My Descent (Pt. 01)

Story Info
Young man descends into life of paid depravity & erotic use.
833 words
4.03
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night, I lay in a bed on my belly, face down in a pillow, I was totally nude, my penis was stiff and pressed against the sheets and rubbed coarsely by them when I could, and its tortured head's slit was drooling precum from arousal and foreplay without payoff (so far?) and my firm round "perfect" buttocks were spread apart by strong unseen hands, exposing my gaping anus to them (whoever They were) and my slut hole there was smeared all around with the male white ejaculate of total strangers.

Its a little awkward explaining (or justifying) even to myself the series of events which led me into this strange erotic predicament, but... I will try.

My name is William, I'm 19 (and therefore legally adult) and also, of course, straight -- incredibly straight, let me assure you -- and yet I find myself once again having let a stranger fuck my little butt and fill me with their seed. The night is early and I haven't got to cum myself --nor do I expect to be allowed too.

I take money for all of this too, however shameful, because it was part of The Deal. I have never been more humiliated and yet I have never been more happy and excited and unbelievably turned-on. Again, my name is William and this will be my story. Of precisely how and why my life turned into this, and all the wild tests and mutual depravity along the way.

It is about My Descent.

...

Whoever it was left eventually. No joy was reciprocated, of course. Well, not directly. My penis did did get some nice sensations as it rubbed back and forth across the bed sheets as he fucked my ass, forcefully, for what seemed like an hour. I probably had a "ruined cum" or two, a so-called partial orgasm, but never the real deal, the full enchilada. I could feel a sticky pool of cooling creamy cum on the bed beneath my belly, and my penis was still slicked up by it.

I turned my head and confirmed that over on the nightstand next to the bed was a stack of green USD bills. Likely $100 in total but I would count it later

And then I heard a "BING!" chime sound that meant that the next patron would be arriving shortly. Counting would have to wait.

If I was smart I'd take matters into my own hands and literally reach down to grasp my desperate little cock and frig it to completion, fast, before the next man began his business.

There was one problem with that idea, however. And it was a showstopper, you see.

My wrists were both cuffed and chained to the bedposts. And so were my ankles, with my legs pulled wide apart too, for good measure. I might have complained to someone about this but I was gagged by a rubber whiffle ball type contraption, tied firmly around my face and locked in place. Even my hands and feet were locked in place too. This particular passenger would *not* be departing the train until the train had reached a full and complete stop and at its intended destination.

I only hoped that someone -- anyone, by that point -- would "reach around" out of basic curtesy in order to let me achieve a Big O too, of my own. To let me reach *full* relief. Though I know these strangers would all be paying well enough that they simply did not have to worry about it. Did not have to worry about whether *I* enjoyed the experience or not. For them, I was the experience. My butt was the experience. My warm and slimy yet somehow still tight & gripping dirty "back door" hole was The Experience.

And now the next man arrived. As he opened the door the sound alone had a Pavlovian effect on me and I could not help it - making my little anus sphincter shrink and close and then wink back open again. Making it flutter, however disgusting it might seem. Its invite re-issued too, however, for all who might wish to partake.

It was my lot in life by now. It was not a bad life. Unusual, perhaps, yes, but not a bad one.

Well, except when the strangers were *sadists.*

"Hello, William, its been quite a while."

The deep voice startled me out of my thoughts.

That voice. That man. Him. He was one of Them. One of the sadists.

I almost blew my load right then. Instead, I just began to mewl. And to beg.

"Please, sir?"

He laughed.

"Perhaps. But first I have an inspection to make. And you know how those go."

I did. I could almost cum from just the memory of that alone.

And my new guest took off his coat, got settled in, and Went To Work.

The events of which are best left for my next missive?

-- William

"My Descent"