My Daughter's Friend

Story Info
Me and my daughter's best friend - 750 words.
786 words
3.88
17.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
271 Followers

This is a 750 word story that is much different than what i normally write. Please leave a comment if you think it works, if it doesn't. If you like it, or hate it.

Enjoy

****

She opens the car door and climbs in. A quick smile and she looks away.

My daughter's best friend, she's a lovely young woman. She's grown into a beautiful young woman. The world is at her fingertips. I remember when I was her age, I thought anything was possible.

As I drive, we talk. About nothing important, though it captures my attention. I hang on every word she says. I'm captivated. She doesn't notice how entranced I am.

I keep my eyes on the road, otherwise I would stare at her. How this friend of my daughter has me enraptured is a mystery to me.

We talk about her life, and she asks about mine. I beg off telling her, she can't want to hear about my boring suburban life. My time is past, and hers is on the rise. I want to hear about her.

I say something self-effacing, and she laughs. I feel her hand on my leg. It's only there for a moment, it feels like she's burned me. I rub the spot wondering why I feel like this. This isn't what old moms like me are supposed to feel.

We talk more, and her hand returns, the burning sensation again, but different. She bids me to pull over. Nervously, I find a spot for us away from prying eyes.

The world shifts around me. This woman, my daughter's friend, half my age is in control. She leads me in this encounter. I follow her lead.

Her hand burns me everywhere it touches my skin. She burns me all over, every touch overwhelming.

Before I know, her lips touch mine, and my world shifts yet again. Never have I imagined this. Soft and tender, firm and insistent, she controls me with just her lips against my skin. I surrender to her, I offer myself to her.

But she pulls back. I beg for more, please give me more. What do you want? You can have it all.

She smiles, her domination of me complete. If she says the word, I'll do it, just because she asks it.

We should go, don't want to be late. I sit there, unable to process. Her fingers along my jaw, her lips again on mine. Later, she tells me. She has a quixotic smile, she is in control, I am along for the ride, wherever she wants me to go.

We arrive and she leaves me alone. Like nothing ever happened between us. What did happen? Will she do it again?

I leave them alone together to their gossip and daydreaming of boys. Every time I walk by, I hope she'll look at me, but she never does. Heart broken, I leave them to their fun.

How this woman has taken hold of me, I can't say. I'm not a schoolgirl, but I feel the crush. What does she feel? Was she just teasing me? Taking advantage of her friend's mom because she could? I cry alone, hurt by her rejection. She isn't here for me, so why should I feel this?

I startle awake. I feel her next to me. She has come back. Why, I ask?

Shh, my love. Her fingers on my face, the touch burns my skin again. Every place is like spots of fire.

She has me bared, all is revealed to her. I quiver in anticipation, waiting for her to explore me. She sees my old body, all my flaws visible to her. I wait for her to reject my body, but she doesn't. Her burning fingers trace the history of my life on my skin. All the things I want her to ignore, she celebrates.

I want to explore her, but she stops me. This is your night, let me explore you. I accede, and she teaches me about my body. How she knows what to do to me, I don't know, but I welcome it and embrace it.

I see stars. I feel them radiating. No one told me it could be like this. Her lips alternate between firm and tender, and her tongue surprises me. Fingers glide and caress. I caress her soft hair, and hold her to me, skin on skin. I hold her to me, embracing her as my lover.

I awake alone. Was this a dream? Is she ashamed of me? I cry, overwhelmed with the loss.

Shh, my love, I am here.

I fall into her arms. I am at home in them. She has captured my heart.

alohadave
alohadave
271 Followers