All Comments on 'My Descent into Slavery Ch. 15'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving the twists and turns and never quite sure where your next turn might be.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtalmost 2 years ago

Great chapter! Very excited both that Beth wil be back with Mistress Layton for awhile, and that the ship is sooo close to Brianna, Sam and all! Lot of humor n this chapter mixed with deeper, harder emotions made for a nice balance. Love seeing how Beth and Sahar’s marriage is evolving into a very positive dynamic, and while I’ll always hate the reason, I must admit that Beth has become a more complex and interesting character. So far, definitely worth the wait!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 2 years ago

Are we sure that we can't rate a chapter with more than 5 stars

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

Reading Beth's and all her delightful friend's adventures feels like coming home. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this series. Another 5 stars obvs.

Tess (uk)

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Excellent. Don't know if I want this series or Beth's story to end too soon.

A little unusual, maybe not so given Beth's consideration for others, but I was surprised she hadn't thought of what her future practice might be after being licensed or where the ex-slaves might live. Nice to know that Joshua and William are ahead of her there.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Reese 'Pony Boy' - the name is actually a masculine given name, derived from the Cymric (Welsh) name Rhys, pronounced 'Rees', with a soft roll on the 'R'.

From the Oxford Dictionary of First Names: Rhys (m) Welsh: traditional name meaning 'ardour'. The name was borne in the early Middle Ages by various rulers in south-west Wales, such as Rhys ap Tewdur (d 1093) and Rhys ap Gruffudd (1132-97).

No shame in that, is there?

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous