All Comments on 'My Descent into Slavery Ch. 02'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Holy crap that was exciting stuff. I almost expected IRL there to be a news bulletin broadcast about hundreds of slaves freed around the world. It was so cool seeing Sahar having such a huge roll in this chapter. I hope there is a flashback to when, where and how her and Richard hooked-up. That could be a chapter unto itself. I knew that info about Miranda had to be a ruse but that it was used to capture the Interpol mole was a great move. I was really hoping to here more about Joshua but have a feeling that is coming once Beth is home. Great job.

.

Cheers

hugh58hugh58over 2 years ago

terrific story cannot wait for next chapter. do you think that the complete story from the very beginning could put together as a book please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ok, I'm feeling better after reading this chapter since the last one gave me chills, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always we'll done.

Spadassin1968Spadassin1968over 2 years ago
My descent into slavery , part two .

I am relived that Beth, Hannah and Jìngyi are at last rescued from those monsters . Thank’s for posting your hard work my friend .

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Supreme, all around. The change of perspective, which I expected, allows you to keep the readers hanging on by their teeth and at the same time to enjoy the determined and loving preparations for the rescue. Then the timing of publishing the next episode of Becoming a Cuckold allows us to follow the prepations from Richard's perspective. Marvellous, splendid. The rescue takes place in the dessert, above which, at night, most of the times thousands of stars shine brightly, but no stars are sufficient to express my appreciation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best Christmas present. Found First two chapters. Can't wait for chapter 3. Go get em Sahar

dadishomedadishomeover 2 years ago

wow wow wow an amazing storey I cannot wait for it to continue job well done

dadishomedadishomeover 2 years ago

wow wow wow an amazing storey I cannot wait for it to continue job well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah, the evil, ugly german. A fresh idea finally.

Sorry, but this series went downhill fast.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

I’m just…yeah…wow. It ain’t over yet ,but I’m hoping all the good guys go home safely when it is. Isn’t it ironic that an experience that’s scarring Beth, Hannah and Jingyi is helping Sahar heal? Tho I have no doubt she’d choose to remain in her private mental hell forever rather than what’s happened. She’s a tough cookie. I’d marry her

Steve150177Steve150177over 2 years ago

l may be crazy, but l didn't see much reason for Beth to have a lot of trouble returning to close to her old self. lt will be interesting seeing how she does. l really worry more about the other 2. l hope ch 3 comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The worst part is the authors comment that this is the final book in Beth's saga. awww

We have Beth's recovery, babies to hear about, Beth's paper and her new career, the trip is less than half over with so many interesting places to go, and so much more.

here is hoping for many more chapters to this great story,

thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This deserves all of the stars. Brilliant addition.

Steve150177 - this kind of trauma alters absolutely everything in your life from the obvious things like nightmares all the way through to negative reactions to similar places, similar looking people, guilt, shame, paranoia regardless of whether any of it is the abuse survivor’s fault. It can change your worldview, faith/ religion, similar to Sahar it can stop any and all intimacy. It can have the opposite effect and make you act promiscuous. Whether or not an individual can claw their way back to a semblance of their former selves is anyones guess, different people react differently.

Re Anon of “this series went downhill fast”.

In that case then I guess you missed the whole point. By default this series has always had a strong educational angle to it, Beth is a student and found she enjoyed this lifestyle whilst researching it. If you wanted something for your “spank bank” then you’ve been way off target for a long time. Yes this is an erotica website but not everything is intended be be material for masturbation. There’s a lot of room for education and “how to”. Of course sex trafficking isn’t sexy it’s fucking monstrous, and it’s a very very real and ugly fact of life. The traffickers and buyers depicted in the story are similar to their real life counterparts putting them amongst the worst of the worst of humankind. You’re online reading on this website like the rest of us here try taking a few minutes to read for yourself just how bad the slave trade actually is today.

Tess (uk)

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Tess(uk) speaks clearly about this instalment and the series. I admit I moved onto other stories when I realised Beth et al were captured knowing what their fate was likely to be, but am back now and catching up. This is another brilliant instalment and once again showcases the author's skills. 5⛤

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

I just love me some bang, bang, shoot 'em up. Well done. Can't wait till the next episode. Five huge stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous