All Comments on 'My Descent into Slavery Ch. 21'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

Again a most pleasant sequel of events. Most characters feel like family now.

Sorry to hear about the adversity and good luck with the recovery,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Besides the long wait but as always never fail to keep my interest at the peak

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 1 year ago

I like the addition of Inez.

I love that Sahar's mom seems to be accepting of her lifestyle, to Hell with her dad.

All in all another great chapter.

P.S. I'm sorry to hear about your problems with the Hurricane.

Growing up in Southern Mississippi I understand. My aunt actually lived within sight of the lighthouse on the beach in Biloxi. I live about 150 miles from the coast now so I don't have to worry about any below a category 4 anymore.

LBLR15LBLR15over 1 year ago

I love this series and can hardly wait for the next one. I hope the author carries through till at least Beth’s thesis defense. I can imagine a very skeptical panel, and think it would make for an interesting couple of segments. Also I would like Sara to open a women self defense training academy.

Great series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for writing; very happy you had little damage from the hurricane.

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

Another great chapter, as usually, even with having to deal with a hurricane. It's a shame that Sahar's father well probably never be able to accept his daughters new life but it's his loss. I'm still amazed how some of these women flip into submissive slut mode so easily. I don't like the interaction Beth is having with Inez. It seems like she's pimping Inez out. It just seems strange that she puts the moves on a relative stranger, finds her somewhat submissive, test her and is now shipping her off to be some rich politicians sex slave. It's a little cringe. It would be nice to explore the possibility that maybe not everyone can be so easily influenced.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

More sus found and another great instalment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous