My Demon Succubus - Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder," she ordered, and with a popping sound, her sphincter gave way. Her anal walls were tight against my cock and so like a nervous virgin I gently eased in -- an inch and then two inches until all five short inches were buried balls deep. Gently I began to plumb her hidden depths and Kate wailed in ecstasy, even more excited than before.

"I've never taken one up my backside before," she confessed. "It's nicer than I expected."

After a moment she continued, "You know, I have an idea."

She pushed me off and stood up.

"What's the point of yoga if you don't use it?" she smiled slyly.

She slowly bent over sliding her hands down her legs until they lay flat on the carpet. Her breasts dangled around her face. I now had a perfect view of her puckered anus and slit-like cunt. I grabbed her hips and this time I entered her more easily and she whinnied in delight.

"Oh my, this feels even better," she exclaimed.

I began to ramrod her again trying to suppress my climax. Her arse moved in time to my pelvis and sloppily we clapped together, pelvis grinding against butt cheeks.

"Fuck me," Kate ordered.

"Don't hold back."

I banged away, moaning out loud, not caring if she heard me or not.

"That's a good boy," she coaxed, "a little more and you'll be there. Keep going, I can feel you're ready."

She stared back at me, moon eyes wide in the darkened room.

"Almost there now," she encouraged.

"Argh...," I moaned as a jolt of electricity arced through my balls and anus before travelling to my stomach and cock. I felt my come spurt inside her -- once, twice and a third time before dying away.

I withdrew and Kate turned around beaming from ear to ear.

"Well done," she clapped enthusiastically. "I knew you would do it. You know I haven't been fucked like that ever. It was the most amazing experience of my life after childbirth and marriage, although childbirth wasn't that enjoyable and my wedding night was all too brief."

She stood there elated with one hand on her naked waist.

"I wish I discovered you years ago, you should have said that you wanted to talk when you first got the inkling."

She went over to the couch and began picking up her clothes. She folded them laying them on the coffee table, seemingly unwilling to get dressed. She looked longingly at my shrivelling cock and sighed.

I guess now that you've had me you want to leave?" she asked uncertainly.

"I do have to go," I replied, "but I'd like to call again if I may."

A smile returned to her pretty face and she draped her arms over my neck pulling me in for a slow kiss.

"You can have me anytime dear. Anytime, anywhere, anyhow."

I left Kate's little cottage and began the walk home. The fog had lifted and the winter sun appeared. It warmed my back and I felt truly happy. Luka had given me this gift.

"So Luka," I asked, not sure how to begin, "you can read minds and command people?"

"You've noticed sweetie?" she laughed. "Or are you, how do I put this in the most polite vernacular... a little slow?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Luka," I said in a stern voice.

"Oh you're such a killjoy," she said playfully, "how is a girl to have any fun?"

"Luka," I repeated, less stern but still insistent, "tell me."

"All right, dearie," she said becoming more serious, "yes, you're quite correct, I have certain... talents. I exist in the 'never and now', a spirit world, and as such, I can perceive things that you cannot access in the waking world. Nebulous, ethereal things that in your dimension only exist in dreams, are made physical in my plane of reality. You see, thoughts, and the ability to command thoughts are extensions of the mind, and the human mind is truly powerful in that regard, so powerful in fact that these projections reach into my world like the tolling of a church bell reaches across the land. My kind can sense these morphic resonances as easily as you can hear a voice. That is how I found you, my dear, you shine like a lighthouse, a very beautiful lighthouse, that I found irresistible."

"Then why did it take so long for one of your kind to find me?" I asked. "Why now and not 10 years ago, or twenty?"

"Because you are protected by very powerful gatekeeper demons. You call them 'guardian angels' but they are just demons like us. They compete amongst themselves so that the most powerful lighthouses beget the most powerful gatekeepers. They are all the same though, harvesting your soul, stealing your youth so that they may feed and when finally you are empty and old, they seek another host."

"So you killed my gatekeeper?" I asked incredulously.

"No my dear, your gatekeeper was already dead, slain by another demon, but it must have put up a mighty fight, otherwise it would have been possessed. Most likely it killed the demon but had died later from its wounds. Which is good news for us, sweetie."

"And now I'm gatekeeper-less?" I asked.

"No," another gatekeeper has already taken up residence, "a big, fat ugly one that suits us perfectly. He sits on your left shoulder if you're interested."

An image of a small demon perching on my shoulder, slowly sucking my life away flashed through my mind.

"Oh don't worry, dear," Luka said, sensing my discomfort, "I'll be having a word with him not to take too much. I'm not having anyone freeloading off you."

***

Let me know in the comments what you think about Kate.

12