My Decisions 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, no. You can't do this to me. Please!"

Wilbur extended his thumbs from his grip on my hips and pulled my cheeks apart. Without any warning he tried to jam his dick into my asshole. I clinched my anus to block him and was rewarded with another slap on my butt.

"I'm taking you whether you cooperate or not. But it will be a lot worse for you if you fight it."

I knew he was right so I tried to relax the sphincter a bit. He then pushed a finger into me and moved it in and out a few times. It hurt a lot, but was bearable. Then he inserted a second finger and the pain increased.

"Please stop, you're hurting me."

"Now that you're spread a little we can try again."

He spread his fingers to widen my hole and pushed his cock between them, pushing the head into me. I screamed as my asshole was ripped. He pulled his fingers out and then thrust this tool all the way into me. I almost past out from the pain. I was no longer human to them -- or to myself. I couldn't move. I couldn't resist. I simply endured the agony. He thrust only 3 or 4 times and then yelled at the top his lungs as he came in me. He had found a hole that was tight enough.

After he pulled out I fell over to the side crying. The pain didn't stop and I knew that I had been damaged in some way. I realized that the driver down the hall had never shown up. So much for assurances of safety from Mr. X.

For some reason, the brothers had moved out to the sitting room and were heatedly talking. Orville was very angry at Wilbur and screamed at him. Wilbur fought back for a moment, then fell silent. They started whispering.

I slowly tried to move off the bed and could see blood that must have been mine. My anger surged like never before. I didn't give a shit what Mr. X thought about these guys. I lost control.

"You fuckers! You sons of bitches! Look what you've done to me. You raped me! God damn you!"

The last phrase was whimpered as despair overcame me. I just laid on the bed and sobbed softly. The brothers came back into the room and Orville started speaking.

"We're very sorry you got hurt lady. My brother just got carried away and couldn't help himself. We won't do anything more to you tonight."

"Sorry hell! What can be done to fix my body after you raped it? I'm going to make sure that your deal with Mr. X never happens. This crime is going to cost you 40 million dollars, I swear."

Both winced at the last statement while they nodded in understanding. They had already realized that they had fucked up royally (and anally).

Wilbur timidly came forward and covered me with a sheet. He looked contrite, but I'm sure his sorrow was for his money, not me.

"We'll make it up to you miss. We'll pay any doctor's bills you get. And to apologize for our actions, we'll give you five thousand dollars."

"Fuck you and your five thousand dollars! You couldn't pay me back for my humiliation and pain with a million dollars."

At that point my rational mind stepped back into the picture and helped me realize the complete situation. They had clearly violated Mr. X's boundaries and that would cost them dearly. They were deeply afraid of what I could do to them and their money. Of course, I didn't know if Mr. X would actually follow through on his threat. But I was going to ensure that they believed he would. My last phrase echoed in the room: "a million dollars".

They also understood their situation and the "million dollars" statement. They could do the math and so could I. If I squealed to Mr. X they are out 40 million. If I stayed silent about the rape they would have plenty of money to buy that silence. My ass still hurt and my anger toward them had not diminished a bit, but a new emotion began to form. We all looked at each other in silence. I realized that I had more power over these jerks than I had ever, or would ever, have anywhere else. They knew it too. I finally broke the silence.

"Like I just said, you cannot pay me for my pain and my silence with a million dollars. But you can for five million. Think about it boys."

They both gasped and stepped back. This cheap whore now had them over a very large barrel. Five million was outrageous! But when compared to the upside of 40 million it made perfect sense. They reluctantly accepted the logic with a very pained look on their faces.

Wilbur answered for them. "We certainly want to compensate you for your pains here and make sure that you go away happy and silent. We aren't bad men and want to treat you right. We'll give you the five million and will have a check in the mail to you by the end of the week."

I was surprised that they accepted so quickly. But then again, the logic was clear and they wanted to ensure they got the deal done with Mr. X. Now I had to figure out how to make this happen. His promise of a check in the mail was obviously bullshit. I would be seeing Mr. X the next afternoon and he would expect a report. So I had to have a process that would guarantee I got the money before I spoke with him. If I told him that everything was all right I couldn't come back later and report the crime. That would reveal my plan to blackmail the brothers for my own benefit. I explained the timing problem to the sniveling brothers and asked if they could suggest a solution. I didn't have to say that their offer of a check in the mail was worthless. It didn't take them long.

"We can wire funds to a bank account within a few hours after the banks open tomorrow. A wire is effective immediately and cannot be rescinded. If you give us a bank routing number and your account number we can start the process in the morning. Would that be acceptable?"

