My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
A married white woman falls for her daughter’s black BF.
3.8k words
4.53
52.1k
72

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

As we walked the sound of my high heels clicking on the floor echoed throughout the house. The only other sounds were our breathing although the way my heart was pounding I was surprised I could hear anything! My body was trembling as we climbed the stairs slowly, the tightness of my dress and height of my heels meaning I had to go slowly. But it just added to the delicious build up of sexual tension and excitement that was coursing through, I assumed, Marcus as well as me.

"Very nice," he said appreciating the master bedroom with the huge 4 poster bed, the large balcony overlooking the gardens, the big en-suite with a large round jacuzzi bath tub, the separate his and hers dressing rooms lined with closets and drawers (although mine was obviously twice the size of my husband's), the big full length mirror in which the bed was reflected, the deep soft white carpets. The bright afternoon sun shine through the south west facing French balcony windows and a fan spun from the ceiling creating a gentle breeze that moved the air conditioned air around making a nice cool change from the hot sun outside.

The bed was covered with expensive white cotton sheets, a thin white duvet which usually ended up on the floor and half a dozen plump white pillows and some pink scatter cushions. The white lace curtains on each of the 4 sides of the bed were tied back but I suspected they would soon be closed apart from the one side in which the reflection of the bed could be seen in the mirror.

When I saw that Marcus had finished taking in the beautifully decorated bedroom I took his hand and moved us so we were standing in front of the big full length mirror. I turned to take in the sight of myself in the arms of my daughter's gorgeous 18 year old black boyfriend. His big strong black hands on my hips as I draped my slender arms around his strong muscular neck and looked up at him. He smiled at me and his eyes closed as our lips touched again, this time more certain, less hesitant, more passionate as the boundaries were now firmly agreed and understood by us bot. I would do anything to ensure his 'needs' were satisfied to protect my daughter.

The contrast between us was even more intensely intoxicating than I'd imagined. OMG! What I saw in the mirror looked like the cover of one of those interracial MILF porn films. The beautiful, older, wealthy, married, white blonde woman with a big, strong, dark black male less than half her age. I looked so fragile and innocent and he looked so strong and dominant. I could feel my thin, delicate lace panties were soaking wet from just looking at myself with him. He had barely touched me and I felt almost ready to cum for him! I started to understand why there were so many interracial couples these days and why they were overwhelmingly white women and black men.

Marcus moaned with pleasure as he ran his hands over my body, feeling my slim slender curves, one hand running through my long silky blonde hair as my long red nails teasingly dragged over his muscular back as we kissed deeply, breathing in each others scent. I pressed myself against him and felt his growing bulge press against my hip. Oh fuck, oh fuck I thought to myself as I started to realise just how deliciously hung he was. I could barely control myself but didn't want to put all my cards on the table just yet. I wanted him to believe that I was doing this to protect my daughter and not that I was doing this for purely selfish reasons and would happily tell him that, from the moment I met him, I'd decided I would do anything he desired in bed!

'Mmmmm' was about all I could say as I ran my fingers through his dreadlocks. Oh Jesus they just made him look even 'blacker' and even more exotic! I ran my long expensive red nails over his beautiful muscular chest, kissing, gently biting and licking it all over as I looked up at him. His eyes closed a# he moaned "Oh fuck yes," before opening them to watch me kiss down from his chest to his abs. His abs were amazing, so hard and defined. Everything about his body just blew me away and the thought of exploring every inch of him excited me beyond belief.

I eventually got onto my knees in front of him and turned to see our reflection in the big mirror. I looked up at him and then the big bulge that was sticking out from his swim shorts. My fingertips gently traced over the outline through the shorts bringing more moans from his lips before I slowly kissed up and down it through the material. His fingers gripped my long blonde hair tightly and it was my turn to let out a moan of pleasure as I continued to kiss him through the material, desperately fighting the urge to tear his shorts off, wanting to savour the moment, wanting to tease him. Eventually I could take no more and looked up into his eyes and gently tugged his shorts down.

Chapter 7

O.M.F.G! Was all I could think as his big thick hard dark black 18 yo dick fell out of his shorts. It was easily the biggest dick I had ever seen and totally dwarfed what my husband was packing. I was mesmerized as I stared at it, my eyes wide as I thought about how my daughter would have been in exactly the same position as her Mom now was. I think that thought got me even wetter if that were possible! I looked up at Marcus and could see it wasn't the first time he'd seen a white woman react like that. His hands were on his hips as he watched my soft white fingers hold it, the contrast of my pale skin and bright red nails was mind blowing. I lifted it and felt it's weight, feeling it grow in my hand, loving that it was me that was making this beautiful thing get bigger and harder. I looked at the big veins which lined the shaft, feeling the blood pulsing through them. I also loved that he was completely shaved smooth and by the looks of it that must have been done this morning? Had he shaved himself especially for me? Oh God, I needed to know and resolved to ask him later. I hope he would appreciate my perfectly smooth pussy. I had been that way for years and I'd had all my hair permanently removed as I'd got tired of shaving and waxing all the time. That was pretty much universal amongst my friends.

Marcus moaned with pleasure as I pressed it up against his abs and gently blew and then kissed his heavy shaved balls before I dragged my tongue slowly up the underside as I watched myself in the mirror. My white skin, light blonde hair, white dress and white high heels made me look like I should have been in an interracial porn film. Never mind the way I was expertly working his beautiful dick with my soft full bright red lips and wet tongue.

I gently stroked him, my fingers peeling back the foreskin each time revealing the purple head that was already wet with his precum. He moaned with pleasure as he looked down at me, his fingers twirling in my long soft light blonde. "Fuck, I love your hair," he moaned as I took that as my cue to finally wrap my lips round him and start to suck him. I toyed with the idea of wrapping my blonde hair round the base of his dick as I sucked him but decided I didn't want to use up all my tricks up on day one! This was hopefully going to be more long term and I needed to hold some things back!

My soft lips were stretched wide as I took him in to my mouth. Just the head at first, sucking gently, letting my tongue flicker over him, my blonde head bobbing up and down slowly as his, I estimated to be, 10 inches, finally reached its full hardness. Slowly but surely I took in more and more until I must have had 5-6 inches in my mouth which was all my husband had and I could take all of him easily. I looked up at him and our eyes met as I sucked him slowly, deeply, my saliva soaking him and dripping down my chin, onto my chest above my strapless white dress.

Marcus made a move to push my dress down but I resisted. I wanted to show him that at the moment I was in charge. There would be ample opportunity for him to assert his masculine dominance over me later. The very idea of my daughter's beautiful 18 yo black boyfriend taking charge of me in bed, taking what he wanted, making sexual demands of me, using my fit married white body for his pleasure...I was looking forward to that more than you can imagine. Of course, I had no idea what my daughter would or wouldn't do in bed for Marcus but I would soon find out and I guarantee that he would prefer what I could offer if he ever had to make that choice!

I continued to suck him, letting him hear me gag occasionally. I knew pretty much every man ever loved that! I was unsure whether I should suck him until he came or whether I should take him inside me. I decided that I needed some pleasure and so I stood up and kissed him. I was pleased he didn't shy away like some guys do when the girl has been sucking them. It showed me that he was open minded and confident in his sexuality which I really liked. I moaned into his mouth, "Get into my bed." He complied immediately stepping out of his shorts, his big thick hard dick standing proud and upright as I feasted my eyes on the way his muscles moved, his broad shoulders, his washboard abs, his muscular thighs and his perfect hard butt! Oh, Jesus what a God I had in my bed!

I stood in front of the mirror with my back to him. I could see in the mirror he was watching me intently and slowly and so confidently stroking his big black dick for me. As I looked at him I wasn't sure what turned me on most. That he was only 18? That I was old enough to be his mother? That he was my daughter's boyfriend? Or that he was black, oh god, soooo black?

I was breaking so many taboos! I'd just spent 15 minutes on my knees practically worshipping a rock hard, 10 inch, 18 yo black dick. OMG! No wonder I was soaking wet and could feel my expensive delicate thin white thong stuck to my smooth pussy. It was almost too much for my recently sexually starved mind and body to cope with and it took all my resolve to not just throw myself on the bed and tell him to make me his no limits white sex slave! That would no doubt happen at some point but I thought I needed to maintain some level of self control, at least in the beginning, until I knew I could trust him.

I wanted to maintain the illusion that I was doing this to be a good, loving mother whose only concern was to protect her daughter. I thought that would also embolden him and give him the green light and confidence to use me to fulfill all his sexual fantasies. If he was smart about it, all he had to do was to threaten to tell my daughter if I wouldn't do something, despite what I'd said about my husband's 'edgy' friends, and I'd have no choice but to do it. He wouldn't know that my 'reluctance' would be a complete act and it all was intended to make him feel like a King in my bed! Eventually, I would of course throw caution to the wind and would beg for him to treat me as his white no limits sex slave!

I smiled at him as I slowly unzipped my dress. I'd purposely done this so he could get a good long look at what I thought were my best features, my perfect pert ass and long toned legs. I knew they looked amazing in high heels and I wanted him to always compare me to my daughter. Oh fuck, there's that female competitiveness coming through again!! I slowly pushed my tight white dress down, wiggling my hips a little to help it slide down over them, pushed it down over my legs as I looked over my shoulder smiling at him and then stepped out of it, leaving my dress in a white puddle on the floor, so I was in just my white lace bra, thong and high heels. I checked myself out in the mirror and slowly turned found, my hands on my hips looking over at him. 'Goddam' was all he could say as I walked, probably, the most exciting 10 feet of my life and climbed effortlessly onto the bed with him. At this moment I felt like I was the predator and he was my prey and I wanted to devour him!

I did all this incredibly slowly. I wanted him to feast his eyes on me, to realise just what he was getting. I knew that my daughter did not have the experience of men that I did and that she would not be able to tease him like her Mom could, dress up for him like her Mom could (I had such an amazing wardrobe full of beautiful expensive sexy dresses, designer lingerie and high heels...and I wanted to wear it all for my daughter's boyfriend!), spoil him like her Mom could, fuck him like her Mom could, please him like her Mom could.

Every time he went to bed with my daughter (and I knew he would continue to fuck her, indeed i would insist that he did so!) I wanted him to be thinking about me. When she jerked him I wanted him to miss the feeling of my wedding ring on his hard shaft, when she sucked him I wanted him to close his eyes and imagine it was me, when he slid inside her and felt her hold him tight I wanted him to wish it was me, when he came inside her wearing the condom she would make him wear I wanted him to think about how much better it was cumming inside her mom with no condom!

Oh god the innate natural competitiveness that every girl has when it came to men was starting to ooze out of my every pore. It just can't be helped. We are programmed to compete with other girls for the best men to 'mate' with and this hard wired genetic imperative even over rides a mother's love for her daughter. I found this so sexually exciting and knew this would drive me to do things I'd never dared do before and take me to heights of sexual pleasure i never thought possible!

Chapter 8

As I climbed on to the bed he held out his big black hand and I took it as I moved over and laid on top of him, his hand immediately ran over my soft back making it arch as I moaned out loud seconds before our tongues were once again dancing. I could feel his huge black dick pressed on my stomach, it felt like a warm iron bar and I slowly pressed down against it as I felt his fingers fumble with my bra. I giggled at his inexperience and said, "Let me," as I sat astride his lap and instantly undid the hooks, letting it fall free to reveal my small but perfectly formed 34A breasts.

Marcus' eyes widened as he stared at them before moving his head and slowly kissing them all over, his tongue gently flicking my rock hard nipples, soaking them with his saliva as I threw my head back in ecstasy! I held his face in both hands and before kissing him deeply said, "Our secret. Promise?" He nodded his head vigorously as I kissed him, his hands all over my soft smooth firm toned married body, exploring me, stroking me, caressing me as I purred with pleasure, letting him know what I liked him doing.

I looked down into his eyes as he curled his black fingers round the thin waist band of my tiny delicate white lace thong. The contrast was incredible and I lifted up to enable him to tug them down over my ass and then lifted my legs high pointing over his shoulders to let him remove them before he casually threw them to the floor. As I lowered my legs my soft soaking wet pussy pushed against his abs, I pressed against him and he moaned and ran his hands through my blonde hair as we kissed again.

I stared into his eyes, knelt astride him and pushed him so he was laid back on the bed. Without losing eye contact I gripped his beautiful rock hard black dick round the base, slowly lifted up and maneuvered myself above it. His mouth was wide open as I ever so slowly pressed down on his big head, feeling him spread my lips as he slowly entered me. I gasped, my mouth wide open just like his as I felt myself being spread soooooo wide.Oh god I was so glad to be soaking wet as I just stayed still, letting myself to get used to his size before I slowly pushed down against him, feeling him slide deeper into me.

As I slowly got used to his size I let go of his dick and leant forward to kiss him slowly again. I said "Slowly, slowly, sweetie," as I felt him try to thrust up into me. 'We have all the time in the world today," I purred as I looked over at myself in the mirror. The contrast was incredible. My slim toned white body looked almost fragile next to his big strong muscular black body as I slowly moved up and down, in control of the rhythm as I laid my hands on his chest, slowly but surely feeling him open me deeper and wider. I had to bite my lip and focus. Oh fuck I'd never had such a big dick before and it was such an amazing feeling. Any woman who says size doesn't matter is lying in my opinion!

I knew I wouldn't be able to take every beautiful thick inch for some time but the thought that one day I would be able to sink all the way down to the base of his beautiful dick and ride him hard was so hot to me! I was pretty certain that my daughter wouldn't be able to take him all and as I knew that men loved to give women every inch they had I was determined that I would be the first one in our family to give Marcus that pleasure!

As I rocked back and forth and up and down on him, he moaned as he held my breasts, and I watched for his reactions to my different movements. I was loving being in control of him but also longed for him to take charge but not yet! He must have been inside me for barely 5 minutes when I knew he was ready to cum. It was a bit disappointing for me but not surprising given how I'd sucked him and that he was fucking his girlfriend's beautiful blonde Mom! In fact I was surprised he hadn't cum already. His breathing was getting shallower and I leaned forward and whispered, "Ready to cum for me?"

He moaned out loud, "Inside you?"

I eagerly said "Yes. Yes, please."

He groaned "Ohhhh fuck," at the thought of cumming inside me and then I knew for sure my daughter sensibly made him wear a condom. I felt him hold my waist, as he bucked his hips up driving another couple of inches into me. I squealed as I felt a dick touch me in places that had never been touched before, I then felt a huge warm wet sensation inside me as he erupted, shooting his young strong fertile cum into me, coating my pussy walls. My eyes widened as I could physically feel the power of his ejaculation, his black dick seeming to swell even further as his cum raced from his balls, up his shaft and into my eager, thirsty, married, white pussy. He was almost screaming "OH FUCK OH FUCK GODDAM YES YES YES," as his body buck wildly underneath me.

I took his head and turned it to make him look in the mirror so he could watch himself fucking me and filling me with his cum. So he could watch my beautiful toned white married body riding him. I made a mental note that I needed to get him more into the contrasting black / white and older female / younger male visual aesthetic as that completely turned me on. I think the way that I planned to dress up for him and talk dirty to him in the future would take care of that little problem!

As his orgasm subsided I leaned forward to kiss him, feeling his black dick softening. I squeezed myself to keep his cum inside and then relaxed and felt it flood out onto him, running down the sides of his dick, over his balls before staining the white bed sheets. I moaned as I felt his fingers trace over my body, down my sides and up again as he gently grabbed a fistful of my long blonde hair and pulled my lips to his. Mmmmmm I hoped he would pull my hair hard when we fucked in the future!

We didn't speak in the moments after I rolled off him and lay on my back next to him, still wearing my high heels, the sun shining through the French windows, bathing our bodies in warmth as I enjoyed the light sheen of perspiration on my skin. It felt delicious! I smiled inwardly at the thought of my husband being away for another 4 days. Oh god I hope Marcus didn't have any plans as I wanted to fuck him for every minute of that time!

To be continued