My Decisions 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He immediately started thrusting hard at a rapid rate, pushing my body backward on the bed. As I had expected, he started to cum within a minute. His face contorted as if in pain and he screamed his victory cry very loudly. He thrust slowly a few more times and then collapsed on me, breathing heavily. I was pinned under him, my legs bent back onto my chest and his cock still in me. I pushed hard and managed to slide him to the side and let him collapse on the bed next to me. His right arm was still draped across my chest so I didn't try to move any further. He laid there for many minutes enjoying that post-coital drowsiness that a good orgasm brings.

Now I had some time to consider my situation. My early impressions of Mr. X as considerate and polite were grievously wrong. Because of his gentle manner in bed, I hadn't experienced the trauma and pain that was now fresh in my mind and in my pussy. Before that day, I had accepted my role as a whore -- but a well-treated and paid whore. Things were very different now. Being treated as a literal trophy for Robert insulted whatever pride I had retained on this job. I couldn't get off the plane then, but would give them my resignation when we landed.

After Robert had rested, he proceeded to collect his reward at a slower pace. The next act was a blowjob. He sat on the edge of the bed and made me kneel on the floor in front of him. I did my best to get him off again, but it took a while so soon after his previous climax. My jaw and tongue were getting tired before he started to cum. Then he grabbed my head and forced himself all the way into my mouth and held it while he shot his load directly down my throat. I choked and gagged while he held my head against him. After finishing his orgasm he slowly let me go and I fell on the floor trying to breathe again.

He tried to fuck me twice more that night but had trouble getting it up. That frustrated him so he compensated by roughly finger fucking me with 3 or 4 fingers. He even tried fisting me but couldn't get his whole hand inside. I was plenty sore after that. Lastly, unable to penetrate me anymore, he savagely bit each of my nipples and pulled till they snapped back. Any stimulation I may have received from my nipples was totally overwhelmed by the pain. When he finally fell soundly asleep I quietly dressed, opened the door and walked up to chew out Mr. X about my disgraceful treatment. But I found him sleeping as well with a serene look on his face. I watched him for a while and then got a blanket and spread it over him. The chewing out could wait till morning.

I slept in one of the reclining chairs until Robert shook me awake. "Get back in there!" he shouted, waking Mr. X. Robert and I both looked to him for guidance. He took a minute to fully wake up and then asked Robert how his night had gone.

"It was great until she snuck out here and left me".

"How about you Isha? How was your night?"

I struggled with my reply. I wanted to yell and describe how Robert had abused and injured me and tell them I quit. But I was mellower now after sleeping and didn't want to disappoint Mr. X.

"It was pretty rough. He fucked me three times, got a blowjob twice, almost ripped off my nipples and finger fucked me for a half hour. Then he fell asleep. My cunt is raw from his abuse. I can't do this anymore."

"Robert, it sounds like you got quite a lot of pleasure from your reward last night. Do you agree?"

"Yeah, but she's mine until the morning."

"Well Robert, I see that the sun is just rising through that window, which means the night is over. We have another 2 hours till touchdown, so I suggest you go finish your sleep in the bed and Isha and I will sleep here in the chairs."

Robert glowered at me while he thought about his response. He thought he had been cheated but couldn't tell that to his boss who had just closed his window of opportunity. He slowly turned and retreated to the bedroom. I expected him to slam the door, but he didn't want to appear childish in front of his boss. Mr. X looked steadily at my face and then said:

"I'm sorry he hurt you Isha. That was never my plan. I will talk with him later and give him the boundaries for how to treat you in the future."

My heart sank at the mention of Robert "treating" me in the future.

"I am very happy with your performance so far and want to keep you around. In order to do that, I see that we must treat you with a little more respect. You are being very well paid for your services so I do expect you to perform any tasks that I give you. But I will set and enforce boundaries on others. The most important being that no one can physically harm you."

His offer seemed a good solution, except that he had implied there would be other men I would be given to. I just nodded and walked awkwardly to my chair. I was so tired I needed to sleep right away.

"Will you need medical attention when we land?" he asked.

"I'll go see my gynecologist tomorrow and let her assess the damage. I'll follow her advice concerning the necessary healing period before I can have sex again. I trust you'll honor that?"

"Of course Isha. I will assume that you can still perform your Travel Partner duties other than sex. Is that right?"

"Yes sir" I replied and drifted off to sleep.

Robert was silent when we deplaned in Raleigh. So was I. When I got home I showered and called my gyno. She saw me the next day and advised first that I not have sex with men who treated me like that. The damage from abrasion was significant, but not permanent. She said I should wait at least two weeks before any sexual activity to ensure I was completely healed. I passed that along to Anna and she said she would make sure the proper people knew that.

For the next few weeks I did make several domestic trips with no overnight layovers. Mr. X and Robert behaved themselves and I grew less angry. Then, on a trip to Chicago, only an hour and a half flight time, Mr. X called me to his seat and asked how I was. I told him I thought I was healed. Then he smiled and rose and walked me back to the bedroom. This time he was very considerate of my body. He went down on me, got me soaking wet and brought me to a soaring climax. Then, without a word he got in position and slowly penetrated me. He watched for any signs of discomfort on my face. When I smiled up at him he smiled back and began a slow rhythmic fuck.

The next several months went along very well. Robert was on his best behavior at all times. I made many trips including flights to London, Amsterdam, Milan and Vienna. I loved exploring each new city during the day and was satisfied sleeping with Mr. X at night. I was again happy with my job and looked forward to the trips.

In late October, they had a meeting with two oilmen in Houston. Evidently CCP was going to offer their company a very generous deal because, unknown to the oilmen, a new geology report showed much more oil under their claims. Mr. X was going to offer them 40 million more than the apparent market value to ensure he got the deal. By that time I had begun to understand more of the conversations on the plane.

When we landed in Houston, Mr. X pointed to the dress hanging in the closet. It was the other dress that had been made for me but never worn. I had only worn the fancy black dress to any dinners I had with them. I looked at it closely and was once again amazed at the beauty and style. The gossamer fabric draped in multiple layers and was very discretely fastened so that it appeared to just be hanging on and swirling around the body. Mr. X told me to wear it to dinner that evening. I was thrilled to show it off in public.

I just hung around the hotel pool all day, I wasn't interested in touring Houston again. Dinner was planned for 7:00 in the hotel restaurant. Around 5:00 I started getting ready and was challenged to figure out how the dress actually worked. It took about an hour and a call to Anna to finally arrange the folds and drapes. I looked in the mirror and gasped. I was a vision of beauty! Stunning was the only adjective that came close. I twirled a bit to watch the flowing fabrics and when I stopped, I suddenly saw a lot more than I had before. More of me. Most areas of the dress had multiple layers swooping and crossing the body. But some areas had only a single layer of the sheer fabric covering my skin. I first noticed it when I realized I could see my nipples very clearly. There were multiple layers down the middle of my chest that spread over my shoulders. But only one of those layers extended over my bust. I had noticed the slim built-in bra needed for support, but didn't realize it only lifted my breasts but didn't cover them. I wasn't much of an exhibitionist and was very self-conscious about waving my tits at every passing man.

I had just about convinced myself that I could actually walk in public this way, when I noticed in the mirror another detail of the dress. There was a bundle of fabrics circling the waist in a blur of pastel colors. But in the back, only one sheer layer hung over my ass. I had been given a thong to wear with the dress and its tiny strap was wedged deep between my cheeks. Someone walking behind me could just watch my bare ass twitch as I walked, almost naked. And since I have a well formed ass, it gently bulged the fabric outward improving the view. I know men like to watch tits and asses, but this seemed a bit much.

Once again I was faced with a difficult choice between my old, moral, modest, well-behaved self and the slutty whore standing before the mirror. Had I really come this far? Again I wrestled with my self-concept and once again I decided for the whore. The old me was completely dead and gone now.

Mr. X stopped cold when he walked into the hotel room and saw me. Robert was right behind him and gawked for a long minute.

Mr. X said "Wow! You're amazing. Please turn around."

I did and they both gasped as my naked ass swung past them. I was quickly changing from a too modest girl to a raging exhibitionist. As we went down to the hotel restaurant there were many gasps and moans. Every man I passed had his eyes glued to my chest. When we approached the large mirror in the lobby I looked at my reflection and noticed three men behind me with their mouths open. My heart was pounding from embarrassment and excitement.

We met the oilmen in the foyer of the restaurant and Mr. X introduced me to each. I took each of their offered hands in both of mine and squeezed gently. But of course they weren't looking at my hands. Mr. X led the way to the table with me on his arm and the oilmen followed us into the restaurant, enjoying the view. I barely heard one of them whisper to the other and got an "Mmmhhmm" in reply. I didn't need to hear their words.

They had arranged a rectangular table so I was on one of the long sides, Mr. X and Robert were on my left and right at the narrow ends of the table, and the oilmen sat side by side straight across from me. Their eyes were flickering all around the room trying not to get caught staring at my boobs. But that male visual gravity sucked them both back to them every 10 seconds or so. I enjoyed their discomfort.

The oilmen were definitely a stereotype of Texas bubbas who had somehow found themselves with a lot of oil and money. I learned they were brothers and to keep my mind busy I referred to the one as Wilbur and the other as Orville. As the meal progressed their eyes got tired of moving and eventually they could stop looking at me every minute. Robert and Mr. X went over their offer again. They had already presented it to the entire company that afternoon, but this dinner was the final negotiation and close. Mr. X pointed out that the offer was 40 million over the market value and that they, Wilbur and Orville, could basically keep that overage for themselves. The other stockholders would only know about the market value price.

The oilmen pretended to ponder the price and said they would need 45 million to make the deal. Mr. X said 40 was his final offer and he would walk away if they didn't accept his terms. The boys huddled for a few minutes and then gave their reply:

"Well, Mr. X we are considering one small adjustment. We are willing to take the 40 million offer if we can have one night with your beautiful lady friend here."

Now my eyes bugged out. These guys were in their 50s, overweight, balding and probably didn't smell very good. Surely Mr. X wouldn't just bargain with me like a poker chip.

"That's a pretty big ask" said Mr. X. "But it might work if you accept the payment terms and interest rate we discussed for the note"

"Well, we can certainly agree with that condition" said Orville. And stood to reach his hand to Mr. X.

Mr. X smiled, grabbed the hand and shook vigorously. My heart stopped. Once again I had been blindsided by this man. Now he was making me just a common whore available for the asking price on the street.

Mr. X then continued. "I must insist on some boundaries on this settlement. You cannot take her elsewhere. We have a hotel room upstairs that you may use with our blessing. You must agree to not harm her in any way and to use condoms as needed. If she later tells me that you physically hurt her I will drop our deal completely. You will have to sell your company at market value and will lose the 40 million premium we offer. Do you agree with those terms?"

"Yes, yes. Of course. We would never want to hurt such a beautiful woman" exclaimed Wilbur.

Mr. X then rose and came to pull my chair as I very slowly got up. He whispered in my ear:

"Here is a room key for the room. My driver will be waiting in the next room down the hall and will listen for any cries of help from you. He can be in your room within a minute if you yell. Remember I told you I would never let anyone hurt you. We left a change of clothing in the room for you to use when you're done. Now go show these good old boys a great time."

I quickly realized that the whole dinner conversation had been to simply set me up as the last bargaining chip. The dress had been intended to get them hot and want me. Robert had already reserved the room, the uniform had been brought, and the driver set up in his room before we had eaten our first bite. Before I could start to express my feelings, Mr. X dragged me over to Wilbur and gave him my hand.

"Have fun you guys." said Robert with a special grin to me.

Wilbur was so happy and excited I thought his face would break. He brought me over to Orville with a smile that said "Looky what we got". They each put their elbows out so I could take their arms and walk between them. I turned for a last look at Mr. X, hoping the plea for mercy on my face might move him. But he just smiled and gestured for me to move along. I was crushed -- again -- by his seeming nonchalance at my misery. He seemed a beast. But he had also protected me by warning the brothers not to harm me. Was that because he cared about me as person, or just an important asset that shouldn't be damaged? I never did resolve that question.

I again felt helpless to resist his plan and hooked onto the offered elbows and started shuffling forward. I had been right. They did smell. Instead of being a beautiful woman strutting across the room enjoying the admiring stares as when I arrived, I could now see that everyone in the room saw something different. There were two crude old men walking their young whore up to their room for a good fuck. I dropped my head in shame.

We got in the elevator and I pushed the button for our floor. Before I could turn around I was being mauled from behind. There were hands all over by breasts and sliding up between my legs.

"You are so beautiful doll. We are going to have a wonderful time tonight" said Orville. Obviously, the "we" didn't include me.

When we walked into the room the boys immediately started to strip. I was certainly not anxious to see their sagging, bulging, middle-aged bodies. The room was a nice suite with sitting room, bathroom and bedroom. I started toward the couch in the sitting room, assuming they would want a little foreplay there. Wrong! Wilbur grabbed my arm roughly and dragged me into the bedroom.

He started looking for a way to remove my complex dress but couldn't figure it out. He started pulling on various fabric parts hoping to just pull it off. I realized that I also would have a difficult time unwinding all of the sheer fabric swirls. I had never taken this dress off before. I told them to sit on the bed and I would strip for them. That should give me time get everything undone. When I finally removed the upper fabric and revealed my boobs they both gasped and started to rise from the bed. All they wanted was to squeeze those tits as much as they could. I waved them back and started on the lower half. I eventually dropped the rolls of fabric to the floor and then quickly pulled off my thong. I was afraid they would rip it off if they had the chance.

We all stood there for a moment not knowing exactly what the next step would be. With slack jaws, they stared up and down my naked form. I'm sure my face showed disgust as I noted their erections. They were average size, but each had an odd bend to it. In my mind, everything about them was crooked. "Where would you like me to start" I asked.

"We want to start with a spit roast" said Wilbur. "Ned here up your pussy and me in your mouth."

"I need to get wet before we start. Would you boys like to eat me out first to get me going?" I asked.

"Hell no. We don't do that kind of kinky stuff. We just like fucking, so let's go."

I climbed up into the center of the bed on my hands and knees. Fortunately, it was that moment that I saw the condoms and the jar of lube on the nightstand. "Then lather up your dicks with this lube before we start." I grabbed the jar first and wiped a generous amount across my pussy and gave the jar and a condom to Orville. I thanked Mr. X for that consideration.

When he was lubed, Orville (Ned) got behind me and started to thrust with all the grace of a bull in heat. He sank all the way on the third thrust and moaned in pleasure. Meanwhile, Wilbur got in front of me and started slapping my face with his dry cock. I reached up and took the tip between my lips and teased his slit with my tongue. He was not interested in the finer points of fellatio and it took him about one second to ram his meat down my throat. I can normally control a man enough to continue breathing by holding his cock in my hand. But here I had to hold myself up with both hands and just take what he gave. The two brothers soon synchronized their thrusts so I was being rammed at both ends simultaneously. I gagged and choked for a minute, then just collapsed till my head was on the bed.

When I had regained my breath I realized that Orville had shot his wad already and slowly pulling out of me. Wilbur, on the other hand, was mad as hell since I had dropped his cock before he came. He was trying to lift my head up, but I was dead weight.

"Shit" he said "that wasn't enough to get off. Let me have that pussy for a while."

Orville got off the bed and Wilbur climbed up behind me. He stuck two fingers in me just show he was there. "Damn" he moaned, "I don't want some damn sloppy seconds. I need a tighter hole. And I see one right here."

I screamed "No! You can't do that. I've never had anal before." I raised up on my hands so I could rock forward away from his threatening tool. But he quickly grabbed my hips and yanked me back against his hairy groin. Then he slapped me across the side of my ass to make clear who was in charge.

"Mr. X gave you to us to enjoy and you'll do what we tell you. Ned, come over here and help me. Pull her arms out to the side and hold her head down on the bed."

Orville did as he was told and I was pinned down on the bed with my ass waving high in the air.