For the first time since meeting them, I smiled. That was a perfect solution. I got their phone number and promised to call with my account number as soon as my bank opened in the morning. I then told them to leave and to never tell anyone what had happened in that room. I suggested that if they ever did tell the tale, I knew enough about the deal to mail a letter to the other shareholders who were being screwed by this deal. They left without another word. Then I had to deal with a very intimate personal problem before going to sleep.

I woke the next morning and ordered a room service breakfast. Since my bank was on Eastern Time and Houston is on Central Time, they opened well before the local Texas banks. I called and discussed my transaction with the bank manager, Roger. He was sweet and very helpful and gave me the routing and account numbers without asking too many questions about the source of the funds. He also gave me some good advice.

"You'll want to move the funds into a brokerage investment account right away." he advised. "I can recommend a couple for you. Do not tell your friends and family about the money. That always causes trouble. I wouldn't want to see that happen to you. I'll personally handle the transaction for you here since there will be questions of such a large amount being sent to a personal checking account. I will call you as soon as the funds arrive."

I gave him my phone number at the hotel and thanked him for his help and expertise in banking. I promised to stop by the bank for introductions when I got back to town. He seemed to be the first decent man I had met recently. I wondered if he was married. I called Wilbur and gave him my bank numbers.

I considered seeing a local doctor to assess the damage, but decided I didn't have time. The bleeding had stopped overnight and the pain diminished. I got some maxi pads in the hotel shop. I found I couldn't sit in a chair comfortably and worried about how things would work in the plane.

The bank manager finally called about 11:00 confirming the funds were then safely in my account. I had paid quite a price for that money, but had been well rewarded. I eventually got dressed in the uniform outfit Mr. X had planted in the room and collected the pieces of the sexy dress in a hotel laundry bag. I walked slowly and carefully over to Mr. X's room. He was out with the clients of course, so I just tried to relax and wait for his call which came around 2:00. He told me his driver would pick me up for the airport at 4:00. He didn't ask how the night had gone.

When I met the driver I wanted to smack him for not doing his duty that night. But I couldn't tell him that he had missed my screams because that would spoil the game. So I had to pretend that I didn't know that he slept through his very important job. I had to really strain to keep my mouth shut.

I boarded the plan with my laundry bag and prepared the plane for takeoff. Mr. X and Robert arrived soon after and were clearly in a good mood. They announced that they had closed the deal and were quite proud of themselves. I was silent as we taxied for takeoff. I got up from my seat as soon as the seatbelt sign went off. Standing was much easier than sitting. Mr. X told me he wanted to celebrate and we should head to the bedroom to do it right. I realized that if he saw me naked he would probably be able to detect the injuries, so I instead offered him a blowjob in front of Robert again. He decided that was acceptable and sat back down. I did my best to satisfy him so he wouldn't ask for more later. After he finally came, I asked to lie down in the bedroom to avoid more sitting and he nodded from his post-climax drowsiness.

The next day I went to my doctor and explained what had happened and she got very angry. I told her I would not press charges and she proceeded to fix things with some sutures, some pain medicine and antibiotics. The following day I went to the bank and met Roger, but didn't sit down with him. He was just as good looking as he was pleasant and didn't wear a wedding ring. We moved the five million into an interest bearing account for the time being. He gave me contact information for two investment advisors and we agreed to stay in touch. I told him I looked forward to that.

My next big decision was whether or not to continue working for CCP. With five million in the bank I could just live off the investment returns for the rest of my life. That was very appealing at the moment. But such a life would also be boring and I was still too young to think about retirement. I could get another job, but no options compared to the adventures with CCP.

About a week later I had my next trip and sat down with Mr. X to discuss my position. I told him I enjoyed the travel and having sex with him regularly. But I would no longer agree to fuck other men on his order. I might consider it if I had the chance to evaluate any prospective johns, but otherwise my whoring days were over. He thought a long while and then agreed to my proposal. I understand that he then started buying local women to satisfy his clients. I felt sorry for them, but knew they must be well paid.

I had many more adventures during my years with CCP. Few were as profitable as the Texas oil men, but I did use my experience several times to increase my investments portfolio. Unfortunately, CCP collapsed in 2015 when the price of oil crashed and all of their holdings were in that industry. By that time I had invested in another, much older, industry where demand never ends. I now own several operations around the world. That includes an international male escort service where the most popular stud goes by the name Mr. X. I hire him occasionally when I feel the need. No, I don't force him to fuck other women for me.

As I said at the beginning, a single decision can change your entire life. My decision to join CCP, and become a whore, certainly put me on a totally different path, both painful and rewarding. I later had many other profitable adventures with CCP and my later enterprises. I am now living at my winter home in Bali where I wrote this story. Perhaps I'll also write those other stories sometime next summer when I'm be back in home in Switzerland.

But I have to stop now. My cabana boy just returned for my afternoon massage.