All Comments on 'My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 01'

by fantasy_writer_2023

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DunkirkDunkirk5 months ago

She needs to get Marcus to fill het pussy with his bbc.

lovesweetpussylovesweetpussy5 months ago

This is a great start. Anxiously waiting for the next part. Written as if its coming from a true personal experience!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another story theme beat to death. Don't new writers have any imagination?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really……leave us hanging like this. Hurry up with the next chapter. I love it when wives cheat. Especially with black men. Hopefully there is a huge pregnancy risk involved. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The whole first chapter and nothing really happened. Too long just to introduce the white mom and the black stud. We all know what's gonna happen. He's gonna fuck her once and the old whore will just go nuts for it. Throw in a little reluctance. Sure she fucks him but is ashamed for cheating when it's over. And involve sonny/brother in this affair. Have him direct some of the action. Have him rat out his mom to his dad. But instead of flipping out, dear old dad presents some scenarios to son.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19555 months ago

Very hot beginning, definitely worth it to me to give it 5 stars. Even though there wasn't really any sexual activity in it, the anticipation got me, shall we say, REALLY EXCITED!!! I'm turned on very much reading of white wives who, being neglected by their wealthy husbands, turn to extra-marital affairs to fulfill their needs. An extra turn on is when she is wearing and flashing her expensive wedding and engagement rings!! Bring on part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot but I kinda feel sorry for her daughter and husband.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

While the sex in this chapter was minimal as to actual contact, it was the sexual energy that had me edging myself in anticipation. On to chapter 2 but before that I'm rating this effort an easy 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

i dont read lies

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

👍👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous