My Daughter's a Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey girls, you came at just the perfect time." Erin said through a giddy, red-faced smile.

As soon as she heard that, Eva snapped her confused expression back down at the girl laying beneath her, but that didn't' do anything to wipe the smirk off her precocious teenage lover.

"Oops, sorry Miss Baudelaire. I guess I forgot to mention I may have... invited the rest of my team to drop in on us."

"...Why?" Eva could sputter that one word, still as nervous as she was confused.

But Erin wouldn't stop giggling mischievously.

"Because I've been telling them for weeks how incredible making love to you has been, but they just didn't believe me. So I figured this would be the best way to prove them wrong."

Eva stared hard at the girl as though she'd gone completely insane.

"...Erin do you have any idea how-Mph?!"

But Erin quickly pacified her by leaning up and sealing their lips in a gentle, soothing kiss that Eva just couldn't help murmuring weakly against.

"Hey, just relax for a second Miss Baudelaire." Erin spoke softly to calm her teacher. "Are you worried they're gonna tattle on us, tell everyone what an evil teacher you are, how you're having sex with your female students, training them to be dirty lesbian perverts like you? Well maybe you should just take another look at them and see if you still think that's what's gonna happen."

Hardly able to think for herself at this moment, Eva anxiously craned her face again until she was looking back at the five newcomers, but she immediately understood what the teen minx was saying to her. Far from the looks of shock and disgust she'd expected, Eva saw the other five wearing only looks of curiosity and arousal that were growing more obvious by the second. And the explicit words she was able to hear being spread around the peanut gallery didn't make it seem like she was about to be in any trouble; not when the girls were too busy saying things like...

"Holy shit, they really are fucking!"

"Oh my Goddess, that's so fucking hot!"

"Fuck, I always knew Miss Baudelaire was sexy as hell, but seeing her like this..."

"Do you see the size of that strap-on?"

"Erin looks like the luckiest little slut in the world right now..."

Their rumblings rattled around in Eva's ears as the fear she just felt finally started to ebb away, and now she was truly seeing the way these girls really looked at her, the sheer desire in their eyes, the same she'd seen in Erin's and so many other students' countless other times.

"See, Miss Baudelaire, you've got nothing to worry about. In fact, now you've got five more sexy girls who are just as horny for you as I am." Erin purred as she leaned up kiss her teacher's cheek. "So what are you gonna do now?"

*

Eva still really had no clue how the night had gotten to the point it was at, but the next thing the master seductress knew she was surrounded by all six sexy volleyball players, intermittently thrusting her big rubber cock into each of their tight, athletic pussies and planning to lace all of their young, fertile wombs with sperm.

*

Kelsey was the perfect image of a dumb high school slut with her overdone tan and long platinum hair, and Eva knew exactly what to do with girls like that. The stringent instructor had her student get on the bench and bent her far forward, her face in the wood and her round peach of an ass sticking high in the air. Eva herself stood at the perfect height to ram her dildo hard against Kelsey's weeping pussy, fucking the little bitch in a furious doggy style

But the unabashed screams of wanton delight the younger girl made for her let Eva know she was loving this brutal treatment; she just knew the teenage slut must've been fantasizing about her for months, just waiting for it to be her turn to have the school's resident Stud breed her like a dog.

Well Eva certainly wasn't going to disappoint, so with a few more ruinous thrusts, crashing her rubber cock right against her cervix, and with one perfectly authoritative slap on her bouncing bubble butt, Kelsey was sent careening into a brain-twisting orgasm. The sight of the sexy young body shuddering in Sapphic bliss was as beautiful as it ever was, and Eva knew Kelsey deserved nothing less than to finish things off by shooting a nice wad of sperm deep inside her; if there was one girl Eva would expect to see standing out amidst her peers with a swollen belly it would definitely be a stupid bimbo like Kelsey.

*

Taylor was the most athletic of the group, doing the most sports throughout the year and always training in the off seasons as well. The results certainly showed, the girl was nothing but abs and ultra-lithe muscle, and with her dark hair cut short in a shaggy bob she made for one of the hottest tomgirls Eva had ever seen.

With all that stamina to spare, Eva was plenty happy to lay back on the tiled floor and let Taylor climb atop her plastic pole. Though she might've acted a little boyish in her daily life, the moment Taylor had her teacher's pseudo-phallus penetrating her hyper-tight pussy, her face instantly twisted in a beautiful example of purely feminine bliss.

Eva honestly didn't have to do much, as the little athlete went absolutely wild on her, bucking and waving her hips ecstatically. It almost felt like a two-women rodeo with how energetic Taylor was riding her sexy teacher like a natural-born cowgirl, and for maybe just a minute or two Eva was pretty sure the little vixen thought she was the one running the show. Well, she let Taylor live out that delusion for a very brief time, but the instant Eva's hands found her student's hip and thrust back to crash inside her young lover Taylor understood at once who was really in charge.

Either way, the pretty little sports star gave everything she had to showing just how much pleasure her Stud of a teacher was giving her, and with her muscular pussy squeezing down so mercilessly on Eva's plastic dick she eventually had the girl rocking her way into a thunderous orgasm. Taylor totally lost herself riding atop Eva like that, practically laughing as much as she moaned as her teacher rode her through the joyful waves. It was a hell of a sight for Eva, one she thoroughly enjoyed watching as she squeezed the trigger on her artificial cock and sent a burst of cum straight up into the girl. It would be a bit of a shame to see such a vibrant, energetic girl like her slowed down by a baby-swollen belly, but Eva had often heard motherhood was a hell of a workout in and of itself.

*

Now Rachel was a fun one, for not only was she on the school's volleyball team, she had also been practicing intense gymnastics for most of her life; that had left her as one particularly flexible girl. Eva made good use of that fact, forcing the girl to her back on the locker room floor, lifting her hips so she rested on her upper back and forcing her to splay her legs wide to the side, her toes just barely touching the tile. With the young girl's cunt left so perfectly open on display for her, Eva greedily pinned Rachel down from above as she drilled her massive toy straight down through her lips.

Even though the position would've been awkward as hell for most other women, Rachel just sighed in reverent delight as her gorgeous teacher locked her in a Sapphic mating press. She didn't care how Eva contorted her body, she could stretch and twist her like a rubber band with hardly any trouble, and the way the experienced older woman had her legs splitting almost to their limit before filling her pussy with nearly a foot of hard rubber was so much more intense than anything Rachel had experienced before; and now she was so happy she had someone teaching her how good it could be to push the boundaries!

Eva had to struggle a bit to balance herself, perched so precariously atop her newest lover as she drove her fake cock down into the stretchy slit. But the sheer feeling that she could manipulate this girl in any way she saw fit was such a thrill to her! Eva loved molding young ladies to her sensual lifestyle, but usually that was in more of a behavioral sense; this time she got to bend a pretty little lesbian to her whim in much more literal sense, and that was definitely inspiring her to fuck Rachel as hard as she could!

Since she was already stretched to the limit there wasn't much further Rachel could strain her body once she was racked by such an expertly-induced orgasm, but seeing the girl's eyes roll back hard in her head as her mouth hung agape was just enough for Eva to know it was time to pump her new future into her womb. It was a good thing Rachel was such a limber girl, that'd probably make giving birth so much easier, maybe even a little fun for the twisty teen.

*

Jada was a tiny little thing, shortest, thinnest, and smallest on the team, but that didn't mean Eva found her any less arousing. She didn't always need a massive pair of tits or thick thighs to fill her hands, in fact she loved having frail little girls like Jada that she could treat like a helpless fuck doll. Jada was actually so light that Eva was able to support the girl's full weight while standing up, which allowed her to sheathe her entire massive strap-on inside of her super-narrow slit.

Jada had wrapped herself so desperately around her teacher, arms around Eva's neck and legs crossed as tight as she could make them behind her waist. Eva just smirked down at the girl's completely helpless expression, at every weak mewl and pathetically lovely moan she forced out of her with the slightest thrust. With her hands cupped possessively beneath Jada's tiny cute tushy, Eva was easily able to bounce the girl up and down, almost to the point where it felt like she was simply masturbating her strap-on more than she was fucking another girl.

And she could see in Jada's eyes just how appreciative she was, how much she loved having such a confident older woman dominating her, turning her into her own personal lesbian fucktoy. The tiny girl had been happily sobbing and crying so much Eva couldn't even tell if she'd already fucked a dozen orgasms out of her, or if she was simply leading her up towards one mind-shattering climax.

But the last moment she felt the girl crush her slender arms around her neck, desperately tangle her fingers through her frazzled hair and hold herself even tighter for dear life, Eva realized this was as perfect a moment as she was going to find, and as she gently shushed her inexperienced lover and kissed her forehead as she pumped a potent load of stranger's sperm inside of her flat tummy. More than any of the other girls, Jada made Eva so aware of just how young she was, reminded her that she was carving out this girl's entire future for her, turning her from a student with limitless potential into another one of her obedient little lesbian sluts that would spend the rest of her life happily fucking girls like her, letting herself be bred, filled with children just because it made her mistress feel so good herself. Jada was such a pretty, frail little thing, the type that would do anything anyone with even a slightly dominant personality would ask; and Eva knew she'd be so happy living that way.

*

In complete contrast, Marissa almost felt like more of an adult than Eva did herself. She was just a little taller, her hips just that little bit wider, chest just noticeably more buxom, hell she was better stacked than most of the female teachers at their school (most, but not quite all). Having fucked herself nearly to the point of exhaustion by now, Eva took things much more gently with Marissa, sitting down on the floor and allowing the volleyball star to straddle her, hug their bodies close, mash their big tits together. The younger girl's eyes fluttered between partway open and shut, softly groaning and sighing as her lovely Stud of a teacher gently rocked and rolled their hips together, grinding the never-tired length of rubber around inside her aching cunt.

However, sensing how much of their energy had all been drained by now, the other five girls all surrounded Eva and Marissa, kneeling close to the two warm bodies, running their hands all over them, seemingly caressing every inch skin all at the same time. Warm mouths and wet tongues were right there no matter which way Eva turned her face, and the seven super-horny girls exchanged deep yet soft kisses with whatever set of lips happened to get close enough.

Eva felt nearly dizzy by this point, but with a gorgeous young body skewered on her strap-on and five more equally arousing girls surrounding her in a nest of lesbian love, the lucky Stud felt like she was in absolute heaven. The women all lost complete track of time, and Eva had no clue how long she sat there like that, blanketed by pretty teenagers while rocking one against her hips until she could feel that girl collapse against her and let out a painful groan against her collarbone. It was little more than muscle-memory at this point, but feeling Marissa shiver in climax Eva had just enough presence of mind to pump the syringe on her dildo and let one more load of cum find its way into a teenager's womb.

*

That was finally it, Eva had thoroughly bred all six of the high school senior volleyball players. The lovely girls lay in loose piles around the locker room floor; Kelsey was flat on her back, Rachel to one side resting her head on her breasts and Taylor on her other side with her head in lap. Marissa was a few feet away, Jada curled up tight in her arms like a spoiled little girl. And Eva, utterly exhausted, rested with her back against the row of lockers, facing right at the door. Erin leaned heavily against her side, the teen's head on her shoulder as Eva lifelessly draped an arm across her back.

The 'responsible' adult had no idea how long they'd all been resting, or indeed how long the orgy had lasted prior to that, and now she didn't even have the energy to step out of her harness. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had an orgy as wild as this one, or the last time she'd felt so utterly spent.

"So Miss Baudelaire, bet you weren't expecting all this tonight, were ya?" She heard Erin softly but snidely joke beside her ear.

Eva let out a breathless chuckle. "This was definitely one of the biggest surprises of my life."

"The best one?" Erin weakly gloated.

Eva ever so slightly squeezed the girl closer in her arm. "You've got a lot of competition there, little girl. Did I ever tell you about the time I-"

*click.*

Eva fell deathly silent as the door to the locker room suddenly opened, facing directly at it as the girls' volleyball coach Tina stepped into the locker room, her face instantly one of utter shock and horror.

"What the hell is going on?!" Tina immediately shouted at the room at large.

At once all of the listless girls sprang to panicked life, their eyes shooting to lock on to the unexpected sight of their coach walking into this illicit student-teacher lesbian breeding orgy. Eva thought she had recoiled from disbelief earlier when the other girls first walked in on her and Erin, but this was a terror on a whole other level.

"E-Erin... d-did you call her too" Eva pleaded, her voice a despairing whisper.

"...No." Erin's reply came unnervingly flat for the usually vibrant young girl.

Tina's swept her eyes over the room in confusion and disgust before they locked in on her fellow teacher, and slowly started to smolder in fury.

"Eva, is that you? What in the name of the good fucking Goddess do you think you're doing?!"

Eva's lips parted slightly but not a sound escaped her, her eyes just absolutely wide in panic as she cowered under Tina's glare. This was completely unprecedented; all the naughty shit she'd done in the past, all the parents and married women and other problem relationships she'd had, she had never once actually been caught!

"Were you seriously just having sex with all these students?! Do you even realize how fucking bad that is?! Don't you have anything to say?!" The coach demanded, her voice growing more enraged with every breath.

But Eva's tongue was still as twisted and knotted as her stomach felt. So Tina's angry gaze then dotted to each one of the teenagers in turn, all variously cowering or looking nervous or uncertain.

"And what about the rest of you?! Do any of you even have the slightest idea how much trouble you're going to be in?!"

The girls didn't have much more to say than their teacher, and could see their coach getting madder by the second.

"Okay that's it! Girls, you're all going to get dressed now and then I'm personally taking each one of you home! And as for you Eva, I think the school board are going to have a few harsh words for you very soon, and that's after I inform the police of course!"

"COACH!"

"COACH!"

"COACH!"

"COACH!"

"COACH!"

"COACH!"

Six stubborn voices suddenly rang out together, and Tina was seriously taken aback as her students then started to rise up and stare her down defiantly, even as Eva remained totally paralyzed on the floor. Their coach's eyes flitted between the six girls now standing at (nearly) eye level with her, her own gaze somewhere between severe anger and disbelief.

"Coach, Miss Baudelaire didn't do anything wrong, we all wanted this!" Erin was the first to stand up for Eva.

"She didn't force us to do anything!" Taylor piped in next.

"We all came on our own, hell we're the ones who came on to her first!" Marissa decided to speak up too.

Coach Tina's expression was leaning further away from anger as she focused more on the girls and less on their teacher, but there was still a lot of judgement in her eyes.

"That's not your decision to make girls! You're all still students and no teacher should be doing anything like this with any of you, period!"

"Oh please, we're only students for a couple more weeks. And besides that we're all eighteen already." Rachel was the one to defend this time.

"Coach seriously, it's not at all fair to get Miss Baudelaire in trouble over this!" Jada offered her plea as well.

"Yeah, it's not a crime that she's the best fuck any of us have ever had!" Kelsey was the last to round out the students' voices.

But that last comment clearly had some sort of effect in putting a strange look on Tina's face, and for once the crimson on her cheeks started to look a lot less from rage and more from embarrassment... or maybe even arousal.

"T-That has nothing to do with it... you just... you can't do this!"

The Coach had actually stuttered in front of them; she had lost her nerve, even for just a split second. But a moment was all it took for the rest of the girls to see the tiny cracks in their Coach's armor, and at once their protective looks turned a lot more curious as they noticed more and more the subtle changes in Tina's demeanor.

They saw the self-righteous fury in her eyes waver, saw the way those same eyes were now looking a lot more intently and lingering a lot longer on their own naked bodies. The six girls all shared a brief, surprised look with one another, but when they turned their attention back on their Coach she saw each one now wearing a far more smug grin.

"Maybe that's the real problem, Coach. You just don't have any idea how good getting fucked by Miss Baudelaire feels." Erin slyly suggested as the power dynamic started began its' complete upheaval.

Tina tried to recover her indignant look, but was obviously struggling more and more to bury her real feelings. "D-Don't even try to suggest!..."