All Comments on 'My Daughter's a Stud Ch. 03'

by HighLumin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was terrible. Please find a new hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding! One of the hottest stories I"ve ever read! I think she should have placed a ring on her mom's finger, as she is now her wife. And of course, call her "wife" and "Sadie". They could have a hot talk about whatever the sex of the 1st baby, they will try again to have a 2nd that is the opposite. Please write a continuation story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3 chapters for incest. Not that good of a story unless fetish is your thing.

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlickerabout 1 year ago

I would like to see more of this story..maybe even have mom fuck her daughter like she fucked her mom..hard deep and slutty.. this story has the possibility of becoming multi chaptered. Seeing these to together creating a lucrative business out of there incestuous love for each other !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope for more continuation in their story.

DavefoonsterDavefoonsterabout 1 year ago

I liked this a lot. I hope to see more Eve in action. Have you considered moving 20 years into the future, when her daughter is old enough to breed Eve?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good ending! loved the story... hopefully we'll get more parts or other similar stories?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please write more of these. Ending was good on this one. Would love to read side stories or connecting stories

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this story gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

this was AWESOME

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHighLumin@HighLumin
If you enjoy my stories, feel free to check out my profiles on Archive of Our Own and Hentai Foundry under the same name, HighLumin, where I'm able to post more stories that can't quite make it on this site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES