My Daughter's a Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you're not too upset that I had to give you a detention right before you leave for your big tournament, but I just felt like a little extra discipline would help motivate you." Eva purred seductively.

"I won't complain, Miss Baudelaire. I know I have a bad habit of acting so naughty whenever I'm in your class." Erin replied, giggling through her crimson-streaked face.

As the two girls flirted Erin just hugged herself even tighter against her teacher, clinging to the older woman even as she kept her pinned against the desk, her little hands running so curiously up and along her back.

And Eva didn't hide her own intentions as she kept the little minx trapped nice and snug herself, one long leg hooked around the younger lady's waist, one hand still firmly locked behind her student's head so she could control her however she desired, and the other hand sneaking down to cup at Erin's sculpted, well-toned derriere that was just barely concealed by the daisy dukes that were now riding so high. Between those snug shorts and the flimsy cotton crop-top the teenager wore it took almost all Eva's willpower to not start rubbing herself in the middle of class earlier, but now they were all alone and the little girl was all hers. Sometimes she still couldn't believe what the kids these days could get away with, but good Goddess did Eva appreciate how lax the school's dress policy was.

A slight pinch on the girl's prime ass forced the cutest little squeak out of her, and was all the warning Eva gave her student lover before drawing her face back in to lock her pretty little lips tight against her own again. The two ladies kissed hard for several more feverish moments before breaking away again. Eva panted a bit, but Erin was so much more visibly flustered. It was a sight the more mature woman admittedly loved seeing from the young, inexperienced girls she introduced into her Sapphic lifestyle.

"I'll admit, I'm surprised your coach doesn't have you all practicing right now. Not that I'm complaining." Eva huskily teased the younger girl.

"C-Coach gave us the night off, said she wanted us to rest, clear our minds before the tournament." Erin breathlessly replied.

Her teacher had to give her a wicked grin in reply. "Oh I can definitely help with that."

With a sudden burst of domineering speed and strength, Eva pushed off the desk and twisted both herself and Erin until it was the younger girl's butt that was being hiked up onto the surface. The sexy student could only gasp out a quick fit of confused laughter before she realized her teacher had her seated back on her desk, the woman herself wedged firmly between her legs and holding her even more possessively by her narrow hips.

But Eva didn't give her little lover more than a second to catch her bearings, and in a flash the older woman had both her hands clasped behind Erin's neck as she lunged in to lock her in another dizzying, needy kiss. The teacher madebout with her student with a rapidly growing intensity each and every time their lips reconnected, slowly pushing Erin down until the girl was laid flat on the desk with Eva smothering her from atop. Feeling the younger girl's legs wrap around her back, Eva's lips curled in satisfaction and she slowly pulled her tongue away.

"So is this the kind've thing you were hoping for tonight?" Eva quietly teased.

"Noooooo." Erin whiningly mewled back as she squirmed beneath the older woman's ravishing body.

Eva thought the girl was simply teasing back, and played along in mocking disbelief.

"No?"

The temptatious teacher raised her body back up so she was fully straddling her student, and her hands nimbly reached down to undo the button on her daisy dukes.

"So you don't want me giving you nice, deep kisses like that?" Eva sultry groaned as Erin kept squirming, the older woman now tugging the zipper to her shorts.

"And you don't want to feel my tongue licking your pussy 'til you explode all over my desk?" Eva leaned back down over the girl, her grin growing more and more mischievous as she left a hand to tease her little lover just above the pretty pink panties covering her pretty pink pussy.

"You don't want to spend that loooong bus ride tomorrow remembering all the orgasms I gave you while you still have the taste of my pussy lingering in your mouth?" She hissed right against the school student's face.

But Erin only let out a long, frustrated groan as she felt her teacher's fingers just barely caress over her swollen clitoris, and with a juvenile need she wrapped her arms and legs around the beautiful older female.

"I want more than that."

Eva barely had time for her expression to change to curious before her Sapphic student tugged on her neck and pulled her in for another kiss, this one so much needier on the girl's end, not that Eva had any mind to break away. Erin growled as she plunged her tongue into her teacher's mouth, but she just didn't seem to have the patience to keep her held down for long, and as soon as she tore her lips away Eva saw how the fire behind the girl's eyes was now burning so much more wildly than it just had been.

"Fuck Miss Baudelaire! I can't stop thinking about all the stories you keep telling me; fucking lonely housewives behind their husband's back, having huge orgies with wild college girls, banging some of my own friends' moms! But the ones I absolutely love the best are the ones where you knock the girl up! The thought of another girl needing a sexy woman like you fuck them raw, fuck them harder than they've ever been fucked by any man in their lives, to put a baby inside them and check them off as your own personal bitch forever, it's just all so, so fucking hot I can't stand it!"

Eva was listening intently to the girl's words, more than a little stunned by the sheer passion behind them. She probably would've stopped rubbing her hand along the girl's cunt by now if Erin wasn't so desperately humping up into her. And then the boot dropped hard with the young girl's next words.

"I want you to do that to me too! I want you to fuck me and give the hardest orgasm of my life as you impregnate me."

As the girl devolved to just panting desperately and grinding her cunt into her teacher's hand, Eva had a nearly blank expression as she stared at the teen less than an inch from her face. She'd told Erin all those stories when she wanted to rile the girl up (and good Goddess has they worked), but she never would've dreamed a high schooler like her would take them to heart!

And now Eva was feeling incredibly torn, because now she had no clue if Erin was just trying to get her own fire roaring with some dirty talk, or if she was one-hundred percent serious in her desire. But what was far worse was that Eva was almost too afraid to even ask, because those words had gotten her so dangerously horny she wasn't sure she could restrain herself if it turned out Erin was exaggerating.

"E-Erin... you need to tell me right now... is that really, really what you want?" Eva managed to get out, her voice quiet and far more serious than the teen had ever heard before.

But when Erin opened her eyes again Eva didn't see any tease or mischief, only the primal, burning desire to have her womb sewn that she'd seen in dozens of women before. The girl immediately growled her response without a trace of hesitation or remorse.

"Yes. Goddess fucking yes... I know tonight might be the last time we get to have sex before I graduate, so I want you to fuck me raw, I want you to give me the best orgasm of my life, and I want you to leave a little souvenir in my belly so I never forget the woman that taught me how to make such incredible love!"

As the girl squirmed and nearly cried beneath her, Eva could feel a dark fog settling over her mind, clouding her already lax judgement.

"...You're sure?" Eva asked, deathly serious.

But Erin almost sounded like she was in pain now as she brought her hands up to gently take hold of her teacher's face.

"I want it... I need it!"

With those words the last shred of hesitance faded and Eva's face finally cracked into an incredibly wicked, sex-starved smile. To Erin's immense confusion and disappointment, Eva simply pushed herself off of the girl. But as Erin turned to give her teacher a pathetically pleading look, Eva simply maintained that dark, promising smirk as she eyed the girl and haphazardly tried to smooth out her clothes (even though it was well into sundown and no one should've been at the school by now).

"Well, I wasn't planning on any of that tonight, but if that's how you want to play, then I just have to grab a couple things from my car." Eva spoke with a malicious hint of a giggle in her voice. She paused to leave the teen hanging on her every word, smirking as she relished the utterly love-struck way Erin was staring at her right now.

"So why don't you head over to the girl's locker room? We'll be wanting some more space for what I've got planned, and probably better to be somewhere... easier to clean." Eva's words rung with such a delightful command behind them that Erin wouldn't have even dreamed of disobeying, and with last, devilish giggle, Eva slipped out of the classroom.

*

Eva returned to the girls' locker room with a large travel bag in hand. She smiled sultrily as she saw Erin already stripped buck naked, waiting on a bench, slowly rubbing herself and clearly desperate for her lover to return.

"Fucking hell Miss Baudelaire, you never keep me waiting this long." The teenager frustratedly remarked.

"I usually don't. Only when I know I'll be giving a girl the best night of her life." Eva shot back.

Setting down her large travel bad and opening it up, Eva grinned as she pulled out a huge blue strap-on; a very special strap-on specifically made for insemination. Over ten inches long, the pseudo-cock was as rigid as any of her others, as it had a compartment on the inside she could slot a vial of sperm into. A thinner tube ran out the base of the phallus and connected to another syringe, and by pushing the plunger on that Eva could actually shoot her load right inside a girl as though it were her own, natural cock.

"By the way, you're real lucky I just happened to have all this packed and ready."

Eva then pulled out a small cooler, opened it and teasingly held up a vial of sperm. Erin groaned and fingered herself even harder at the sight, knowing exactly what it meant for her.

"You just happened to have all that with you?" Erin questioned through a lust-fueled breath. Eva smirked back at the girl.

"Actually I was actually planning to take a bit of a 'road trip' this weekend. I had a lot of girls lined up that have been begging me to turn them into my own personal baby factories, but I guess one or two of them won't mind rescheduling."

Setting the vial on the bench, Eva got a positively wolfish grin as she tossed the strap-on to Erin, who only barely pulled her hand out of her pussy in time to catch it.

"Why don't you get that nice and lubed up for me?"

Erin giggled and eagerly obeyed, locking eyes with her sexy teacher as she let her tongue stretch out and lap all around the rigid blue rubber and sucked it into her mouth.

"That's it baby. Suck your teacher's cock. Get it nice, wet, and ready." Eva growled out from the wonderful performance.

The naughty teacher finally ripped open her blouse and cast it aside before unclipping her skirt and letting it drop as well, showing that she hadn't been wearing any underwear all day long. Erin moaned through the dildo at the sight of her teacher's gorgeous, nude body.

Striding over with a predatory grace, Eva slid onto the bench right between Erin's legs and brought herself down, the younger girl taking the dildo away from her lips just in time for her teacher to wrap her up and bring her in for one more sweltering kiss. Erin responded by wrapping her legs tight around her experienced lover, the two sultry females caressing each other with every inch of their skin. They eventually pulled away in a feverish haze, just giggling endlessly as they grinned at one another.

"Wanna know something funny?" Eva breathlessly remarked. "I've never actually had sex in the locker room yet."

"I've been naked in here hundreds of times. Even done some... naughty stuff once or twice." Erin replied with a coy grin. "But I never thought I'd be begging to get knocked up in here."

"Well then let's not waste any more time in making your new dream a reality."

Pulling apart from her student with an experienced grace, Eva easily took her strap-on from the girl's hand. Standing from the bench, Eva uncapped the sperm vial and slotted it into its' proper place in the pseudo-shaft before stepping through and securing the harness around herself.

Stud and Student shared a salaciously excited grin as Eva straddled the bench and sat back down. Erin joyously spread her legs wide for her teacher, Eva possessively taking her hips and drawing her in, bringing her young, inexperienced pussy right up to the bit of hard rubber that was about to change her life. The little girl cooed restlessly as her teacher teased her, just rubbing the plastic cock right across her sopping wet entrance

Only once she was satisfied that her lover was total putty in her hands, Eva abruptly railed forward, driving her rubber bitch-breeder straight inside of Erin with a forceful change in mood. The young volleyball star recoiled in the best way, squeaking like a cute little chew-toy as her legs stiffened and shot out straight past her teacher's waist. Eva growled ravenously as she sheathed every inch of her tool deep into the girl, deeper than she knew any boy would ever reach inside of her (though she doubted after this any boy would ever touch Erin again period).

The renowned lesbian Stud took a brief moment to appreciate the look on her student's face; she'd fucked Erin with dildos before, but seeing the look of sheer awe and bliss that she'd forced onto her face this time, well it was just another one of those happy little reminders that this was what Eva lived for.

Flexing her back to gear up for the real show, Eva didn't waste any more time and began pumping her plastic hard-on against the teenage cunt that was now hers to enjoy. It didn't take long for Erin to become a total mess, mewling with every thrust that claimed her tight young pussy, hands clasping desperately behind her head just to hold onto something as she used what little focus she had to keep balance on the narrow wooden bench.

But the sensations were only growing more intense; Eva had given her student a chance for a slow, beautiful bit of tender intimacy, but the slutty little teen had demanded she turn her into her own personal breeding sow instead, so that was what Eva was going to do.

While her student melted into a mindless bliss Eva sank ever deeper herself into a primal fuck-frenzy. Now Erin's legs were tied in a knot behind her lover's waist, Eva holding so tight onto the little girl's hips she had lifted her cute little bum from the bench, and was practically hunched over her smaller frame as she bucked her hips wildly and crashed her pseudo-cock mercilessly against her precious' student's cervix.

Erin was reduced to babbling helpless as her experienced lesbian teacher pressed down heavier atop her, drove her dildo harder and faster into her weeping little pussy. Eventually Eva completely smothered her pretty student, far enough that she could put her face right beside the younger girl's ear, heavy, focused breaths falling right against her.

"This is what you wanted. You asked for this. You're not giving yourself to some cute boy or a husband you want to be faithful to. You're letting your sexy lesbian Stud of a teacher fuck you raw. You're gonna let me turn you into a teenage mother. I'm gonna make it so you'll never even want to look at a boy ever again, and your gonna cum when I do."

Eva's voice was far beyond a tease, Erin knew it's an outright command. She was letting this perverted woman tell her what she was going to be for the rest of her life, and the horny teen absolutely loved it!

"Do it Miss Baudelaire! I want your baby! Erin begged with absolute need.

That sweet, innocent yet completely corrupted voice was like honey in Eva's ear, she couldn't help but grip herself even tighter against the sexy, tight teenage body and thrust her hips furiously into the girl's a last few times. And that was all it took before she felt Erin squeeze her arms and legs around her like a desperate cub clinging to its mother, before she heard her high-pitched shriek of absolute, reverent bliss as the teen shivered in an uncontrollable climax.

That was the moment Eva reached down to find the plunger, making sure to drive her strap-on completely inside her newest mother-to-be, and injecting her fertile load directly inside the girl's young, rich womb. The sensations surrounding her, the pretty little girl clutching so lovingly around her, the hard plastic that'd been grinding back into her own cunt all the while, the incomparably wonderful knowledge that she'd just impregnated yet another hapless lover who'd begged for her to be the one, it all built up in Eva and sent the ravenous woman falling hard into her own beautifully fulfilling orgasm.

In the aftermath the two were left to catch their breaths. Eva was barely able to hold herself up above Erin on the bench, their hips still firmly connected by the long length of divine plastic. Both were panting heavily, but still shared an utterly satisfied grin as their sweaty faces hovered just inches apart.

"Well Erin I hope you're happy, 'cause now you'll never be anything other than a little lesbian whore. You haven't even graduated high school yet, but you just begged another woman to put a baby inside you. And I promise you'll never get me out of your head, you're gonna have to carry this little piece of me I'm leaving inside you for the rest of your life." Eva quietly taunted her pretty, young, and now pregnant student.

But Erin merely giggled at her words and flashed that brilliant, youthful smile Eva loved so dearly.

"Good, because that's exactly what I was hoping would happen before I graduated. To be honest Miss Baudelaire, I never really learned much in your class, but you definitely taught me what I want for the rest of my life."

"Really? And what's that?" Eva asked playfully.

"To spread my legs for lots of pretty girls like you."

Eva and Erin shared another wicked giggle before the older female brought her lips down and the two melted into a sensual, lingering kiss, as though Eva had to make sure that even if they never saw each other again she would always have Erin's heart claimed as her own.

*

The teacher and her student were still locked in a kiss when the door suddenly opened, and a patter of feet came rushing in. Eva violently tore their lips apart as she was startled by numerous shocked gasps and 'what the fucks.' A swell of panic like Eva had never felt before rushed over her as she flashed her wide eyes over to the locker room door, where five more teenage girls now stood, mouths agape and expression utterly stunned as they witnessed one of their teacher's undeniably having just fucked the shit out of one of their classmates.

For what was maybe the longest moment of her life, Eva just stayed completely still laying atop Erin, mind utterly blank with fear as she just looked back at the unexpected audience. But incredibly unexpectedly, she heard Erin start to giggle from underneath her, the laughter only broken as the frightened teacher slowly extracted her strap-on and forced a lengthy, chattery moan from the teenager.