingerie.

"Oh, there you are Eva. It's so good to see you." The woman purred to her with an obviously alluring gaze.

"Mrs. Keeble!" Eva nearly stammered as her eyes bulged open at the incredibly sexy sight that was so clearly waiting for her.

Stacy's mom chuckled slightly at the younger girl's reaction, pleased that her attire had such an immediate effect. "I take it you like what you see?" She egged the college student on.

"Y-Yeah I uh, I like it a lot... but aren't you afraid someone might see?" Eva admitted, trying to glance into the house and behind to the street for any prying eyes, although she was finding it hard enough to pry her own eyes away from the glorious image.

"Never you mind that, sweety. Now come on in from the cold already and let's get you nice and warmed up." Mrs. Keeble spoke in such sweet temptation as she grabbed on to Eva's arm and pulled her inside.

Eva's pussy immediately started to wetten from the sight of the ravishing mother and eagerly allowed herself to be pulled into the warm, familiar home. That's right, Eva had already had a sexual relationship with one of her best friend's moms; Mrs. Bridgette Keeble. Now, Eva had never, ever mentioned this to Stacy, but one time her mother had sort of caught the two of them going at it. However, while Stacy never realized it (being way to preoccupied at the moment) Eva had seen the older woman spying on them, and she'd seen just how horny their tryst had made her mom, especially considering the woman hadn't stormed in to intervene right then and there.

A couple of days after that, Eva had managed to get Mrs. Keeble alone and convinced her to follow her daughter's "example." The little seductress had already had several other older women in her bed by that point, but actually getting to fuck one of her best friend's mothers was so much more exciting. And it was clear that Eva had left her own indelible mark on Bridgette by the time she left for college.

Back inside, Eva had already shed her winter coat and boots and had followed Mrs. Keeble into the family room, and the older woman was staring hard at her with an intense desire.

"I hope you know by now you can go ahead and make yourself right at home. Honestly, anything you need to make yourself feel more comfortable, just go right ahead and do it." Bridgette practically groaned out her invitation.

"So I take it Stacy's not home right now?" Eva asked as her own mischievous smirk started to shine through and she peeled off a few more of her winter outer layers.

"Unfortunately the poor girl's classes got delayed, so she wont be back yet for a couple more days." Bridgette replied, not sounding all too sympathetic for her daughter.

"That's a shame, I was really looking forward to getting to play with her again after so long." Now Eva was the one turning her allure on the older woman as she finally unbuttoned her jeans and stepped out to leave her in just her panties and t-shirt.

"So sorry, Eva. But to tell the truth I was looking forward to spending some time with you myself." Bridgette's voice grew lower as the younger girl finally stepped right up in front of her, their noses just inches away.

"Oh yeah?" Eva whispered right against the mother's neck as her arms went around the gorgeous woman's back, unashamedly finding her supple ass and grabbing onto it, forcing their hips flush together, forcing their chests flush together.

"I've been going crazy over here, Eva..." Bridgette admitted with a hot tinge of desperation to her voice as she gazed deep into her younger lover's eyes. "...I want you to take me."

Bridgette's admission to her lust ringing in her ear, Eva would be all too happy to oblige. The mother was the one who leaned in for the first kiss, her lips connecting so tenderly with Eva's that the girl just couldn't help melting into the motherly embrace. Bridgette's arms slid around Eva's neck, drawing the pretty young girl's face even closer to her own, and she couldn't help letting out a long, muffled sigh before just barely breaking their lips apart.

"Fuck I've wanted you so bad." Mrs. Keeble sighed, her lips quivering just millimeters away from the younger girl's.

"I know." Was Eva's only breathless reply as her fingers dug even more possessively into her friend's mom's butt.

But before Bridgette could make another move, Eva was fully revved and ready to take over. With a sudden force, Eva took the older woman's hips and practically threw her back onto the couch, Bridgette yelping in some surprise, but once she nestled against the arm and saw the way the college student was smoldering over her, all she could do was groan out in need and open herself for her teenage conqueror.

Eva pounced onto the intoxicating older woman, smothering her body into the sofa and crashing her lips into the mother's. Bridgette was instantly moaning back into her mouth as Eva wrenched her tongue all around and her hands greedily roamed and groped all around the mother's matronly body. She just couldn't bring their bodies close enough together. The teenage seductress pulled and tore at her lover's lingerie, finding her panties and peeling them aside, pulling apart various knots in the lace, tugging at the cups to her bra and prying them free to expose the mother's luscious breasts. And all the while Eva never once disconnected their mouths, making sure to keep her wanton MILF locked down in a furious kiss.

When Eva finally did pull off and Bridgette's head stopped spinning she saw the younger girl looking down at her like a wild animal. Eva was making it clear she was going to ravage the mother, and take her sweet time doing it. Fortunately, that is exactly what Bridgette had been waiting months for.

Eva would wind up fucking her friend's MILF of a mom three-quarters of the way across the house.

After dragging the older girl off the couch, Eva forced her into the dining room, where she had Bridgette bent over the table so she could finally get between her legs and get her tongue into her sweet, motherly pussy. The little lesbian succubus had Mrs. Keeble moaning out as passionately as she'd ever heard a woman in only a matter of minutes, her fingernails scratching desperately at the wood of the tabletop as an increasingly experienced tongue sliced deep inside her long-aching pussy. She'd been waiting so long for the wonderful touch of this teenage girl to return to her, and it was all she could remember and hope for. With the eager mother so receptive to her love, it didn't even take five minutes before Eva heard the woman crying out desperately from her first orgasm. But even as Eva rose back up, her hands still enjoying every smooth curve of Bridgette's body as she panted lovingly on the table, she knew that her work with the woman was very, very far from done.

In the midst of a lot of kissing and groping, one of them (neither was sure which) had led the adulterous couple into Stacy's bedroom. By now both stripped totally naked, now it was Eva's turn to lay back on her friend's soft comforter as she instructed the girl's mother to finger her. Eva was plenty happy to sink back into the pillows and let her breathy moans come out higher and higher. Bridgette, as all her lovers, was solely committed to making her young mistress cum to her hearts content, the way she so lovingly did for her. And so the MILFY mother leaned over Eva's spread legs, pumping her digits hard and fast into the girl's young, frothing slit, loving the sounds she made, loving the way they were just growing higher and higher, letting her know the teen was just on the cusp of her inevitable climax. Mrs. Keeble never let up until it happened, until Eva was cursing out loud in her home, her hips trying to buck up off her own daughter's bed as she gushed a juicy orgasm all across the blankets. Once Eva finally came down and Bridgette gingerly freed her fingers from the younger girl's tight hole, she idly tried to make a mental note to wash Stacy's sheets before her daughter returned home. Eva, ironically, was thinking just the opposite, and hoping that leaving her scent lying right on the girl's bed would give her friend a feeling to call her as soon as she got home.

Even later in the day, Eva and Bridgette finally found themselves in the woman's own bed, the one she shared with her husband, but now effectively belonged to Eva. The Sapphic couple were tied deep together in a ruinous sixty-nine atop the king-size mattress, Eva happy to be on bottom and hugging Mrs. Keeble's body down hard atop her own. The Keeble house had been filled with intense, euphoric moans, sighs, and screams for hours now, but now all of the sound was contained inside the master bedroom, reduced to a pair of intense, muffled groans as each girl's lips were sealed tight against pussy. Both of the girls were virtually addicted to each other's bodies, lavishing their lover's cunts with furious devotion. Eva had her arms wrapped tight around the older woman's waist, making sure her delicious slit was pressing down deep right down onto her tongue. And Bridgette happily buried her own face hard into the gash between the teenager's legs, Eva's thighs encircling and cushioning her head in such perverse softness, making it clear she was stuck there until the younger girl was creaming right against her tongue. The two girl-addicts stayed locked together like that for a long time, ravenously making out with their respective pussy until finally they each exploded into an incredibly satisfying orgasm, their bodies shivering together in perfect harmony as they pulled and hugged each other tight in their comforting little knot.

In the aftermath of that wonderful experience, eventually Bridgette and Eva managed to disentangle from one another, finally ready to just rest and catch their breath. So the married woman and her younger lover lay together in her bed, side by side, shoulders touching and hands intertwined.

"Wow Eva... seems like you already learned a lot of fun new things at college." Bridgette quietly joked after a while.

At that Eva rolled slightly onto her side so her face was a little above Bridgette's, and she cast a naughty grin down at her.

"Oh yeah. I've learned a lot..." And as the girl huskily agreed she eagerly leaned back down to capture Bridgette's lips in another soft, slow-burning kiss.

Mrs. Keeble sighed so very delightedly into the affectionate embrace, and Eva moved even further, once more laying her body atop the ravishing older woman's and smothering her. Kissing the girl deeper yet, Bridgette couldn't help but to weakly wrap her legs along her little college mistress's waist and run her hands along the girl's silky back.

Taking her lips away, the two girls' eyes again clouding in lust, Eva snuck past her lover's face and planted a firm kiss on Bridget's neck, the woman gasping at the touch.

"Oh fuck, Eva..." Bridgette sighed in sheer bliss as her hand wound its' way though the teenager's hair. "Eva, I... I needed to ask you something... something important..."

Although Bridgette could barely manage to get the words out through her lust, Eva still pulled her head back enough to give her lover a curious look. She was surprised to find the older woman looked just a little embarrassed.

"To be honest, there was actually a specific reason I called you over today... I mean, I really did want to see you... make love to you again, but there was something else. It's... sort of a surprise..."

"Oh?" The way Bridgette seemed to be tiptoeing around the topic was getting Eva very interested now, and she slid off of the woman.

Bridgette giggled shortly, and leaned in to give Eva a short kiss on the lips before rolling herself the opposite direction and getting off of the bed.

"Wait here just a minute." Bridgette asked, now looking at least as excited as she did embarrassed before pattering out of the bedroom.

Eva just sat upright in the bed and watched after her, more curious than ever. She could hear the woman going all the way downstairs for whatever it was she had to get, but less than a minute later she heard the soft footsteps coming back and soon enough the warm-faced mother was stepping back into the doorway of the bedroom. She had both hands behind her back, hiding something, and the look on her face was now even more fretful and excited.

"Eva... the things you've done to me... the way you've made love to me... it's felt better than anybody else I've ever been with." Bridgette started rather candidly.

"It's been plenty fun for me too, and I'm happy to drop by for a nice 'get together' any time." Eva replied through a cocky grin, but she was still curious where exactly this was heading.

"Since we've been together... I don't really know how to say this, but it's like you... reawakened something inside me. Something that's made me feel so alive, so young and... womanly." Bridgette continued to admit, but the way she was speaking was so earnest that Eva lost the playful little smirk and now listened intently.

"You made me feel so excited it actually got to the point where I started to talk with my husband about... having a second child. But he had a vasectomy after Stacy was born, so we couldn't really do that alone. But I just couldn't ignore the feeling, like whatever you woke up in me was just screaming at me that I needed to have another baby. My husband eventually agreed, and we decided to find a donor and uhh... a-artificial insemination."

Her face looking more nervous than eager now, Bridgette approached the totally silent Eva on the bed. She finally pulled one hand out from behind her back, revealing what looked like a really long syringe and laying it down on the bed. Eva looked at the instrument, then back up to Bridgette, her eyes finally growing incomparably wide as she was starting to wonder if the woman was actually saying what she thought she was saying.

"My husband thinks I'll be impregnating myself today..." Bridgette spoke very softly, locking eyes with the increasingly awe-struck Eva. Finally the married woman pulled her other hand out from behind her, revealing a massive, crimson-red strap-on dildo.

"...But I wanted you to be the one to do it..." She went on, her voice quiet, unbelievably anxious, and yet dripping with unbearable arousal. "...and I want you to make love to me harder than ever before while you do it... Eva... I want you to put a baby inside me."

Eva slowly leaned forward on the bed, her eyes burning a hole through Bridgette with the sheer intensity of her look. Upon hearing those last words it was like something new just sparked to life inside of her, like something just connected in her brain and lit it up like a roman candle.

The girl slid off of the side of the bed and slowly approached Bridgette, a raw purpose clear in her stride. Without a word, Eva grabbed her friend's mother and forced their faces together in a deep, passionate kiss. The teenager groped her lover's ass hard as she knotted her fingers through the woman's hair, making sure the woman understood her sheer dominance, and Bridgette easily melted into the girl's ruthless clutch.

Eva tore her lips away with a feral snarl before shoving Bridgette right down to the carpet, the older female just giggling from the thrill of her lover's sudden fierceness. The next thing she knew, Eva was looming menacingly over her, and somehow the bright-red strap-on was already slung over her hips and the syringe of sperm tucked between her fingers.

"You want me to fuck you the way your husband never could?" Eva viciously growled like she'd never done before.

The sight was so raw, so primal, that all Bridgette could do was mewl needily and stare up into the wild eyes of her lover, spreading her legs wide open as her answer. Eva grinned madly as she dropped to her knees, setting aside the syringe and lining up her rubber pseudo-cock with the gorgeous woman's twitching pussy.

"Fine then. I'll be the one to make you a mommy all over again..."

Bridgette sucked in a sharp breath as the younger girl slid the tip of the fat dildo inside her.

"...I'm gonna fucking knock you up."

With a ruthless swing of her hips, Eva drove the full length of the monstrous sex toy inside Mrs. Keeble, the wanton woman moaning out in ecstatic relief as her needy cunt was finally filled up. The moment Eva had sheathed every inch inside of her, Bridgette weakly wrapped her legs around the younger girl and limply draped her arms behind her neck.

Shuddering and moaning desperately from the intense penetration, Bridgette could just barely bring herself to hiss one thing right against Eva's ear.

"Breed me."

Those two simple words felt like they set a bomb off in Eva's brain, and the young, ravishing lesbian fell into a downright animalistic frenzy. Eva pounded herself inside of Mrs. Keeble furiously, forcing a symphony of mindless screams from the insatiable housewife.

Eva had fucked plenty of girls with strap-ons, dildos, vibrators, and all sorts of toys many times before. But she'd never attacked another girl with such raw intensity, she'd never felt a force so powerful driving her like this before. Now though, knowing that the female beneath her wanted so badly for her to impregnate her, claim her womb and put a child inside it, Eva had no other thought in her head except to ride this bitch harder than ever before in her life; she wasn't making love now, she was mating with this girl, she had to breed her!

HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers