My Decisions 01

Story Info
Each decision affects the course of your life.
13.5k words
4.39
14k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Call me Isha. Some years ago -- never mind how long exactly -- I made one of those life altering decisions that seem simple at the time, but have huge consequences in your life. This is the story of that decision, the slippery slope that followed and how a person's life can be totally changed by one decision.

My unusual name came from my Indian grandfather. Although his daughter had moved to the US and eventually married a white American (my dad), he pleaded with her to name her first daughter Isha (pronounced eye-shuh) after his own mother. I've been explaining the name ever since.

In addition to the name, I was very fortunate to have also inherited an attractive body and face. My skin is a light olive and my face makes me seem a little exotic to many people. I'm 5 foot 7 inches tall, a slim build and C cup breasts. I ran cross country in high school and have continued the running habit throughout my life. The result has been shapely and well-toned legs as well as very well developed glutes. Most male observers note that I have a firm and well defined ass.

But I'm 100% American and was raised to American standards, not Indian. That means that I explored my sexuality during my time at a community college. I wasn't a slut. I was serially monogamous with a series of boyfriends during that time. But I learned some skills and made sure that I got my share of the pleasure when I screwed a guy.

I couldn't decide on a career or course of study so I started looking for interim jobs after 2 years in community college. I was struck by the adventure described in a listing for airline flight attendants ("Stewardess" at that time). I joined American Airlines and soon learned the reality of life on the road -- or in the sky: constantly changing schedules destroyed a social life, dry skin from the low humidity in planes, groping male passengers and argumentative passengers of both genders. American is a good airline, I have no serious complaints about them. But since I was new and single I usually got the deadhead routes and overnight layovers in Des Moines and Albuquerque and Juneau. I was based at their then hub of Raleigh NC -- my home town.

After 2 years at American, I began watching the job postings again. Nothing really appealed to me but one unusual ad caught my attention.

<i>Private Stewardess

Local company seeks qualified female stewardess to

serve on executive flights. Involves both domestic

and foreign travel. Excellent compensation and

exciting work environment for a qualified candidate.

Flights are often made on short notice so this person

must be flexible and open to new experiences when

needed. Submit resume with photo to:</i>

It seemed perfect for me: Flying experience, flexibility, adventure and "new experiences". I immediately wrote up a resume and had my friend Judy take some pictures of me in my uniform. Since they asked for photos, I assumed they were looking for good looking women. So I undid one button on my blouse and posed to emphasize my best (sexiest) attributes.

Surprisingly, they phoned and invited me to an interview about a week later. The company name was Creedmore Capital Partners (CCP) and they were based in Raleigh. They were investment bankers who also bought and sold other companies, mostly in the energy industry. They owned their own jet and the executive who did most of the traveling was the main negotiator for the acquisition deals. They usually had multiple deals in process so the executive was very busy flying around the country and the world. I was surprised and excited. The interview would happen at the GA (General Aviation) terminal at the airport so it was easy for me get there right after work.

I wore my uniform, of course, but hiked up the skirt a bit and undid the top button. They were set up in a training room which was long and narrow. They sat at the front and applicants entered through the back door and had to walk about 60 feet to the interview table. I thought it was an unusual set up for interviews but didn't try to figure out the reasoning. I would later learn that they wanted to watch each applicant walk down the aisle to judge her gait.

The interviewers were Anna and Robert. Both were very good looking and exuded confidence. They started out with normal questions about my background and career goals. Then they got more personal. Did I have a boyfriend or husband? Did I live by myself? Do I prefer a fixed schedule or having the schedule change week to week? My life as a stewardess was handling schedule changes almost every day, so I assured them that variable schedules were fine with me.

Then they got weirder. Do you have any problem accepting directions from a male boss? Had a boss ever asked you to do something that you considered wrong or unethical? What did you do then? Would you be comfortable wearing a uniform that was more revealing than my current outfit? The thought of a more stylish outfit, revealing or not, certainly appealed to me. What can I say? I'm proud of my body.

I thought I did pretty well in the interview and was pleased when they called a few days later and said they would like to me to do a second interview. The first interview had just been a basic screening. They were concerned about the health of the applicants so required a medical exam. They had a doctor on call and we scheduled a visit.

Fortunately it was a female doctor who was very nice. There was an extensive medical questionnaire that asked many personal questions, including about my sex life. The doc drew blood to test for cholesterol and STDs. She did all the normal poking and thumping and peering into ears and throat. Then she said she must do a pelvic exam. That seemed weird for a business exam, but I agreed and got in the stirrups.

When they called to schedule a second interview, they told me that I had easily passed the medical exam. When I got to the GA terminal, Anna was there and led me out of the building and into their private jet sitting nearby. It was sleek and graceful and all white. She said it was a Gulfstream G-something, their largest model. I had never been in a corporate jet and was very impressed. Anna took some time to give me a tour of the plane. Four reclining chairs and a small table were arranged in the middle for conferences. Forward of that were some bench seats that could fold out into beds for the crew. In the rear was a small restroom and a private bedroom for the executives. The bedroom was pretty small but contained a double bed, and a small cabinet topped with a mirror. She said the plane's range was a little over 4,000 miles so it could fly from Raleigh to anywhere in the continental US or Western Europe without refueling.

We sat in the chairs in the middle and Anna described the job in more detail. The job title was "Travel Partner". The primary duties included serving food and drinks as requested, cleaning and prepping the plane between flights, and anything else the executive asked. I was floored when she told me the pay structure. It was $5,000 per month salary whether or not I worked any flights. Then it was $2,000 for any day that involved travel. She said they averaged 3-6 trips per month and I would be one of two Travel Partners. The other was Anna herself. That way we could swap flights as necessary when personal schedules got in the way. She assured me that I would be assigned half of all flights. Because the company was involved in multi-million dollar deals, I was also required to sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). In it I promised to never reveal anything I saw or heard or did while on duty. That wasn't a problem since I soon had my own reasons for not describing my job to friends.

Anna then told me that they had decided I was the best candidate and they would like to take me for a training flight to see how everything really worked. Then they and I would decide if I would take the job permanently.

I couldn't believe my luck. A perfect job with travel, adventure, flexible schedule and I could easily make more than $150,000 per year. It seemed too good to be true.

They called the following Tuesday and said the next flight was on Wednesday, going to Denver. I could watch everything Anna did and better understand what was expected of me. I took a sick day from the airline and was at the GA terminal at 7:00 Wednesday morning. I decided to wear regular clothes instead of my uniform so I selected a professional looking suit, but tailored to accentuate my curves.

We boarded the plane and Anna explained how they made sure everything had been cleaned overnight, that the food and liquor cabinets were full, and the day's newspapers were in the rack. She was dressed in a form fitting two-piece uniform, well above the knee and a sheer white blouse. Did I mention that Anna is drop dead gorgeous? A few minutes later the executive came aboard. Because of the NDA I really can't give you his name, so let's just call him Mr. X. He was about 6 feet tall, slim build, dressed in a very expensive tailored suit and his face looked like a movie star. With his dark hair sprinkled with gray I guessed he was around 40. He gave me a warm smile and gave Anna a little nod while we shook hands. I assumed that meant he was pleased with me. The throb in my pussy confirmed that I was also pleased with him.

Mr. X was joined by his personal assistant Robert and another man who was a client and not part of the company. We all strapped in and the plane started to roll. The best thing about private aircraft is that they leave when you are ready, not on a schedule. After takeoff Anna offered the men drinks and food in a friendly but professional manner. When they were served she sat down again next to me and explained more about the plane and how to provide services to the passengers.

About 30 minutes later, Mr. X reached for his collar, loosened his tie and opened his collar button. Anna said "Excuse me, that's my cue" and proceeded to the back of the plane and into the bedroom and closed the door. About 5 minutes later, Mr. X excused himself and also went into the bedroom. Robert began to engage the client in lively conversation. Now I understood that part of the job description that said: "anything else the executive asked".

Mr. X returned to his seat about 40 minutes later and smiled at me as he passed. Ten minutes after that Anna came out of the bedroom and forward to sit with me. I made sure my mouth wasn't still hanging open.

"Is it part of this job to fuck the executives whenever they ask?" I said quietly.

Anna thought for a moment to pick the right words for her reply.

"This is a special job for special people. Yes, the boss expects sexual favors on demand from his Travel Partners. It is only physical with no emotional strings attached. It requires that you deviate from standard social conventions regarding sex. But if you accept that, this job is very rewarding. You get paid a fabulous salary and you get all of the safe sex you want. Does that appeal to you?"

Now I paused before answering. I was initially shocked and wanted to jump out of the plane, but Anna's explanation made a certain sense. But that meant that I would become a paid whore. My self-concept as a conventional moral woman was being directly assaulted by both my desire for money and my libido.

My brain locked up and I didn't speak until we landed in Denver. Mr. X and his associates got off and stepped into a limo to be driven to a meeting somewhere. Anna and I went to the cafeteria in the GA terminal for refreshment and to reevaluate my taking this job. Anna started the conversation by giving me more information about the company and the job.

"I have been doing this for 3 years now." She said. "Each month I get a fresh STD test and give it to Mr. X. He does the same and gives us the results. The other woman doing this, Pamela, has been working for CCP for 6 years and is now retiring. She is moving to her vacation home in Costa Rica and then traveling around the world. She is financially independent at age 32 because she had this job. She'll never have to work again. We are recruiting you to replace her. Does that sound like an attractive career plan?"

I realized that I was facing a very important decision in my life. I could continue as a normal moral woman, eventually marry a nice guy, deliver a couple of kids, and then try to make ends meet for the rest of my life.

Or, I could become a highly paid whore. Then I would work in humiliating and degrading situations for 5-6 years and eventually cash out for a long life of rest and pleasure. Marriage and children was still a possibility, if I could find a worthwhile man who would marry a whore.

"I need a few days to consider this decision" I said.

"I understand" Anna replied. "Can we expect an answer by next Monday?"

I nodded and Anna went on to explain how the scheduling works. She and I would basically alternate on corporate trips. We could always swap a trip when sick or having our period or having important engagements at the same time. I could expect to run 3-6 trips per month, some for just the day, and others for 2-5 days. The frequency and length were controlled by Mr. X, but most of the time I would be idle at home, waiting for a call to travel within a few days. I could do anything I liked, but had to be within 24 hours travel of Raleigh. So I'd have lots of free time, but be kept on a long leash.

She gave me another surprise by saying that Mr. X was generally the only executive who used the plane. Other execs didn't care for travel and only came with Mr. X on a few trips. I wondered if the other execs were aware of all of the services provided by the Travel Partners. She also explained that Mr. X was not married but did live with a woman. He also used his office secretary as a mistress. I was very impressed with his sexual stamina and his ability to arrange his world for his own pleasure -- lots of it.

We sat and talked about ourselves and some of her "adventures" with the company. She'd been to Europe many times and had been getting more trips lately to the Far East. The hotels were always 5 Star and she had plenty of free time in each city since Mr. X spent most of each day and some nights in talks and negotiations. She implied that she may have slept with other men at Mr. X's request, but she didn't elaborate.

We were soon called back to the plane. Mr. X and Robert rolled up in their limo a few minutes later and the plane took off immediately. This time there was no client aboard.

I noticed Mr. X reading some magazine and dozing for a while. Then he called Anna over and requested something. Anna grabbed a throw pillow, dropped it on the floor in front of Mr. X, knelt on it and started to open his fly. I guess he didn't bother going to the bedroom when it was only company people on board -- assuming I was in the company. He was comfortable pulling out his cock for all to see. Anna blocked most of my view but it seemed a very nice looking cock.

Anna gave him an enthusiastic blowjob for several minutes. She kept her head up staring into his eyes and began to moan. Mr. X was obviously enjoying himself -- laid back in the reclining chair, his eyes closed and also moaning frequently. I found myself getting seriously aroused watching this show and had to adjust my position ensure my wet panties weren't showing. I discretely started rubbing my mound until I noticed Robert watching me and smiling.

After several minutes Mr. X started convulsing, then gave a loud yell and collapsed into the chair. Anna kept up her ministrations and never let a drop of cum escape her mouth. I don't know if their show was intended to excite me into accepting the job -- but it worked. My memory of that trip is almost completely sexual. My opinion of CCP, Anna and Mr. X was strongly influenced by my aroused state. I knew that I would not deny myself this job.

When we landed in Raleigh, a very relaxed Mr. X and Robert were again picked up planeside in a limo. As Anna and I walked into the terminal I told her that I didn't need until Monday. I accepted the job right there. She smiled and gave me a strong hug. That's the point when my career took a new path and my life veered in a totally new direction.

"I'm so glad Isha!" Anna exclaimed. "I knew from that first interview that you were the best candidate and personally wanted you to accept. Since we will share many experiences and sometimes need an understanding shoulder to cry on, I'm glad you are my new Travel Partner. Since Pamela and I were the only people aware of the duties of the job, I often used her as a sounding board, and vice versa. We grew very close and I will miss her. But I look forward to the two of us becoming trusting, intimate friends."

I thought about her last statement as I drove home. There seemed to be other possible dimensions to my new career as a whore. I was a little concerned -- and a lot excited.

I gave my two week notice to American on Monday. Anna scheduled me to visit the company's uniform supplier on Wednesday for measurements and to select other outfits. The "uniform" consisted of an almost sheer white blouse, a close fitting skirt in a woven fabric that was cut well above the knee and a burgundy jacket also shaped to follow a woman's figure. Not slutty, but more provocative than I had ever worn. The tailor was very experienced and took very close measurements all over my body. She included measurements that I had never considered, such as the distance from my nipples to my shoulders. She said she would have the uniforms ready at the airport for my first day.

I was about to leave when she called me back and explained that she had to do a fitting for two dresses that CCP would buy for me. The styles had already been selected. Only fitting them to my body was needed. One was a basic "little black dress", but done in silk with beautiful appliques. She measured it a little shorter than I would, but not slutty. Obviously for dinners with sophisticated people.

The other dress was definitely more provocative. Again mostly silk, but this time it was wrapped around various parts of the body. It consisted of multiple layers of pastel colored fabric, blending and shifting to confuse the eye. In some parts it was many silk layers thick, but in others there was only about 3 layers of sheer fabric between the skin and the world. My nipples were just barely concealed in the front. Much sexier than I would ever buy for myself -- but I loved it! It was the kind of dress that women dream of, but never wear. The wearer would definitely be the center of attention wherever she went. Before that moment I would have called it slutty. But after wearing it for the fitting I had changed my fashion standards -- as well as some personal standards.

On my first day I filled out the usual forms in the GA terminal and was surprised that the employment forms were with Happy Flights International (HFI), not Creedmore Capital Partners. Anna had explained that HFI was technically a vendor to CCP, and for legal and tax reasons was separate from the main company. They lease the planes, hire the pilots and the staff and ensure operations are always ready for the executives at CCP. That didn't matter to me, so I picked up my 3 uniforms from the office. I changed in the bathroom and stored the others in a locker. Since I knew the blouse would be quit sheer I'd worn an underwire bra that revealed the tops of my breasts. Fortunately they had scheduled a trip to LA that day so I could get right to it. It was for one overnight layover, returning the next day. Anna again explained the plane's features, going into more detail this time: emergency evacuation procedures, how the oven worked, how to open and close the boarding door, etc.