All Comments on 'My Daughter's Boy Friend'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
geek_writergeek_writerabout 1 year ago

Love your stuff, man. Keep the hits coming!

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 1 year ago

Another T.I.T.S. story; great! I'm always going to enjoy a large breasted MILF story especially when you include measurements; but, per some of my recent comments, I would like some worldbuilding. How come the mother in this story benefited from T.I.T.S. and not the daughter? I like comparisons in this type of fiction; but I would have liked the boyfriend to have difficulty in choosing between the mother and daughter (because they're both incredibly endowed...and still growing) or have you do a great mother, daughter and boyfriend sex scene.

Seriously, if Pru caught her mother in the act and reported her would the mother lose her endowments if she lost her job at T.I.T.S.? Would the faculty bribe the daughter by having her BE'd? Could you do an alumni story where some T.I.T.S. students/faculties go out in the world and return to the campus? Would these individuals be even bigger than the existing students/faculties on campus? Is there some Illuminati style scenario where these alumni are running the world? What if the President or First Lady was a T.I.T.S. graduate? Would that paint a target on the institution or is that why it's going "under the radar"? Is there an international equivalent of T.I.T.S. that wants to destroy it or benefits by sending in exchange students who graduate T.I.T.S with bigger breasts, etc. Again, love T.I.T.S. just want a little more worldbuilding with my wank! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well below your writing standards. Two stars.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

I think you do better writing from the male perspective

Trevithic2Trevithic2about 1 year ago

One of the most erotic stories I have read yet! She really loved the pounding she got from her daughter's boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, not at all what I expected from you. Far, far below your usual. Like a parody of a story, but not tagged as humor or satire. #Confused

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, not at all what I expected from you. Far, far below your usual. Like a parody of a story, but not tagged as humor or satire. #Confused

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dont diss DDDDave for coming back and giving more stories while trying something now.

Constructive critisism is good, but just saying "I don't like it" helps noone.

You want better? Sit down and write something yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too rushed and unrealistic. Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...