All Comments on 'My Descent into Slavery Ch. 11'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 2 years ago

Except for the vows there was hardly a paragraph in this chapter that didn't make me erect. Instead of 5☆s maybe I should award it 5 boners.

Seriously though, another excellent chapter to a great story.

Still my favorite erotic writer.

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

I need a whole chapter on just their wedding night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

aww, man.

They left before the other couples had a chance for the garter toss, not cool.

I just love the story,. Thank you.

I am not sure how I feel about Beth remaining so over the top constantly with so many partners. It will be interesting to see how Josh handles it and if he reignes her in a bit. I dont know if I am a fan of the return of her being the toy for the employee of the day thing again. Along with all the extra partners, is sems a bit much and cheapens her somewhat. Spending time with her used to seem special. Now it is becoming so common that, well,.. it feels like a bunch of kids taking turns with a bike or a video game. No real value or connection except for a moment of basic fun... like, "What, is it it my turn again, oh well cool, great, thanks."

Then it's , "Okay I'm done, who is next"

The value of the gift she is giving them seems lost to the group, as it has become an expectation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another bravo! It’s easy to forget that the Muslim freed women have would have no experience of Western culture so the reminders are insightful and appreciated. I must admit I’m also curious about Beth’s return to consensual slavery, as noted by Anon. I imagine it’s a difficult balancing act to accomplish. How much sex is too much in a story about a sex slave? Or is enforced chastity going to become a punishment for the lovely Beth?

Looking forward to seeing where the story goes. Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 2 years ago

Belle is rarely heard from, and I think you missed an opportunity with Francescas mother. I’m not sure Beth was the person to tell her off and evict her. Seems Francesca should’ve, or…since she may have found it too difficult with her own mother, her new wife would have been the one to step in and set her straight. It’d be nice seeing and hearing some fire from Belle. Evidently, neither Francesca nor Belle even knew she’d been there unless I missed something.

Anyhow…. Still glad the bigoted sourpuss got her due , and this was definitely a fabulous chapter! I second what Harga said heehee.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Oh boy, Beth is certainly letting herself go and now Sahar has joined her in many ways. Some deep explanations and lots of sex.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

You really got to me with this chapter. I cried. You've got a big heart, Thors_Fist. Ten stars out of five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous