All Comments on 'My Descent into Slavery Ch. 22'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

Again, a very good continuance of the story. Although, when the wrap-up began, I got the ominous feeling that the conclusion of the series is not far off. If that happens, I hope you have some other wonderful stories in you to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. I also hope your imagination continues with Beth and crew or another scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn fine chapter! If only life could be that uncomplicated. Mary and Justine’s training wasn’t exactly believable - not that it matters, it was definitely hardcore shock and awe tactics. Probably just as well that they haven’t met anyone who is simply curious about the lifestyle.

I haven’t had the experience of full time submission aside from a several periods of a couple of months at a time. Libido does very literally go through the roof to the point that *everything* is a turn on like innocent touches everything becomes an active erogenous zone, feeling air brushing across your skin; yep. Detached from the situation it does sound crazy but I can confirm that it’s all true. Very fond memories.

Loved the inclusion of aftercare, safety protocols they’re the essential building blocks of a good kink relationship. Thank you so very much for sharing your stories.

Tess (uk)

lookbob66lookbob66over 1 year ago

So is the end of this story? I wish it weren’t.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Good instalment again. Loved the way she git Mary and Justine interested be free revealing who the Master would be.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

Gotta love the Bahamas. It's nice to know how everything worked out for everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous