My Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked spectacular.

White stockings and white classic garter belt, made her plump, protruding ass look super sexy. Two perfectly round globes, all mine to admire. She was wearing high heels which made her ass look even more jutting out.

Her hair grew up a lot and now reached her hips, the fiery red lush wave of curls...

She looked like a sexy goddess to me.

"Ridley!" she squeaked, startled a bit.

"Tara, my love... I came a bit earlier, because I need you..."

She looked me in the eyes with a seductive smile. She knew I needed to be with her every day, usually a couple of times daily. It was just like that with us. I needed to become ONE with her, if for some reason it was impossible I became nervous and dejected. I was totally addicted to her closeness.

She slowly turned around and placed her hands on both sides of the mirror, pushing her hips to the back in a clear invitation, and she spread her legs wider.

I jumped toward the nightstand and grabbed the lube. Then I fall on my knees, hiding my face between her big, jiggly buttocks. I kissed her entrance, so well-known after these years, but still absolutely adored by me. I plunged my tongue inside, swirling it and poking her pucker as deep as I could. She moaned quietly, her hips making slightly swaying moves, trying to get me even better access. I rimmed her for some time, loosening her there with my tongue, and soon I needed to go to the main course.

I stood up, because of her high heels her hips were almost at the same level as my hips and I just slid my dick inside her, making her loudly gasping for air.

I could see her face in the mirror, and my face above her arm. I raised my hands pushing her bra down, I bared her breasts and squeezed them in my hands. It was such a perfect position, standing in front of a mirror - I could see it all. Her reddened face, soft, big lips and her dick sticking hard like a small spear. I started to torture her nipples, making her groan and her dick throb constantly. I was sliding inside her hot passage feeling blissful warmth and familiar tightness.

She remained so wonderfully tight even though we fucked for these five years a lot, like crazy rabbits, she just had this tight tunnel of pleasure in her, that I needed to visit every day, two times minimum. We still had this crazy chemistry, I desired her not less than five years ago, which was such a wonderful thing. And miraculously, she was a perfect fit for me with similarly high libido.

"Mine... my Tara... my love...my everything..."

I whispered in her ear, biting her earlobe a bit, pulling on her super sensitive nipples. I licked her neck and gently bit her the crook of her neck, tasting her skin. She whined, throwing her head to the back, so it was lying now on my shoulder.

I quickened my thrusts in her, the sound of skin slapping skin filled the room.

"Tara, Tara, Tara..." I was mumbling, not stopping to kiss her neck and torture her hard nipples. Rolling them and stretching.

"Harder..." she begged and I complied. I was now hammering in her hotness, hearing my own moans, mixed with her loud whining.

"Yes... Yes...!" she screamed, and I heard a splashing sound on the surface of the mirror. Her cum was massive, white droplets flying everywhere, marking the smooth glass with the proof of her pleasure... I felt happiness, as always as she cummed hands-free, and she could do that a lot.

I grabbed her hips and pounded in her even harder, joining her soon in orgasmic bliss, grunting and latching on her neck...

As it was over, I turned her around and kissed her plump, full lips. I adored the unfocused, postorgasmic gaze of her eyes.

"And now my sweet Tara... we need to hurry up as the limo driver already is waiting for us down at the street..." I winked.

"What? How do you know?"

"I just heard the sound of his text message..."

She almost jumped and ran away from the bedroom, to finish her makeup and put on a beautiful white dress with a delicate floral pattern and frilly sleeves.

About five minutes later we were running down the stairs, I was holding her hand to help her, as she was wearing high heels.

As we got out, the limo driver was actually waiting already standing outside and with a bit of frown eyebrows helped us to get inside.

Tara had red cheeks and looked a bit embarrassed.

"So, what's it all about? Where are we going? Why do we need to be dressed up?"

" You will see, it's not that far!"

I smiled, admiring her. She looked so stunning. She perfected her style over the years and was now a beautiful girl, I really couldn't tear my eyes off her. I took her hand and kissed it. She blushed even more.

"You are so secretive... Can you tell me what it is?"

"You will soon know!"

And as I said, it really was close. I rented an entire room in a pretty upscale restaurant in the city center.

It was now filled with white and red flowers. In the middle of it there was a single table with only two places for me and her.

As we entered the room, Tara glanced at me with a smirk.

"Wow, you really made an effort here... "

"I did. As you deserve it. And more."

We sat up, and the waitress came closer to bring us the menu and wine card.

I chose the best and the most expensive wine, and she soon brought it to us.

Tara was observing the red fluid poured into her glass.

Meanwhile, the man put his head inside and gave me a meaningful gaze. I nodded.

Soon the three musicians come inside, playing the musical motif from Bruno Mars "Just the way you are".

Tara blushed and bit her lips looking at me with widened eyes.

I slowly got on my knees and took out a small item I was carrying in my pants for the whole day.

She pressed her hand to her lips.

"Tara Murdock. The day when you came into our class changed my life forever. I never believed these funny romantic stories that true mates, soulmates or fated mates exist. Until I met you. The moment I looked at you, I felt something like a sparkle rising up along my spine. I was stupid enough not to follow my intuition. But it was you who didn't give up. You changed the curse of your life for me... "

The tears were now flowing down Tara's cheeks. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"From the moment I saw you in that workshop I've never wished to be parted with you, ever again. During these five years, I've come to love you and respect you even more. There was not even a single second I would wish we were not together, not a single thought about being with someone else. I was going to sleep thinking about you, and I was waking up, having you on my mind."

I could see intense emotions on her face and I realized my cheeks were also wet.

"Tara...I'm gonna make it the mission of my life... to find something every day that will make you smile. But... will you... share this life with me, Tara? Will you make me this honor and become my wife?"

I opened the small box and presented her with a ring with a ruby, almost as red as her hair.

Her lips were trembling, when she replied.

"Yes, of course I will, Ridley!"

The musicians and waiters started to clap their hands, but I didn't pay attention because Tara was eclipsing the whole world now, and I had a tunnel vision.

When I embraced and kissed her I knew I made the best choice I could ever make.

Love didn't care about gender, rules or past, it went straight for our hearts, and never looked back. And for me - it felt so good to stop fighting my destiny.

I just knew, I found my soulmate.

THE END

Thank you so much for reading!

This time I worked with a new editor - macktosh, thank you for your help!

As a non-native English speaker I appreciate even more that you spent your free time on my story.

Please leave me a comment - did you like my first romance story about transgender person, or should I rather keep writing about twinks, femboys and crossdressers? :)