My Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It depends on the question..."

"Are they natural? Your lips."

She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Yes! They actually are natural. It happens in my family. We have those huge trout mouths."

"Stop calling them like that. Some guys can actually think they are sexy." I really didn't know why I said that! The moment the words came out of my mouth I literally bit my tongue! Fuck!

It sounded like I was blatantly hitting on her.

"Sorry. Probably not the appropriate thing to say..." I mumbled.

She swallowed and looked at the window. Now, sitting side by side I had better look at her boobs. Being here she forgot to keep adjusting her bra straps all the time, and her wide cleavage was a bit down. I got an idea...

I pretended that my phone fell down near her. Very lousy move, but she didn't realize it wasn't an accident. She bent down, to pick it up for me and... her cleavage flowed a bit lower...

And I saw it. Her tits were pushed up so much that one of her nipples was visible! Dark pink, like strawberry and with a pretty big jutting out nub on the tip. I just fixed my eyes on this, and she raised her head, with my phone in her hand.

And she noticed I was staring intensely at her cleavage. She lowered her head and checked it and... noticed the sticking out nipple! She cussed under her breath and quickly adjusted her bra, and her cleavage, with her cheeks going pink.

But it was already too late, I saw it. As our eyes met, I was red, and she was red.

The silence was awkward.

"You saw it," she said quietly.

"Yep. But no big deal. I have no problem with watching pretty tits."

And I did it again.

Praising her lips and praising her tits? Dammit! What the fuck was wrong with me...

It was fucking Thursday, on Monday the school was about to end...

Did we really need it? Start something that would have no future?

Before she managed to answer, the door opened and the principal went in.

The conversation was pretty short.

Murray said that the school does not approve of any kind of violence and even when Tara said she was called a slut, we both received one day of symbolic suspension.

He already saw the record from cameras in the hallway. Great!

The only good thing was... The principal said Mrs. Jenkins would notify our parents.

As we went out Tara whispered in an excited voice: "I know Mrs. Jenkins! She is my neighbor! I'll ask her not to call our parents!"

I was surprised but quickly agreed to her plan. She went to the school's secretary office and soon returned with a smile.

"She agreed! It's only one day of suspension. They don't have to know!" She giggled and in a spontaneous gesture, she squeezed my hand.

I respond with a smile.

"But there is one problem..." I said slowly. "If I stay at home, my parents would know anyway!"

She looked at me with a pensive face and shook her head.

"It doesn't have to be a problem. Tomorrow is Friday, my parents will go to my grandparents for the whole weekend. I have a free house. I already invited Maya for our... girl fun on Friday evening and on the weekend. But I can invite you too! Even earlier. Come in Friday morning, as you would just normally go to school. Your parents wouldn't have to know."

Tara was speaking in a weirdly light tone of voice.

She behaved like there was no problem whatsoever, like nothing awkward happened between us... ever, and I just... couldn't force myself to reject her invitation.

So... I agreed.

The next morning I woke up earlier than usual. I was oddly tense.

I took a shower, and ate breakfast my mother prepared. I decided to go out about twenty minutes before normal time, and I headed toward Tara's house.

Going near one of the adjacent houses, I noticed some old lady sitting in a chair on her porch, so I decided to walk around Tara house and got over the fence, not to be noticed by anybody.

I sneaked into the garden and noticed the back door ajar a bit. Didn't want to scare her, however, so I knocked. Few times...

Nothing happened. I knocked even louder. Finally, I even called her, but there was no answer. I got a bit scared of what could have happened with Tara. What if somebody sneaked through the door and killed her?

I went inside and soon heard some faint sound. Like... running water?

Going upstairs was probably the best choice. So, I headed there and soon found a pretty spacious room, with its own adjacent bathroom. The water was running somewhere there, but the moment I went inside the room, all went quiet.

Weird.

Was it even real? The sound? The bed was done, like nobody would sleep here, so maybe I was wrong and Tara's room was on the opposite side of the corridor?

I approached the door. There was absolute silence there, behind.

I decided to act.

I pressed the handle and opened the door.

Her scream was the first thing that literally hit my ear.

She was totally naked. Leaning over the sink and doing makeup.

But it wasn't the most shocking thing.

I looked down at her body and saw it.

Tara had a dick.

I froze, staring at it dumbly.

At first, she tried to cover herself, her cheeks fiery red, but suddenly... she lowered her hands, and they just went down loose.

She was standing in front of me bared, with a weird sad grimace on her face. Like... giving up. There was no point in denying it.

"Are you... trans?" I whispered breathlessly.

"Yes. It's a secret. Nobody knows. Even Maya... Please... don't tell..." she pleaded.

I went silent. I stared at her body the whole time, and she let me - she just let me ogle her in total silence.

Her breasts were like I suspected, something between b-cup and c-cup size, but the nipples were most stunning. Raspberry pink and with these very large jutting nubs, cylindrical in shape.

I also eyed her dick. She was clean-shaven down there and her dick was very pale pink, flaccid and rather small. It was just hanging there over also shaved, pale pink balls.

It looked weirdly not... threatening. The small size and the smooth shaven surroundings. It wasn't some big, veiny meaty dick in the nest of bushy hair, like I had, but something more... aesthetic, let's put it that way. I just stared and stared, and she was absolutely still.

Suddenly, not knowing why, I made a small step inside the bathroom.

Her eyes went round in surprise.

And again, I stared a bit more, then I decided to take another step, making her gape even more.

So, again I continued with the staring. And... finally I was in front of her, just within the reach of my hand.

We looked each other in the eyes.

"Why did you stare at me this whole school year?" she asked quietly.

I bit my lips. "Well, you started it the first day you came to school. I was just... continuing the tradition." I grinned.

She tilted her head and narrowed her eyes.

"I stopped the moment I noticed you had a girlfriend."

I wanted to reply in a funny way but suddenly, I just... wanted to tell her the truth.

My face went serious and I shrugged.

"There was something in you that made me... attracted to you."

She didn't respond, only swallowed.

I lowered my eyes to her body

I couldn't decide what was the most interesting thing about her.

Yes, she didn't have a thin waist as Maya. She had white, small love handles there. Her breast was soft, her arms were soft, her belly was soft. All drawn with smooth lines. What was surprising was her thighs and hips adiposity, which made her look pretty feminine down there, nicely curvy in shape.

I was also very curious about her ass.

"Can you... turn around for a moment?"

Tara blinked, but weirdly enough, she didn't ask why. She may have suspected that I would be interested in her ass, as I was usually staring at it very intensely.

She slowly turned around.

I halted my breath. She had a pretty large, plump ass! Not tight and muscular like young boys tend to have. The round globes had soft white tissue and I just... did it.

I reached out my hand and squeezed it a bit!

She made a funny, squeaky sound and flinched a bit, but... didn't run away.

So, I started to explore her ass, at first - just slightly stroking it, patting, rubbing, gently pinching, but not too strongly, just checking how springy it was, and it was pretty springy! I made it sway and shake a bit, enticing it by very light spanking and I realized I got... hard!

Fuck! It was crazy! Tara didn't move away, not even an inch, just letting me play with her plump, protruding fatty glutes. I took advantage of it for an obscenely long time, finally even squeezing it with both of my hands and swaying the fat folds that were forming under my clutched fingers. I was rocking them playfully, and shaking and jiggling.

Wow. It was so weird and hypnotizing! What was I doing?!

Pushing her buttocks a bit aside and... I spotted a small, tightly close place between them... and I swallowed hard, feeling a throb in my dick.

Finally, I decided I should try to get a grip over myself and took my hands away from her ass, which was pink, even reddish now... How interesting it looked...

She slowly turned around and... then I noticed it!

She also was hard!

Her small dick was sticking out toward me.

Tara's face looked so incredibly ashamed... cheeks flushed, hot. Her embarrassment got me even more aroused. I don't know why, but I smiled softly, wanting to assure her that any unease was not needed. We were staring for a moment.

"Very cool ass. Sexy..." I whispered.

"Thanks..." she muttered. "But a bit too fat..."

"No! Absolutely not!" I protested with passion. "It's perfect! Very... " I hesitated and bit my lip. "Very... arousing."

She again, didn't respond, only went even a bit more red.

I glanced at her nipples. They also were hard... Another part of her body that needed to be explored?

I swallowed and slowly raised both of my hands to touch them. She closed her eyes, as if not wanting to look at me while I was feeling her very fascinating body.

She looked excited and abashed at the same time - she also was hard...

I took her cylindrical nub between my fingers and pulled it, stretching a bit.

And... she made a small gasp! Her dick throbbed, I saw it in my peripheral.

My own dick was now pushing on my zipper, also demanding attention a little too much for my comfort.

I started to play with her tits now, pulling on them, massaging, squeezing, jiggling in my hands, kinda pushing up and down, as if she was driving on a bumpy road. I was testing how they moved and they moved perfectly!

The temptation was just too big, so I leaned down and closed my mouth on her right nipple. Tara moaned loudly, and her hands went to my head, her fingers threading in my hair.

Her nipples were hard and pleasant under my tongue, so I sucked on them pretty hard and enticed even more moans and whimpering sounds from her.

It was such a fascinating journey over her intriguing body... and I became aware her dick... was now leaking pre-cum. It was glistening in the little slit of its little pink head. A small bead was forming on the top of it... I let go of her nipple with a pop-up sound and stared down at the dick in question.

Would it be too crazy to touch it?

I straightened up and made a small step toward her, so our bodies were now pressing on each other. Tara had ideal height, so we could kiss pretty comfortably.

Tara opened her eyes when I embraced her waist. She had to feel my bulge on her lower abdomen. She was blushing as we were staring each other in the eyes for a moment, before I leaned and kissed her. Her super-soft lips parted, inviting me inside, and she tasted like strawberries again, so we went for a very passionate kiss.

With my left hand behind her, squeezing one of her ass cheeks, I very slowly lowered my other hand between our bodies, and grazed over the tip of her dick, smearing the pre-cum over her small dick's head.

Tara shivered, but... didn't break the kiss!

She just... let me touch it. So, I also started to explore this funny, cute dick even more. It could be maybe four inches long. It was very warm and felt like silk or satin under my fingers, the skin super delicate. Very pleasant.

Tara's dick seemed so innocent and nonthreatening. Like a big clit. So, I started to play with it more and more, at the beginning, only making small circles around the head, but soon took it in my three fingers and started to rub it up and down.

My other hand was still squeezing her plump ass, from time to time, on purpose I let myself subtly graze over her small pucker there. She was panting fast now, head tilted back, lips open, I was kissing her jawline and her white, soft neck. I didn't stop my activity on her dick even for a second, I just wanted to see the effect of it, I needed to see how far I would get.

Her breath became a bit quicker, I felt she raised her hands and placed them on my biceps, as if bracing herself.

I continued - I jerked her off not bothering about anything. And she made a long, almost painful moan, her body tensed, her hips went a bit forward...

Warm liquid splashed on my palm and on the edge of my t-shirt.

It was a weird moment. I didn't know what to do. So, I slowly put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her closer, so she was now leaning on my shoulders (as I was 6'2'' so had an ideal height advantage for that), laying there with her cheek pressed to the fabric of my t-shirt.

I felt even more awkward, because of the silence, filled only with her quickened breathing.

My dick was pressing on her stomach now, rather obviously.

She seemed to be aware of it, as her body... slightly moved closer, almost pressing on my dick with her soft belly.

I decided to say something quietly into her ear.

"You are so... wonderfully soft, Tara. Soft skin and this cute layer of fat... Don't get angry about me mentioning it. I never touched such a girl. And now I see how shortsighted it was... as I just discovered how I like... the feel of a plump body."

And she did... something rather unexpected. She actually... moaned softly when I was whispering it into her ear. She turned her head toward my neck and I felt her full lips kissing me gently there.

Wow, she was still in the mood?

So, I went for it, gathering my courage.

"Could I maybe... persuade you to take my dick between your plump, sexy lips?"

Tara slowly straightened, and our faces were now in front of each other. Her cheeks were still red.

She nodded! I was so amazed by how this situation progressed.

Tara went on her knees, literally sliding down my body. Glancing down on her... she looked so submissive and really... pretty!

I unzipped my jeans and let my dick bounce up free.

Well, my dick was not that small as hers... I had a solid 7.5 inches with a rather impressive girth. She blinked seeing it, but with a bit shy and unsure gesture grabbed the shaft and leisurely made small moves back and forth.

Unhurriedly, her big dark pink lips touched the slit on my dick's mushroom head.

I was waiting impatiently so she would take it deeper. She made some circling moves with her warm tongue and our eyes met during that. It was weird. Very weird, but also very arousing.

She kissed the tip and... slowly took the head inside her mouth.

Yes...

I closed my eyes for a second to savor the moment. Her lips were super soft and hot.

Putting my hand on the back of her head I not-so-subtly encouraged her to take it deeper.

And she did. She slowly took it as deep as she could without gagging and... started to bob her head, looking at me all the time. It was intense! I was gonna cum embarrassingly quickly! She was working relentlessly on my dick and I started to pant a bit and my balls drew up.

I pushed my dick deeper inside her throat. She gagged so I backed out. But after some time I was so tempted to do it again, and I did... and she gagged, but only a bit. So, I went into that rhythm, pushing into her throat every ten normal thrusts... She took it pretty well, probably noticing I made it into regular intervals. I realized for sure, I was not gonna last.

"I'm close..." I murmured, not sure if she wanted to take the load, but she undoubtedly did as she didn't back out. Her willingness to swallow it, made me flail over the edge.

And... I shot a powerful stream of jizz in a couple long spurts.

It was such a blissful feeling I just couldn't stop myself. I pushed it a bit deeper, and she gagged, but I didn't let her head go, only finished inside, feeling the sweet pulsing of my cock on the back of my throat.

As I let her go, she started to cough pretty desperately, so I lifted her quickly and again, pressed her to my chest, putting her cheek on my shoulder.

"Shhhh... such a good girl, good girl. Perfect blowjob! You were wonderful..." I praised her and I felt like while I spoke she relaxed totally. She just stood there, with her hands wrapped around me for a while.

But I needed to see it. Her now well-used lips. I lifted her chin and looked at her lips. They were even bigger now, swollen and almost purple red. I leaned down and kissed it gently. Fuck!

They were SUPER SOFT now!

Like I was kissing a sweet mix of jelly and marshmallow! So I kissed her with wild passion, devouring her lips, sucking them licking, latching on them, almost biting.... The kiss was wonderful! And... my dick throbbed again...

I moved back and glanced at her. Her eyes were a little glazed over, not fully focused.

"I'm in love with your lips, that's for sure. Can I take you... to your room and explore a bit more of your soft body? It's... so interesting for me, please agree...."

She stared at me for a while. And again - a surprise. She nodded!

As we walked hand by hand to her bed, I noticed she had again... a fully erect dick! Oh, wow. So the blowjob was... arousing? Well, good news.

"Can you lie on your stomach?"

She eyed me, but complied. I had her now lying flat, her white, soft, freckled body with this big, protruding, jutting ass!

I kneeled between her legs and lowered myself over her ass. Her skin smelled like shower gel.

I kissed her ass... and bit it lightly. I just pressed my face to her springy globes and sucked on folds of skin.

And I started my routine. Squeezing. Swaying from side to side, pinching, spanking lightly, jiggling, fondling, groping...

I was just mesmerized by her ass's jelly-like movement!

"You have an epic ass, Tara!" I exclaimed. "I never ever touched such... gorgeous buttocks. So plump and big! How did you manage to have them?"

"Hormones... I was on them last year. I was always a bit more round and had lumbar lordosis but I got even fatter... my tits grew, and my ass grew. But I had to stop taking it as... I... had problems with erections... But the fat remained."

"Well, but you already got out of it a very feminine body, so you're good now..." I murmured, clapping on her globes and pinching her ass' skin. She was going to have hickeys all over them, but I just couldn't stop!

Finally, my curiosity grew too much. I spread her buttocks and looked at her small, pink anus. I watched it closely. As I was spreading her ass cheeks, it was also spreading a bit. As I was squeezing them tighter, it was closing. I repeated it, and I saw like... her muscle ring clenched a bit, almost like... inviting?

I needed to taste it. Would it be disgusting? She smelled so nice...

I took a risk and I lowered myself and... licked over it.

She twitched and looked back at me, titling her neck. "Wow... did you... actually lick it?"

"Yes. I needed to check how it felt."

"And... how was it?"

"Shower gel. Relax."

And not waiting for her to have any doubts about how I felt about it, I put my tongue inside it...

"Wow...!" She flinched a bit. "What are you doing?"