All Comments on 'My Descent into Slavery Ch. 16'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

Great, as usual. But we mustn't get used to, or take for granted, greatness. I still highly appreciate each chaper in this wonderful story.

What Beth says about a loving and accepting God, and accepting a person's orientation based on the assumption that God created such person, including their orientation, is material for any lesson or course on LGTBI+ inclusiveness in schools.

Karen_48Karen_48almost 2 years ago

Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Suffering waiting for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another damn fine chapter. I loved the conversation between Joshua and Sahar about him loving her too and why.

The shopping trip was very well done, a case of anthropology in the raw.

I was relieved that any testing California’s demented laws didn’t happen in the story, I’d prepared myself to skim past bits of the chapter.

I was shocked the first time I read about it in one of your stories so I did some research. I got the impression that it was more along the lines of “accidental instances of incest” so say two people are sexually intimate then discover that they are biologically related, legal shenanigans follow and then hey presto it’s all delicately handled. I just didn’t get the impression that it was a way for people biologically related to each other having sex with full disclosure and using the laws to skirt around being jailed. That said I’m neither Californian or American so what do I know about any of it?

Absolutely love the thought that’s gone into finding ways to identify involuntary slaves.

As always, thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

God, Beth and Sahar are so great together. I really like knowing that in the future, after the cruise, that they'll be together taking care of each other. It seems likely that at some point Joshua is going to be baby maker for Beth, and maybe, Sahar. The"incest" stuff was sort of icky, sort of like Richard and his sister from the other story. There's alot of weird shit in this story but I don't think you need to go there. You no what would make a great spin-off story would be about a group formed to track down and uncover involuntary slaves and take down the bastards responsible.

.

Cheers

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 2 years ago

I agree

The finding of other slaves and taking down the slave ring is a major part of the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Joshua already gave Sahar a Love Evolution - in Hawaii Ch 9 p4! You definitely need another editor.

MG

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

A great instalment, sometimes a little repetitive if one has followed the story throughout but explanations, etc are needed for newly released slaves, etc

Californian incest laws seem a little odd but thats upto them I guess.

Been away from this for a while so now beginning to catch up.

5⛤

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

cliff hanger. Boy you just never stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous