My Decisions 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then took me up to the cockpit to meet the pilots. She explained that there were two teams of pilot and copilot employed by HFI so they could fly longer hours if necessary or relieve each other when two trips happened in consecutive days. They worked only for HFI so had the same free time that Anna and I did. And, of course, they were great looking men: fit, tall, intelligent and friendly. I would have been tempted, but they were all married.

Minutes later Mr. X and Robert arrived and I closed the door after a final "have fun" from Anna. Mr. X took a minute to formally welcome me to the company with a warm hug. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you better Isha" he whispered. I knew exactly what he meant and a small jolt of energy ran through my body and into my pussy. Fortunately I had packed extra pairs of panties since I anticipated they would be getting wet regularly.

I told Mr. X and Robert to buckle up and verified that they had done so. The habits were well ingrained after my years at American. I retreated to the crew seat and called the pilot to say we were ready. He started the engines, took off and we left behind the life I had known until then.

Once at altitude I asked for their drink or food orders and they both just had juice. They were in deep discussions of their work and I heard words like ROI, minority shareholders and M&A. I read a magazine to pass the time. They rested after about 2 hours and asked me for some food. There wasn't much choice, but the food had been carefully prepared and packaged. I set out their tableware, heated and brought their lunches to the table between them. I retreated again to my magazine and tried to identify exactly what part of my belly was shaking in anticipation of the day's activities.

When they were done I cleared the waste, cleaned the table and brought them the wine they requested. Mr. X asked me to get another glass, sit beside him and share in the wine. They asked me polite questions about my background and I began to relax, a little. Eventually Mr. X got around to the real subject of our conversation.

"I assume you saw what happened on this plane during that trip to Denver and Anna has told you what services are expected of you?" he asked.

"Yes sir" I squeaked.

"Are you comfortable performing those services? I don't want you to do anything that is objectionable to you".

"I think I understand sir, although I'm not clear on the boundaries of those services. The who, what, where and when that I will be asked to perform"

"I will set the boundaries for your work and expect you to agree to them. I will be careful that you are not hurt in any way while you work for me. I would very much like you to enjoy your job and stay in this position for a long time like Pamela and Anne. Does that sound agreeable?"

"Yes, I guess so sir." I murmured. Once again I was mentally torn between my fear about him setting any rules he wished and the deep desire to get him in the bedroom and fuck him. The double tensions pulled my mind into a void. I looked up when the world started going dark -- and fainted.

I woke to his face very close to mine and smelling salts in my nose.

"There. You're all right now Isha. I'm sorry that our discussion affected you so much. Perhaps this position isn't right for you. Performing the duties of a Travel Partner will be much more stressful than this conversation. It's all right if you wish to stop now. We can leave you alone on the flight, give you a separate hotel room and then return you home tomorrow without crossing your limits. We'll even pay you for the month. Does that sound acceptable?"

I was furious with myself. I realized that I had been so excited that I hadn't eaten or drunk anything all day. The wine had gone straight to my head and combination of the fear/excitement of Mr. X's plans had blown a fuse somewhere. I never faint! My embarrassment for my weakness snapped me back into reality. Now I knew I really wanted this job. I must bury my fears and learn to trust Mr. X. Stop second-guessing and just commit to the plan and let the chips fall where they may. I would be a damn good whore!

"Thank you for the considerate offer Mr. X. But the fainting happened because I haven't eaten anything all day before the wine. I am very happy to follow your orders and accept your boundaries. I love this job and promise to never show this weakness again. I will always do my best to please you and the company."

With that, I stood slowly and when I was steady on my feet, I reached down for his hand and pulled him up. I started walking toward the bedroom.

Our first fuck was amazing. Since I had committed to the job, my fears and doubts had vanished. Once in the bedroom I turned toward him and began to slowly undress. He was beaming and began to strip himself. I felt a tingle when he bared his chest. When I removed my bra he sighed a long sigh and walked to me. We embraced and both savored the intimacy of skin to skin contact. I lifted my head up and he kissed me passionately. When I got his pants and shorts off I lunged to caress his solid cock. It was hard and hot and dripping with pre-cum. But before I could go down on him he reached over and pulled my skirt to my ankles with one fast stroke. He got on his knees and yanked my very wet panties all the way off my feet. We fell into the bed and began exploring each other's bodies.

Then I was lying naked on my back giving my body to this man that I hardly knew. We were both very aroused and saw the passion in each other's eyes. He moved between my legs and I instinctively spread them to show him his prize and to welcome his cock into my body. But before he lowered his hips he lowered his head and began to lick my pussy. I felt like I was on fire. He very skillfully teased my lips without touching my clit. I moaned with frustration and tried to move to make contact with his tongue. But he kept teasing with long slow strokes for several minutes and raised my arousal to the maximum. He started to probe my vagina with his tongue, then flicked its tip right at the opening. I realized I was going to cum and screamed "Nnnnoooowwwww!" At that he started to quickly swirl his tongue around my clit and the intense stimulation carried me away. I know I screamed and bucked my clit against his mouth for what seemed an eternity. I finally stopped because my lungs were struggling to find enough oxygen to feed the fires within. I panted heavily for a few minutes and noticed him looking at me and smiling.

"We're going to have some fantastic times together" he said quietly. After I had recovered my breathing, he slowly lowered himself onto me and gently pushed his cock into my opening. I closed my eyes to focus on the feeling of being filled with cock. I could feel him slide all the way in and pause there. My eyes snapped open to see why he had stopped. He just smiled and started to gently pump out and in. For several minutes we gently stroked his cock with my vagina. I could feel another orgasm building and asked him to go faster which he instantly did. Soon, we were both just fucking at our most intense energy level. I felt his cock start to swell and he was arching his back and starting to moan. The fact that he was coming inside me amplified my lust and I came again with a loud scream.

I could only lie there and try to catch my breath again. My entire consciousness was only aware of the pleasure and satisfaction I felt. No other thoughts intruded. I guess we both fell asleep and when I woke he was standing and getting dressed. He came back to the bed and sat next to me, staring up and down my naked body.

"That was wonderful Isha. I'm so glad that you could enjoy it without reservation. I hope that we can share experiences like that many times in the future. But I must make clear the boundaries of our relationship. We can never get emotionally attached to the other. I'm your boss. I have other women that I enjoy as well. Be sure to protect yourself from getting emotionally involved with me or other men. You will live a happier life if you do. Now get dressed and come back to the cabin."

He gently kissed me on the cheek and went out the door. I laid there processing all that had happened. As I got dressed I realized that I was now a full-fledged member of the Mile High Club. I was also a true whore.

On that trip to LA I also learned the standard procedure for an overnight trip. At the airport, Mr. X and his associates were met by a limo and driven off to their meetings. I was driven directly to the hotel. I had a few hours to rest or explore town before he would come to the hotel for the evening. We would have a nice dinner, usually with business people, and then retire to the room. Depending on his energy, normally very high, we would have sex in various styles and then sleep till morning. He often rose before I did and I could sleep as long as I liked, order breakfast from room service, and spend the morning or all day touring around town. At some point I would be driven back to the plane for the ride home. A pretty nice lifestyle.

On the first evening in LA I found my custom made black dress waiting in the hotel room. It was obviously there to be worn for dinner. Mr. X arrived about 6:00, greeted me warmly, and changed into his evening wear. Around 7:00 we went to the dining room and were seated at a large reserved table. Robert and the local business clients soon arrived and we started the first round of drinks. There were 4 men and 2 women in the client group and they wore very expensive clothes and jewelry. They all participated in the discussion of the pending acquisition of their company. I was a little disappointed that the other woman were actually executives, not "kept women" like me. I could have used some company of my own kind. I smiled and nodded as they talked about their leveraged buyout and the retention packages they would receive if they stayed with the company after the acquisition. My understanding of CCP's business slowly grew with each trip. Mr. X would never give me satisfactory answers when I asked about his process so I had to listen carefully at the dinners.

That evening we got into bed naked and he again went down on me with his very skilled tongue. It's a good thing that 5 star hotels are very well insulated. Then he flipped me over, lifted my hips into the air, pushed my shoulders down to the bed and took me from behind. He was less considerate of my needs that time and quickly started slamming into me by yanking my hips onto his tool. But the roughness turned me on and I came before he did. I went to sleep a happy woman.

The next day I spent several hours being driven to popular tourist sites around the city. I wore my own clothes and not my uniform. In the late afternoon the car phone directed the driver to bring me to the airport. I changed into my uniform on the plane and then waited more than an hour for the men to return. I could tell from their sober mood that they hadn't closed the deal but still assumed it would go through later.

The flight home was normal with me serving drinks and food. The men dozed most of the way. But about an hour before we got to Raleigh, Mr. X summoned me with a crooked finger.

"Isha, I could really use a good blowjob right now" he politely stated while he grinned at Robert who was seated opposite. I caught a bit of pride in his face and realized he did this here instead of the bedroom so Robert was forced to watch.

"Yes sir" I replied and went to retrieve the throw pillow that Anna had used for her duty. Kneeling on it, I carefully opened his pants and worked his cock out through his underwear. This was my first close-up look at it and my earlier impression was right. He was well equipped in length and girth. The skin was smooth with just a few veins bulging. The crown was purple from the engorging blood. Up to that time I had only given oral sex to a couple of guys and worried that I might disappoint him.

"Please sir" I asked, "I don't have much experience at this and would like you to give me direction as we proceed. Tell me what is good and should be continued and what I should stop. That way I can learn to please you better in the future."

He smiled at Robert again and agreed to tutor me. I kept my eyes on his face as I started licking the underside of his cock from his balls to the tip. He moaned his approval. Then I swirled my tongue around the head and saw a satisfied smile on his face. I took most of his meat into my mouth and then put my teeth gently on him and slowly dragged them forward. He flinched and reached down to me so I got that lesson right away.

When he seemed to be getting into it, I pushed my lips all the way down to his pubic hair and started sucking while stroking him with my tongue. I nearly choked, but was able to master my gag reflex to give him the full treatment. I switched from taking all of him on each stroke and started sucking very hard on just the head. I watched his face and when his body started to move with my strokes I knew he was close. Suddenly, he cried out and was squirting his seed into the back of my mouth before I was ready. I choked, pulled off his cock and struggled to catch my breath while coughing out his cum. I was aware enough to know he would still want some stimulation so I started stroking his wet cock with both my hands. I slowed the stroking as he relaxed and gave his cock a kiss on the tip.

"You're a good student Isha" he said as he put his pants back together and reclined in his chair.

We landed soon after and I caught a cab for home. I had completed my first trip. I had been a good sex partner for a powerful executive. I had experienced a lifestyle that had always been far beyond my means. Now I had to fully accept my status as a paid sex slave. I had difficulty squaring that with my old life with family and friends. Was I really a different person now?

There was only one trip the next week and Anna took that. So I had plenty of time to enjoy the luxury of free time. I cleaned my home thoroughly, went to several movies and 3 dinners with friends. When asked, I struggled to come up with a reasonable description for my new job. Eventually I stuck with Executive Assistant so I could explain my trips - without the sex. My oldest brother's daughter, my niece Ashley, was a particularly inquisitive. She was 17 at the time and wanted to learn about the real world. I had always been her closest aunt and we had shared many secrets with each other. But this was one secret I couldn't share -- at least during the first few years of my new career. But, she was suspicious.

I received my first semi-monthly paycheck and was amazed. There was $2,500 labeled Salary and $4,000 labeled as travel bonus for the LA trip. Even after taxes I had five grand to enjoy. That would more than double my current life savings. Yes, I was a man's whore, but a damn well paid one.

The next trip was my first trip to Europe. We were to fly overnight directly to Paris, landing at a private airport. Going through customs is much easier when they come to you on the plane. Fortunately I had ordered a passport a few years earlier for vacation flights to Mexico. I realized it would be getting many more entry stamps in the future.

We fucked soon after take-off in the evening and we both fell fast asleep for the rest of the 8 hour flight. I awoke refreshed like few trans-Atlantic passengers can experience. We both went directly to the luxurious hotel Maison Souquet, hidden behind an understated facade in the Montmartre district. I thought it was an appropriate choice for us when I learned the hotel had served as a pleasure house during the Belle Epoch. Some things never change.

Mr. X and Robert seemed especially excited about the deal in Paris. It involved the French energy company Total and would be a feather in their cap if they could close it. I spent the day walking all over Paris and could have continued for a week. So much history. So much art. I had lunch on a balcony of the Musee D'Orsay, directly overlooking the Seine. I prayed that Mr. X would have many more deals there.

We had dinner in a small, private restaurant in the 16th Arrondissement and the two men pretty much ignored me as they continued their strategy meeting. I couldn't blame them, I wore the same black dress as our last dinner. It seemed that Mr. X was giving Robert an opportunity to present an important part of the deal, and that pleased him.

The next morning I took a ride on a Bateau Mouche down the river to Notre Dame Cathedral. But I had to cut my explorations short because they wanted me back at the airport by 2:00. When I saw them bounding into the airplane I knew they had made the deal. Mr. X had ordered three bottles of champagne for the trip home. They were celebrating.

After take-off they continued to relive the victory. Mr. X then called me over and had me stand before them.

While smiling at Robert and ignoring me, Mr. X announced "Well done Robert. You've earned your bonus for the year on this trip. But I have another special bonus for you. You can have Isha here all to yourself in the bedroom for the night"

What?! I froze. I had accepted myself as one man's whore, but was not ready to be traded as property with other men. Screwing a man for money was degrading enough. Being passed around like a toy would be unbearable. And, Mr. X had not even mentioned this move or politely asked me to service Robert before his announcement. My feelings simply did not matter. For a moment I considered giving an encore performance of my fainting spell. But my pride and anger wouldn't allow that.

Robert turned toward me with the biggest grin I had ever seen. I thought his face would split apart. His eyes were wide as he inspected his trophy. "Thank you, sir" he blurted out, then took hold of my arm and led me to the back of the plane. I looked back with pleading eyes to Mr. X, but he had already turned away.

Robert closed the bedroom door and told me "Strip." I wanted to punch him, scream at Mr. X and find a parachute to jump with. But my options were circumscribed by my employment deal with CCP. I just glared at Robert. I recalled that Anna had implied that there was sex with other men, but was never explicit. Robert was now very explicit.

"Take your clothes off. We don't want to soil your uniform with my cum."

I steeled myself to do what he demanded. I knew I had no choice there at 40,000 feet above the Atlantic Ocean. I unbuttoned my blouse and Robert immediately unhooked my front-opening bra. He grabbed both breasts before the bra hit the floor and gave them each a powerful squeeze. I yelled from the pain and started to remove my skirt. Again Robert helped by yanking my panties down before the skirt was on the floor. The man was in a terrific hurry. I hoped that this would mean the act would be completed quickly.

"I've been waiting for this moment" he snarled. "You're mine for the next 8 hours and I intend to enjoy my reward".

He practically ripped his own clothes off and presented me with his bare, hard cock. He roughly pushed me back onto the bed. I felt completely helpless and vulnerable lying naked before him. I squeezed my eyes closed so I wouldn't have to witness the crime. He spread my legs and pushed my knees back onto my chest. I was now spread and open for his molesting.

"Wait!" I cried. "I'm not ready yet." But he continued at his breakneck speed, he aimed his cock and thrust it forward and into me. I was completely dry and felt searing pain as he tried to penetrate me. Fortunately, the dry friction also dragged on his cock and hurt him too. "Damn" he said and turned away. I thought for a moment that he had given up on me. But he quickly turned back with a jar of lube he had snatched from the tiny dresser. He slathered his cock and dropped a glob on my exposed hole, then tried again. This time he was able to slide all the way in on the third hard thrust. I felt him fill me, but the pain was much less.