My Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonguefucking. Does it feel bad?"

"No! Feels great, but..."

I continued to lick her there, and poked her hole with my tongue, never stopping to jiggle with her puffy buttocks which were just too fascinating for me. I was even kinda "closing" her ass cheeks around my face, trapping myself between them, oddly mesmerized.

Sick? Twisted? Just plain and simple weird?

I didn't care.

"Fuck, your ass is just a masterpiece!" I mumbled, sucking on her pink pucker.

I just needed to be watching the jelly-waving moves from up above, so in an impulse, I sat up, but licked my fingers and gently slid one of them into her ass.

"What.... What... are you..." she muttered but soon went quiet when I added a second finger and started to insert them even deeper. With my second hand, I continued to shake her soft globes. What was even more incredible, my dick was hard again, it was crazy!

Her inside was hot and tight, so tight that I observed hypnotized as my fingers disappeared inside her and showed again - the move itself so arousing that my dick eagerly started to pulsate.

"Tara... I want to be there... Inside. So much."

She twitched, hearing it, and tilted her head back. Our eyes met. I could see seriousness in her.

"Ridley, you have a girlfriend... and it would be very... real sex..."

I closed my eyes. "I know... there's only three days left until graduation. After that, we all go our own way... But that's why I can only beg you'll agree even despite this... I know it's a lot to ask. But please, I soooo want to be inside of your gorgeous perfect ass!"

It was so juvenile and short-sighted what I said, but I so fucking wanted it...

Tara still looked at me for some time, with some sadness in her eyes. But after a while, she got on her fours and crawled toward the nightstand. She took out the lube.

I felt my pulse rising.

"Thank you, Tara... " I whispered breathlessly, my dick sticking out obscenely from my jeans that I still had on me, but quickly I threw them to the floor and positioned myself between her thighs as she presented her ass to me ready for a doggy style position.

I heavily lubed my dick and her entrance, not missing the occasion to insert my fingers inside her warm passage again, marveling how tight it was.

I aligned my dick with this small hole and pressed. Her body tensed as my pretty large mushroom dickhead was now stretching her pink muscle ring.

I just had to be there. Fuck, she was incredibly tight! None of my ex-girlfriends were that tight!

It was... godly feeling to conquer this blissful tightness with my dick inch by inch.

I even didn't notice my own stream of moans as I was pushing inside.

"Heaven... it's pure heaven... " I mumbled incoherently. I made sure I was going there slowly, letting her adjust but as I was half my dick inside she whispered:

"Stop for a second... let me adjust a bit more..."

So, I stopped and entertained myself by rather energetically wiggling and shaking her wonderful buttocks.

"I can't fathom how they can be so... soft and jiggly," I murmured quietly, astonished by these wonders of nature.

After about a minute of continued play, she said, "Okay, you can try to go deeper."

So, I eagerly resumed my sliding into paradise.

"How can you be so tight? It's incredible..." I really couldn't believe it, I was held there almost like in a vice.

She didn't respond, she was breathing loudly, obviously trying to relax more.

Finally, I bottomed out. I was now perfectly sheathed inside, in this crazy tight grip of her puffy ass.

"God, girl! What a view I have now! My fat dick, your stretched tight ass and these masterpieces of buttocks!"

"I'm glad you enjoy it..." she mumbled, obviously having a bit harder time than me.

I reached with my hand under her hips and found her small dick flagged down. Not good.

"Are you in pain?" I asked quietly.

"I wouldn't call it pain but... discomfort."

So, I decided to make a stop in my pretty selfish play and leaned over her with the upper part of my body and with one hand, I grabbed her dick and with the other, I found her tits.

I wasn't moving, I was just being inside, letting her get used to the feeling.

And I start working on her other parts.

Her dick was pretty limp now, which was proof of how uncomfortable my shaft felt in her ass. But I was gonna change that.

I started to jiggle her tits, squeeze and stretch the cylindrical tips of her nipples. I was rolling them in my fingers relentlessly as I knew girls love it, and soon it had excellent results. Her dick swelled in my grip.

Smirking triumphantly I started to pump it as much as I could as it was pretty small, but I didn't have very small hands. And super slowly I added tiny, shallow moves of my hips, slightly swaying them, extremely carefully.

So, my routine looked like that:

My left hand working on her tits, my right hand working on her dick, my dick working on her ass.

And she was also working - pretty much carrying me on her back as I was leaning over it heavily. It would be impossible with Maya as she was so tiny and slim but Tara was 5'9'' and pretty solid as far as body mass goes, so I wasn't worried too much.

Soon her moans started to fill the room. Her dick was leaking pre-cum, and I could even let myself quicken my thrusting into her ass, enjoying the godly feeling of tightness even more.

I had cum like fifteen minutes before, but I felt like my balls were getting ready again.

She was grunting and groaning even louder, obviously her discomfort subsided, and my stroking of her dick helped. Slowly but surely, I could increase the pace of my moves. After a while, I started to pound in her ass in earnest, plunging deep in this perfect tightness, her body inside was so hot, almost like she would have a fever, and it even added to my arousal, already sky-high.

"I'm..." she managed and... I could feel her dick pulsing under my fingers when she cum over the bedsheets, with a whining, prolonged sound coming from her mouth.

So, I quickened my pounding even more, hammering her tightness with increasing passion and I also joined her soon, my dick spitting loads of cum inside her gorgeous body, and I almost growled, squeezing my eyelids in incredible ecstasy. I literally saw stars! The orgasm was extremely powerful, I felt my balls almost producing new loads as I was cumming.

Crazy, crazy strong climax!

"Fuck!!! Fuck... that was... fuck... the best sex and the best orgasm I ever had..." I murmured sliding down on her, boneless like jelly, giving her tasty ass one last squeeze, and I was soon lying on her flat, panting and gasping for air.

"I can't say the same, as I can't compare," she said quietly.

I froze. My head was kinda snuggled into her neck now and her red curls.

I didn't know what to say.

"Was it your... first time, Tara?"

"Yes."

I suddenly felt so stupid. So fucking stupid... I had a girlfriend, we were going to college, I couldn't...

"Fuck... I didn't know. Why did you agree? I never... I would never have asked..."

"Doesn't matter. I wanted it."

I was clueless. I hid my face in red, slightly wet curls on her back. During this year, her hair grew and was reaching almost to the shoulder blades.

"But I know, we still did something very wrong," she suddenly whispered. "Maya is not innocent, for sure, but for me... she was nothing but a good friend. She helped me a lot and now I... "

The silence was awful. She was right. Absolutely right.

I was so uneasy, I even forgot to ask about the weird mention of Maya "not being innocent".

"I'm glad the school year comes to an end. I won't have to look her in the eyes too long," she said with such a bitter tone of voice I just had no words to comment. She probably wouldn't want to see me also, after graduation. I knew well what we'd done.

"I just can't feel sorry, at least now," I confessed, blinking stupidly. "I probably will, though... the moment I see her. But for now, I just want to... enjoy you, Tara. Just for a short moment..."

She went silent. We were lying like this for long minutes and I started kind of dozing off into the haze of not-wanting-to-think-about-my-deeds.

I awakened feeling some moves under me. It was Tara, probably being uncomfortable under my body. I opened my eyes and slowly rolled off her.

We were now face to face.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"Most likely around nine. You slept maybe half an hour."

"Sorry..."

She shrugged. I could feel she was in a sad mood. She didn't deserve to feel like that after her first time. I didn't know what to do, to make it right, as hugging her seemed weird, any tender gesture would be awkward and... to be honest as a "partner in crime", I was trapped in my guilty conscience.

But on the other hand... Why would I be even more of a dick and not give her at least some tenderness in such a situation?

So, I slowly took one strand of her red hair and tugged it behind her ear. I saw my hand trembling slightly.

"I'm sorry. I was so... mesmerized. By you. "

I slowly stroked her head, feeling awkward but also... I felt like I needed to do it. It was the right thing to do. Her first time shouldn't be a completely shitty experience because of the cheating theme in the background.

"The school year is almost over. Maya is going to another city to study. We discussed our split after graduation, already."

"Where are you going for your summer break?" she asked quietly.

"After graduation my parents will take me to my uncle, who lives on the West Coast. We are going right away. I won't even have much time to say goodbye to my friends. But my summer break won't be long. I'll go back to the campus earlier, as summer workshop in programming starts three weeks before the first day of college. I will be a participant there. As far as I remember you told Maya you also go to college in another city. So, we all three split then. Nothing will matter anymore. What we did. The cheating... Or maybe... we can just... pretend it doesn't matter? At least for now?"

She stared at me for a moment.

"Don't you love her? Don't you want to go to the same college? If I loved someone, I would do whatever I could to go to the same college."

I felt stupid again.

"I don't love her, Tara. I never did. It was a relationship that socially benefited both of us. It was just... stupid," I murmured, realizing that it was true. "And it probably is the same for her."

"It's a bitchy move to tell you this now, but she said to me once that she only agreed to date you because you are hot."

"Well, I kinda decided to ask her out because she is hot. So, I'm not that hypocritical to get angry over it. But... What I'll tell you now is true. I never wanted her as much as I wanted you today. We didn't even have sex for months. And before that, it was sparse at best. We just don't have that chemistry..." I hesitated for a moment. "Before her, I was with two girls. But... to be honest, I was never that much into sex. Don't laugh, but you are the first with whom I didn't have troubles... you know...with that." I made an obvious gesture toward my crotch. "I even had thoughts I was asexual. But I suppose, I just never met the right person for me..."

She stared at me, I couldn't read her face.

"But I'm not that pretty as Maya. I will always have only scraps of someone's table..."

She sounded so bitter...

"Hey! Stop it! The beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You are different from Maya, but also very attractive. Interesting! And at least for me, you have much more sex appeal. You are just a type that requires a second look. At first, I didn't observe you attentively enough. But the longer I look at you now, you gain more and more... You are more and more interesting... More beautiful... more... arousing."

She blushed, I could see she was touched. Funny, all I said to her was true. I wasn't sweet-talking her. I really felt like that.

I moved a bit closer, I could feel her warm breath over my lips.

"And I just want to look at you constantly... I sometimes had a hard time tearing my gaze from you. I really don't know why... you bewitched me."

I moved even more close and our lips grazed over each other. She has such a soft lower lip that I kind of sucked on it and gently rubbed with my tongue over it.

Soon I forgot the entire word, only her lips matter. I was just... kissing her.

Her lips were the only thing I focused on.

We were kissing and kissing, our tongues played together, It was almost crazy that I simply couldn't stop, feeling just too good. Like in a blissful haze, swimming in pink bubbles, with not so coherent thoughts in my head, only her lips around me... They became my entire world!

Soon we both had such swollen lips that I raised my head a bit and asked:

"Can we fuck again?"

"Yes!"

I loved the enthusiasm. As she was on her side, I noticed her dick hard as a steel pole, sticking in my direction. Just for an experiment I moved my hips closer and... grazed her dick, with the head of my dick. For a moment, we were just playing with our dicks like that, massaging them together and smearing pre-cum all over.

"It's kinda fun..." I murmured.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, it is."

And she turned on her back. I raised my eyebrows.

"You want it in this... position?"

She nodded.

It was kind of weird, we would be watching each other's faces... But okay.

I tugged a pillow under her ass, pushing it high enough and making sure that the fold created by her buttocks was visible, so my balls could almost lay on it. She grabbed her legs under her knees, and I was rewarded with the nicest view of her pucker still glistening with lube and... the remnants of my semen.

"Wow, it looks... inviting..." I whispered, focusing on her clenching muscle ring. I grabbed a forgotten bottle of lube that was somewhere under my side the whole time. I lubed my dick and added some on her entrance. After that, I lined up with her hole.

I started to push, and she was still so fucking tight!

"You are so tight! Even after... God, it's gonna be quick, you just feel too good," I admitted. She kind of chuckled. Her dick this time however... didn't flag down, so the discomfort had to be at least a bit smaller, and it made a difference for her.

I started to slowly slide inside, and it was... exquisite feeling. "God, I adore it..." I mumbled, closing my eyes and just letting myself feel how tightly sheathed my dick was now. "You are so warm there... So narrow, so... " I moaned, feeling the treacherous throb in my dick. "What are you doing with me...? I never... felt anything like this before..." I whispered, realizing that I wasn't only talking about the physical side of it, but I quickly pushed this thought out of my mind.

