My Daughter's a Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers

Eva bucked and slammed her hips manically against Bridgette's, the woman holding nothing back as she cried and wailed her agonizing bliss, her aching cunt swallowing up every inch of the masterfully-used rubber cock. Over and over Eva furiously sunk her length deep inside the mature female's desperately clutching pussy. She could feel the tip of her dildo battering against Bridgette's cervix, the thought of what lay just behind it driving her even more wild, even more intent on pounding this woman, making her into her bitch.

As her voice just rang higher and higher, Eva realized that Mrs. Keeble was close to her orgasm, and she intended to break this woman with such a massive climax that she'd never forget this moment for the rest of her life.

Eva wrenched her body free of Bridgette's weak grip, getting upright on her knees and grabbing hold of her lover's hips. Lost in such a primal lust as she was, drawing on a raw strength she didn't even know was possible, Eva managed to lift Bridgette's butt straight off the carpet, reeling her back against her own hips and slamming the ruby-red dildo even harder, faster, and deeper towards the woman's ravenous womb.

"OH FUCK EVA! FUCK ME EVA! FUCK ME EVA! OH FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!" Bridgette screamed, cursed, and howled her incredible lover's name as the young girl fucked her into a truly Earth-shattering orgasm.

Bridgette shook, screamed, quivered, and thrashed her hips like mad on the end of the strap-on, but Eva just kept thrusting the hard plastic deep past her spasming lips. It was only after the woman collapsed practically dead into the carpet that Eva finally let up, allowed her hips to touch back down to the floor and slid the massive plastic rod out of her swollen, dripping pussy.

Eva was beet-red, dripping with sweat, and only now was just realizing how much her muscles actually ached from how hard she'd just been pounding this married woman. But before the spark of lust completely slipped her, she suddenly remembered the ultimate reason why she'd been doing this, and glanced over to the syringe she'd left just within arm's reach.

Taking the long, narrow, needle-less tube in her hands, Eva looked over the utterly captivated woman she'd left panting desperately on the floor. Her legs were still splayed helplessly open, her slit twitching, receptive, just waiting for something to slip inside one more time and deliver the load it needed oh so badly.

With an almost surgical precision, Eva slid the syringe inside Bridget, pushing it as far as it would reach, knowing almost instinctively how to find the woman's womb. Finally, with an almost religious fervor, Eva pushed down on the plunger, deliver the donated seed directly into Mrs. Bridgette Keeble's womb.

She'd done it; Eva had impregnated another girl for the first time ever, and the satisfaction she felt from that thought alone was better than any other orgasm she'd ever experienced in her life until now.

About a half-hour later, Bridgette and Eva were in a... much more relaxed place. The two were back in the living room where their evening had started, sitting close together on the couch, both still naked as they shared some warm drinks and a few occasional inappropriate touches.

"Good Goddess Eva. That was just... incredible!" Bridgette mentioned as casually as any conversation, a little bit of a good-humored laugh coming out of her. "I've never felt anything as good as that before in my life."

"Glad you liked it. It was a lot of fun for me too." Eva proudly replied, trailing her hand lightly over Bridgette's tummy as the two girls shared another small, erotic giggle.

"Hey..." Eva then started, a little more anxiously than before. "...Are you really sure..."

But knowing where the girl was about to go, Bridgette took the girl's hand in her own and gave her a reassuring look.

"Don't you worry for a second about any of that. I already told you, my husband and I were discussing this for a while, I'm more than ready for a second baby."

Eva gave a barely noticeable sigh of relief at that, but when she turned her head back she saw Bridgette wearing a bit more of a suggestive smirk.

"Of course, I won't be visibly pregnant any time soon. So until you have to head back to school, I'd be more than happy to have you over again a few more times."

Eva readily giggled at that.

"Well after today, I don't think I'll ever be passing up an invite from you."

Bridgette smiled and leaned in to give Eva a quick kiss on the cheek before cuddling up closer to the younger girl. She allowed them a little more time of comfortable silence before speaking up again.

"You know, I happen to have a couple of friends who are thinking of having kids themselves. But they're having a little trouble..." Bridget turned, catching Eva's attention with a naughty look. "...If you wanted, I could maybe give them a little... encouragement to meet up with you?"

Now Eva gave the soon to be twice-over MILF an incredulous look.

"Y-You're serious?"

But Bridgette just hummed and gave the girl a sincerely sweet smile.

"I most certainly am, sweety. Making a baby is one of the most important things a woman could ever do in her life. It should be a joyous, wonderful experience, and you certainly made things enjoyable for me. You've got a real talent for this." Bridgette giggled and Eva couldn't help but blush a little as she shared the light laughter.

"I think a lot of girls would be thrilled to have a lover like you be the one to help give them a child. If I may say, you've proven to be quite the little Stud."

That was the first time Eva had heard that word used to describe herself... And she immediately decided she really, really liked the sound of it.

***

"So yeah, that was the first time I ever impregnated a woman. Stacy's little sister Valorie? I'm the one who put her inside their mom." Eva said through an intensely satisfied look. "And I honestly can't describe just how awesome a feeling it was. It was like something just clicked in my head, and I realized that's what I was put on this planet to do."

After that intense story, Eva decided to pause again. To say her mother appeared shocked by that one would be a tremendous understatement; it looked like Sadie had a dictionary's worth of words to say, but her tongue was completely tied. But Eva also saw how her mother was growing even more restless; she had no hope of hiding her excitement now. It was honestly only a matter of Eva continuing to fill the reservoir until her mother's dam burst.

"Mrs. Keeble was just the first, though, and there have been a lot more girls I've had the chance to plant a baby inside. I won't lie, if have any addictions in life, this would be it. I don't think I could ever turn down the chance to knock someone up if they offered, and I certainly haven't yet. And since this a pretty... niche community, once Mrs. Keeble let her friends know word kinda spread fast. I've had girls I've known for years, been in sexual relationships with for a while, and women I've never even met before approach me to ask for my... special services. I've even pitched the idea myself to plenty of my lovers, and most of them eventually decided to take me up on my offer. Hell, you probably know plenty of them yourself. Remember how I mentioned Mrs. Kauffman earlier?..."

***

Eva knocked on the Kauffmans' front door, it opening immediately to the friendly-faced Mr. Albert Kauffman.

"Mr. Kauffman, good morning." Eva greeted with a bright, cheery smile on her face.

"Eva, good to see you." The kindly older gentleman greeted in turn. "Here to see Harriet again?"

"Yep!"

"You know Eva, I'm actually glad I caught you this morning. I just wanted the chance to tell you how wonderful I think it is you've been stopping by to chat with my wife these last few weeks. She's just seemed a lot cheerier since then."

"Well I'm just as happy to talk with her too. Just kinda turned out we had a lot in common."

"Well, I've gotta get off to work, but you can feel free to head inside and have a seat. Harriet was changing, but I'm sure she'll be down in just a couple minutes."

"Thanks Mr. Kauffman. Hope you have a nice day!"

With the pleasantries exchanged, Mr. Kauffman side-stepped the young woman and the large bag she had slung over her shoulder, offering her access to his home, which she graciously accepted, and he closed the door after her as he made his way towards his car.

But as she heard the footsteps get farther and the opening and closing of a car door, rather than head into the living room as the husband had offered, Eva merely turned a much more expectant look into the house, for barely a few seconds after that door had shut Mrs. Harriet Kauffman has slipped down to the end of the entryway, wearing a seductive robe-style lingerie and eyeing up the younger girl with nothing other than pure lesbian lust on her mind.

"Wow, literally not even a second late." Harriet purred through her hazy, half-lidded eyes.

Eva gave her a wolfish grin in return, setting her bag down as the lovely older woman sashayed down the hall towards her.

"I just hate wasting time when it comes to satisfying my clients."

Mrs. Kauffman wasted no time in shamelessly sliding right up and taking Eva around her hips, the two woman sharing a wicked look before each coming in for a deep, searing kiss. Harriet held nothing back, moaning ecstatically against her lover's tongue as her hands eagerly started to roam the girl's supple, young body. And Eva was just as happy to curl her hands atop the sheer silk of her robe and grab onto the woman's full behind. The two parted their impatient kiss with a look of mutual need.

"So what'd you end up telling your husband?" Eva asked, half seriously and half teasing.

"He thinks I'll be going in for my doctor's appointment today..." Harriet sighed back with an equally teasing cock of her eyebrow. "...He also said he'll be keeping his fingers crossed."

"Hmmm, better not disappoint him then." Eva growled predatorily as she suddenly took a possessive hold of the older woman's hips and spun them both around, making it so she was behind Harriet and pressing her chest right against the front door, keeping her full-figured body pinned there.

Harriet only sighed in growing delight as Eva's hands roamed all over her, as her lips sucked at the base of her neck, like she was preparing her, marking her even. The little lesbian seductress knew her plaything was just as hot as she was already, and didn't plan to waste any of their time today. Her hands were already sliding under the short hem of the mature woman's skimpy robe, teasing along her inner thighs and just barely starting to trace along the already slickened pussy lips. Harriet shivered and moaned hard at the rapturous feeling, trying to thrust her butt back and force those fingers to slip inside her needy cunt, But Eva just wound up pressing her even harder into the door to keep her pacified.

"Your pussy's soaking wet. I bet you never get this hot for your husband." Eva taunted, her voice rumbling right across the tip of her lover's spine.

"Goddess no..." Harriet just moaned pathetically back.

"I don't even think his car's gone yet. What if he opened the door right now? Saw you standing there with that slutty look on your face and another woman's hands running all over your body?" The vixen toyed with her prey even further.

"Shit, hopefully he'd learn a thing or two about how to touch a woman..." The entranced older female sighed out with a breathless giggle.

"You wouldn't care even if he was standing right here watching us?" Eva didn't ask, she demanded an answer.

"Fuck it... I don't care... let him watch..." Harriet obediently answered through her shivering gasps, earning a dark snicker from her mistress.

"I guess he'd just have to learn that his wife needs a woman who actually knows how to please her. He'd have to watch me give you the treatment you really deserve. He'd have to watch me fuck you raw and give you the baby you want so badly." Eva taunted even more vindictively, knowing just how much the slut in her arms was loving it.

Harriet couldn't even reply this time, just moaned out even louder and more desperately as Eva's fingers dug aggressively into her dribbling cunt. Eva leaned in to run her tongue up hard along Harrier's sweltering neck, nibbling ever so gently at her ear, tangling her free hand into the older woman's flowing locks just to make it even more clear she had control.

Lastly Eva put her lips right beside her soon-to-be bitch's ear and hissed out her tyrannical promise.

"Now just forget that man, because today you're mine, and I'm going to fucking knock you up!"

About a half hour, Eva had Mrs. Kauffman on her back in her bed, the both of them stripped totally naked, a massive dildo strapped to the younger girl's waist as she drilled down hard into her client's pussy. Harriet screamed like an unashamed whore as Eva forced her legs above her head, pounding deep into her cunt and keeping her locked down in a furious mating press.

Sweat was already dripping off of Eva's face down onto her breeding bitch for the evening. The younger female bucked her hips with all the strength she had as she railed her rubber pseudo-cock down hard into the soft confines of her partner's channel; she intended nothing less that to give this poor, unsatisfied housewife the ride of her life before doing the job she was made to do and impregnating her.

"Oh fuck! Honey... I-I'm... I'm gonna c-cum!" Harriet could barely even fumble the words out as her slit was brutally assaulted.

"Go ahead babe. You can cum, and then so will I. I'm gonna fill your pussy and your womb the way your husband never could. I'm gonna put a fucking baby inside you!" Eva barked out menacingly, only thrusting her strap-on all the harder down inside the sweet, prime pussy that was hers and hers alone for the taking.

Assailed by such beautiful intensity, Harriet finally succumbed to screaming her heart out from the massive orgasm her young mistress had forced her into, Eva making sure to drive her dildo as deep down as she could and make sure her womb was nice and open. She made sure she stayed locked all they inside, snug and tight as Mrs. Kauffman rode out her explosive orgasm.

As soon as the woman's cries of desperation died down and her heaving chest started to slow its' pace, Eva withdrew her massive rubber phallus from the woman's well-worn, pussy, but that didn't mean she was done yet. Working with an experienced haste, Eva grabbed another dildo that she'd left just beside her on the bed, even longer and just as thick as her strap-on. However this one was special, with a hole in the tip, a plunger at the base, and a big hollow reserve inside the body, this dildo was built for holding and injecting sperm.

Even as Harriet was still struggling in the aftershock, her pussy still twitching from the lingering jolts of lightning racing across it, Eva didn't hesitate and gently yet firmly pushed the new plastic cock right back inside. The just-ravished woman groaned out in mixed pleasure and discomfort as another massive object was forced back inside her already overstimulated cunt. But Eva made sure she ground it in all the way until the tip was nestled just beyond the entrance to her waiting womb, and once she had she pressed down on the plunger and laced her borrowed seed directly into Harriet's eagerly-awaiting ovaries.

Once she was sure she had drained every drop inside of her client's belly, Eva eased back and gingerly withdrew the hard plastic phallus. Sweat was beading down her face as much as it was Harriet's and she was taking some rather tired breaths herself; the young woman had really put her back into that one, and now she was feeling the after effects.

That said, it was obvious that Harriet had gotten plenty of enjoyment out of Eva's hard work, the older female still sucking in air and quietly giggling every so often as she weakly squirmed on the bed. When their invigorated eyes finally connected, Eva cast a hungry look down to her lover for the evening, and when she prowled back down Harriet was all too happy to receive the younger girl, wrapping her arms behind her neck as Eva swept her into another heady kiss.

The adulterous couple pulled apart a few long moments later, both still needing to catch their breath from their last round, but Eva just went to kissing and sucking under the pretty woman's jaw as they enjoyed holding each other's warm, naked bodies tight.

"Oh my Goddess... Eva... that was the best yet..." Harriet breathlessly sighed out under the barrage of feather-light kisses.

"Hmmm... that's why my services don't come cheap." Eva moaned in a soft reply, still planting her lips all over the intoxicating woman's throat.

"Fuck... all these years trying with my husband and no luck... I think I can already feel your stuff taking root." Harriet moaned along with a sharp, quick laugh.

Eva grinned smugly to herself as she kept her face buried in the crook of her client's neck.

"Sorry I didn't come to you sooner. If there's one thing I've learned over the years, you don't send a man to do a Stud's job..."

***

"I made sure to check up on Mrs. Kauffman plenty more times over the next few weeks, you know, make sure her pregnancy really stuck and all. But obviously you already know it did. You must've even chatted with her when she was pregnant, right? Maybe you even got to rub her swollen belly and tell her congratulations? I wonder how you would've reacted if you'd known I was one who conceived that child with her?"

Eva spoke with a clearly wicked delight to her mother, the woman's face as flushed and her breaths as uneven as she remembered Harriet's being after the deed was done. The devilish daughter just kept burning her leering grin into Sadie's memory as she still refused to let up. She would make sure that Sadie would learn everything there was to know about her daughter's life until the obsession was eating away at her just the same as it did with Eva.

"So what do you think so far, mom? I bet this is all sounding absolutely crazy to you. Just so wrong and immoral, almost unthinkable, isn't it? But actually bedding a few older women who've been married for years is some of the tamer stuff I do. I told you I've even gotten to taste some of my students since becoming a teacher. In fact, just last year I had one of the craziest, most wild experiences of my life..."

***

It was well after school hours as Eva leaned back against the desk in her classroom, her fingers weaved tight into the hair of a pretty young girl as she held her face close and lavished the student in a deep, inappropriate kiss. Of course, the girl showed just as much enthusiasm as she pressed herself tight against her sexy teacher, eyes closed and sweet muffled sighs escaping her while Eva's tongue swam around in her mouth.

Erin was one of the seniors as Eva's school, and currently one of the predatory teacher's 'favorites,' as she'd taken so naturally to all the private lessons in lesbian lovemaking that Eva took so much pleasure in giving. Erin was also on their school's volleyball team, who had qualified to play in the state championship tournament. Knowing the school year was winding down, Eva decided to give her little star pupil a proper 'send-off'' before her team had to drive out for the tournament.

Groaning harshly against her student's lips one more time, Eva gently pulled the girl's face away from her own, a small smirk creasing her lips as she got to see the look of utterly submissive arousal etched onto her young lover.

HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers