Naked for Me

Story Info
You want me to see your naked body and secret desires.
1.1k words
4.61
8.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_vision_
_vision_
11 Followers

Yes, I am looking at your naked body. You can feel my eyes caress you, can't you? Washing over your skin and examining every detail. I see everything. I see you bite your lip and take deep breaths. It excites you that I'm looking at your naked body, doesn't it? Ohhh, your skin is tingling, I can see.

I'm moving closer now to get a better look at you. Yes, I am looking at your cock. It's swelling nicely for me. It turns you on that I look at it, doesn't it? It's getting harder, twitching already, spread out over your stomach. It's a beautiful cock. I'm looking at the shaft, my eyes sliding up to the head. Ohhh, it likes to be watched, doesn't it? It makes you deliciously embarrassed but your cock loves me watching it. That's why you've shaved almost all the hair away, isn't it? In anticipation of me watching. Did you get excited when you shaved for me? Did you think of me watching, looking at your cock? You got so hard it was almost painful, didn't you? You were so ashamed to be so excited. Ashamed to admit that your were preparing to show me.

Mmmmm, your cock loves that memory. It twitches for me. It's hard now, the head full, the skin taut, every vein exposed and pulsing. It loves me watching. It loves making you embarrassed. You can't hide your excitement from me. You want this. You want me to see you hard and horny.

Spread your legs for me now. Yes. I want to see. Ohhh that makes you blush. But you do it all the same. That's good. You want me to look, don't you?

I'm looking at your testicles now. Your balls aren't hanging completely free, already tensing up. But you want me to look further down, don't you? You want me to look below, at your most private place.

Yes, I'm looking at your ass now. At your cheeks curving in. I see you've shaved there too. Ohhh, you are blushing now. Did you blush when you shaved, thinking about how you were making your ass completely naked for me? Yes, you did. And your cock got so hard, just like now. I see a little drop forming on your head now. Your cock is so excited about where my eyes are going next. Where do you want them to look next?

Yes, you want me to look between your cheeks, don't you? You want me to look at your ass. I see you spreading your legs to give me access. I hear you breathing harder. I see your muscles clench in anticipation.

Yes, I am looking at your ass now. You are spreading your legs for me and showing me your little hole. I see your hole. The soft skin of your cheeks. The dark skin around your hole. Every little crevice. It's tensing, throbbing for me. Don't try and hide your moans for me. I hear your little moan. You will be moaning louder soon. Yes, anyone near will hear. It will be obvious you are a horny boy, moaning in ecstacy.

Ohhh you are so hard now. Throbbing and dripping. You want me to touch you so bad, don't you? You want me to stroke your cock. Not yet.

I'm going to touch your ass first. Ohhh, what a lovely moan. You want me to, don't you. You want to moan for me as I touch you there.

Your skin is so soft and delicate there. I see the ripples of joy and anticipation through your body as my finger teases you, circling and caressing your crack. Yes, I'm going to touch your anus.

Ohhh, what a moan. You really like to be touched there, don't you? I'm just rubbing it gently. Your anus. Ohh, you moan every time I say it. I'm rubbing your hole. Your delicious soft hole.

It's clenching, grabbing at my fingers. It wants to devour my finger, doesn't it? Ohhh, I know that moan, half excitement and half embarrassment. Are your embarrassed your ass wants my finger inside? Does it embarrass you that you want to feel my finger inside you?

Ohhh, you are moaning louder now. Careful or they will hear.

I'm going to push inside now. Mmmmm, you like that, don't you? Your cock is throbbing, a drop dripping from the tip to the small puddle on your stomach. I still haven't touched your cock and you are so close and moaning for me. This is what you wanted, isn't it? You wanted me to see you naked, completely naked, every desire exposed. You wanted me to see your cock, hard and throbbing. You wanted to spread your legs for me. Wanted me to see your hole. Wanted me inside it. Wanted me to hear your moans as I finger you.

You want me to touch your cock, don't you? Mmmm, your cock feels good in my hand. So warm and alive. I'm stroking your cock, softly, slowly, feeling the skin, your cock throbbing in my hand. Ohhh you want me to go faster, don't you? I can see you pushing into my hand. You want to cum, don't you. I can tell by your breathing.

But I'm not going to go faster. Ohhh, I know, you moan in frustration. You want to go faster. You want to cum. You want me to see your cum shooting. You want me to see your face when you cum. Your most intimate moment.

But you are going to have to cum with this slow pace. Yes, you moan in frustration again. Desperation. But I don't want my stroking to distract you from my finger. I want you to cum with my finger inside you. I want to make sure you feel my finger in your hole as you cum.

Yes, my finger is going faster. It's pushing in and out now. Your hole is so tight around my finger. It's like your hole is grabbing my finger, pulling me inside. Ohhhh you make such delicious sounds. I'm looking at my finger going in and out of your hole. I see my finger fucking you.

You are ready to cum for me now, aren't you. I hear your desperate moans. Yes, look me in the eye now as you cum with my finger inside you, fucking you. I see the desire in your eyes. So private, so secret.

Your hole is clenching around my finger. Ohhh another wave ripples through your body. Your cum is dribbling down over my hand, stroking your cock ever so slowly. Ohhh, you are shaking. You really needed it, didn't you? You really needed to show me, didn't you?

_vision_
_vision_
11 Followers