We were doing it for maybe three minutes, during which I was leaning down and kissing her or rolling her nipples. After these couple of minutes, I knew I was in trouble. My dick felt so good, in this warm and tight... special place.

I just was on the edge all the time fighting with my orgasm. I quickly grabbed her dick again and started to pump it, so I wasn't the first to cum. I needed to considerably slow down to stop myself from it.

I raised my eyes to her, my gaze wandered on to her pink, parted lips. So full and swollen and fucking sexy... I remembered them around my dick.

And then I just couldn't hold it.

The view alone flailed me over the edge.

I spurted inside her, making a funny, almost high-pitched sound, the climax so breathtaking... I was shivering and groaning like a mad man.

"Fuck! Are you some succubus or what?! I normally can go for twenty minutes! Half an hour! What's going on now?" I mumbled in shock.

She let out a breath and I could see her dick literally jerked when I said what I said. She wanted to be special for me and... she knew she was.

I couldn't let her stay like that. I backed out and in a wave of braveness - I leaned down and took her dick in my mouth! Yep, madness, but what a sweet madness.

She moaned and her hands wandered on my head. She also didn't need a long time. Her dick felt unusual but not that bad in my mouth. So warm and silky. I had that need to make her cum, to make her feel good, wonderful, at least that I could do.

She moaned louder and quivered. The hot salty-sweet stream exploded in my mouth, and I managed to swallow it all, milking it to the last droplet.

As I slowly raised my head, my eyes met with her eyes. She was breathing fast. There was something intensive in her gaze. Like surprise and... amazement.

"You really did that. I thought you would never..." she whispered, bemused.

I sat up and moved up, to lie down on my back. I pulled her closer, so her head was now on my shoulder.

"And why wouldn't I? It's... part of you. And I wanted to make you feel good, more than anything..."

The silence was a bit... weird. I felt again, this wave of sadness coming from her, in her body, almost emitting from her. I found no more words to say.

Soon, we both fell asleep.

I was woken up by pretty strong shaking.

"Fuck! Hurry!!! We totally overslept! The text message from Maya woke me up! She is on her way here! School is over for today, it's already 11:30AM!"

"What?! Why so early?!"

"Probably because it was the last day of actual classes... Monday is just graduation! They let them go early! Hurry! Shower!"

We literally jumped in the shower, where we finished cleaning ourselves in express five minutes and I didn't even wash my hair, not to look suspiciously wet. I ran down and sat in front of the TV, to pretend I was just watching something randomly.

Tara went to the kitchen, also pretending she was preparing something to eat for us.

Two minutes later, Maya went inside.

I looked at her with puppy eyes. She ignored me, however, only kissed Tara on her cheek. Only after that she waved her hand at me. They started to talk and exchange gossip, so I was pretty happy, I was left alone, hoping it would stay that way.

And - happily - it was like that for the rest of the day.

I managed to even go to my home for a while, as I lived four houses away, and changed, and also informed my parents about the weekend stay in Tara's house.

As I got back, the girls were playing Super Mario Bros, and I joined them.

The atmosphere was pretty good, as I shut down everything in my mind, every unpleasant thought and guilty conscience.

Tara and I managed to exchange some gazes, but we were super careful, not wanting to stir some weird conversation even accidentally. So, it was Maya who talked mostly, and she could talk a lot!

The bed arrangement for the night was rather peculiar. Tara put us in the room just in front of her room. The room... had two beds inside. And it would be so easy to put in another room just across the corridor that had one... big bed. Curious. I didn't protest such an arrangement.

But I was super sure I wanted to avoid sleeping with Maya tonight. And she looked like she was planning to have goodbye sex with me, I could notice her suggestive glances toward me.

She even expressed it loudly one time, saying: "I can't wait for the night, I hope it will be something to remember..."

I caught Tara's gaze then, she looked hurt. Suddenly, I realized, I couldn't do that to her.

So, I worked up a master plan. Around 8 PM I said I wasn't feeling that good and my stomach was hurting. Tara said her grandmother used mint tea for stomach problems. She offered that to me and I gladly accepted, going after her to the kitchen.

We were for the first time alone, as Maya stayed in the living room, watching some movie.

As soon as we were out of her hearing range Tara made me tea, and subsequently she looked at me. When she spoke, it was in a tense voice:

"Are you... going to sleep with her tonight?"