My Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the meeting finished she gave me a mobile phone and her number telling me to call her anytime I needed anything or if I just wanted to catchup for a chat. She also told me that my new number had not been shared with my family and that she will remain the main point of contact for my father. As I said goodbye she gave me a hug and kiss on the forehead telling me that I was going to be all right and my only concern should be doing the best I could at all my endeavours.

The shopping with Annie was fun and a new experience. Back home shopping expeditions where a regimented affair, in shop, out, no wasted time. With Annie nothing started until we had enjoyed a chat over a nice cuppa and a slice of carrot cake. She was fun to be around and for the first time I felt like I had a friend and confident. The uniforms were as bad as I was dreading, very formal and rather drab. Annie told me I could liven the outfit up with some nice panties and a bra, but when I mentioned my under garments were rather utilitarian she laughed and suggested we add some new combinations to the shopping cart. I had a good laugh at the mandatory hat as it looked very old school. Annie agreed but told me I should get use to head wear in this part of the country especially with my flaming red hair and fare complexion.

One of the highlights of the first week was Annie inviting me to go visit her husband who was teaching people to fly gliders at a little country airfield about an hour out of town. I didn't hesitate accepting as I enjoyed Annies company but also looked forward to seeing some more of the area and having a look at this odd sort of flying. Annies husband Michael was what I would call a typical country gent. Tall, fit, very well-tanned, and a huge smile never seemed to leave his face. After he gave Annie a passionate kissed and a hug, he welcomed me with a firm hand shake and a kind word. He started calling me Red after my hair, but I didn't mind, for some reason I think it fitted my new outlook on life.

Annie went off to talk with some of the other wives who were on the airfield while I got a tour of the hangars and a quick lecture on the sport of gliding. Michael was a natural instructor and seemed to answer most of my dumb questions before I even asked them. It wasn't long before I found myself strapped into the front seat of a glider hooked up to a tow plane ready to experience the sport first hand. The flight lasted a bit over an hour, most of which Michael let me take control and get the feel of things. After the tow released and I got use to the sounds of silence I fell in love. Flying with no engine was exhilarating but also needed concentration and knowledge of your environment and weather. This was a challenge I could accept.

After we landed and I was debriefed we needed to start back to town as I was required to sign back into my dormitory before sunset, but not before I purchased my very first flying logbook and a set of basic flying knowledge and radio theory manuals. I still needed to get a permission form signed by my parents but that was a bridge I was willing to cross. The day finished on a high when I found my road and cross country pushbikes had been delivered. Finally it seemed all the pieces of my new life were falling into place.

The second week was as busy as the first but now I was able to access the schools pool and running tracks along with getting the Kilometres up on my bike kept my mind and body in a happy place. As the week came to an end the others boarders began returning. On the Saturday before school commenced I finally got to meet my new room mate Bella. A stunning athletic country girl. She had a natural beauty about her, shoulder length blonde hair. Her looks were complimented by her pert breasts and very tight arse. She had a bubbly yet very positive personality and was over joyed to finally have company in her room. Bella was the spitting image of her mother Hannah who had bought her back to school. Hannah welcomed me like I was her own daughter putting me immediately at ease. We spent an hour getting to know each other before Hannah had to hit the road for the first leg of her 10 hour road trip back home.

After her mum left I helped Bella with her unpacking. Unlike me she had comforts from home, nice bedding and of cause some lovely casual clothes. All things I needed to explore for myself. We did embarrass each other when she dropped her pink vibrator. I was not naive about sex but I had never seen let alone touched a sex toy. I quickly told Bella not to be embarrassed and I would never tell anyone about it. She told me her mum had bought it for her that year and it was a secret between them. When she gave it to me to hold she saw my fascination and had a laugh with me and jokingly said she would ask her mum to get me one as well, I must have been bright as a beetroot when I gave the toy back. After unpacking was finished and her bed made we went off to the dining hall for our evening meal.

The next couple of months was a blur, to say I burnt the candle at both ends was an understatement. I took a full load of study and was on track to finish the year on the same standing as my new friends and peers. I made the swim team and became a successful competitor in the schools triathlon team. I ended up mentoring and taking tuition for some of my language skills and continued to develop my love of music and photography. A couple of weeks into the term I received the parental approval form, signed by my father, for my membership into the Gliding Club and Federation, and immediately arranged with Michael to commence training. Even though I didn't need to money, Bella talked me into getting a part time job which just added to my very busy life.

Bella turned into a very close and trustworthy friend, she shared my love of sport and music and was very quick witted and academically sharp. We became inseparable and fed of each other's energy and personality. We became like sisters with Annie often commenting that except for our hair colour we could pass as twins. Bella was such a positive influence that she bought out the best in me, I use to enjoy just being part of the background when in a group, now I enjoyed the company and friendship. I can also blame her for my new taste in music, the sounds of the devil as my father would say now fill my training iPod, and I loved it.

It wasn't long before September rolled around bringing with it my 17th birthday. I didn't get my hopes up about hearing from my family which turned out to be the correct move, I guess they were too busy celebrating the birth of my brother.. However my disappointment was short lived as my new friends made sure my sweet 16th was the best birthday in my life. My friends gave me some presents and organised a cake that was presented to the howls of laughter and over a hundred girls singing happy birthday. Annie and Michael gave me a leather bound pilots log book and some nice perfume. Bella's parents Hannah and Ryan sent me a beautiful journal and pen so I could record my life's journey. I found out later Ryan had done all the leather work himself, it was amazing. When the party finished Bella suggested we head back to our room so I could open the present she bought for me and another special one from her which she got with the help of her mum.

After we returned to our room we changed into our casual night clothes put on some music before Bella gave me two wrapped presents. The first was about the size of a boxed tube of toothpaste and had a nice note attached, while the other was soft and pliable and was attached to a birthday card. Bella watched me in anticipation when I read the note from her mother. It was a simple birthday wish but then told me Bella mentioned I had seen her toy and was fascinated. She finished by hoping they didn't over step the boundary and if they did asked for my forgiveness.

This intrigued me no end and when I pulled off the wrapping I blushed bright red with embarrassment as I held a brand new pink vibrator. It was about the same size as the one Bella owns and while not large it was bigger than my finger that I had been using to satisfy the occasional urge. Bella didn't say a word just watched in very nervous anticipation my reaction. When I didn't say a word, just kept looking at my present my silence made Bella lower her head in shame and begin to cry. This broke me out of my trance and I reached out to my best friend, held her hand and thanked her from the bottom of my heart. I apologised for my shock and silence but I really appreciated my gift. When she looked up into my eyes she smiled and I leant in and kissed her on the lips. When I pulled back I think we were both very surprised but then she placed her hands on the side of my face and returned my kiss. It was short and tender at first before we became passionate and needy.

We started to explore each other with our hands wanting to feel the touch and love of each other. We eventually broke our kiss to find ourselves lying on Bellas bed holding each other tight. Slightly short of breath, flush with passion and more than a little nervous about what we had just done. Despite this I held her tight not wanting our moment to end. I was the first to break our spell when I started to apologise for over stepping our boundaries but Bella stopped me with another passionate kiss. I undid the top buttons on her night shirt and exposed her breasts. The sight of her naked pert breasts was jaw dropping. Her nipples were slightly darker than mine I was nervous yet very excited, everything we were doing was wrong according to the teachings of my short sighted parents but I didn't care this was right for me...for us.. I held one of her breasts gently and lowered my mouth onto her hardened nipple and began to suck, gently at first and as I gained confidence more passionately. Her breathing increased before she let out a gasp and a moan as her body shock with our first orgasmic wave. As she settled I let go of her nipple and covered her breast before taking her into a tight embrace not wanting to let go. We fell asleep like this in each other's arms, content and in love.

When I opened my eyes in the morning I found myself looking into Bella's baby blue eyes, her normally tidy blonde hair was a mess which just made her face all the more beautiful in the morning light. I smiled at her and said hi then leant in and gave her a good morning kiss. We held each other for what seemed like ages before I broke the spell and slide out of her bed. While I would have enjoyed staying in bed with my best friend but we had a fitness routine to follow. I help Bella out of bed ignoring her moans of protest. I gave her a kiss and told her to get ready for our morning run. As I changed I noticed my unopened birthday present which I started to open before Bella reached around my waist and told me to wait until later. I looked at her with a curious smile but she just laughed and told me I should be patient.

As it was just after 0500, for safety, we were only allowed to use the running track located close to the school precinct. It served our purposes but the trees at the far end were forever dropping leaves on the track so extra care needed to apply. Our warm up and stretching was more difficult than usual this day as Bella made sure she bent and stretched so I could enjoy the view of her tight bum and obviously moist crotch. I was a little relieved to finally set off on our run as it took away my urge to jump her there and then.

The first couple of laps were run at a moderate pace as we got into our stride before we stepped it up into a sprint then rest rotation. I always had the advantage over Bella during these laps as she was predominantly a long distance runner while I was able to swing between long and middle distance without any stress to my muscles. On the second lap of sprints as we passed the trees I was in front of Bella by nearly 20 metres, when I heard he scream.

I looked around and to my shock I saw Bella being grabbed to the ground by some guy in dark clothes. She was kicking and screaming when this twat punched her in the face. I saw red at this assault on my friend and without thinking of the consequences I ran as full speed towards them. I braced as I hit the assailant with everything my 80kg body could give. The force of my hit broke Bella from his grip, allowing her to get distance from him. I screamed at her to run. She paused and I screamed at her again before she headed to the school for help.

As she ran I went to get up and escape but I was grabbed by the waist and dragged to the ground. He stank of sweat and alcohol and as he slapped me he called me a stuck up American bitch before telling me he was going to fuck me into submission for my impertinence and interfering with his business. My fight and refusal to surrender surprised him as much as it did me. I was scared for my life as I fought back with everything I had. I dug my fingernails into his face and scratched at his eyes. In return I received several blows to the face and head. His extra weight had the advantage over me and eventually he had me on my back, he held me in place with a hand around my throat, choking the life out of me. I felt my top being ripped from my body his hand groped and slapped my exposed breast. Time slowed down for me as I struggled, I received at least another couple of punches to my face. I remember his ugly face pressing against my lips as I began to lose consciousness. I felt the weight lift off my chest as darkness took the nightmare away from me.

I don't know how much time passed before the fog started to lift and I began to regain consciousness. At first I panicked as I became aware of the sterile white room I was in. I started to struggle and call out for Bella before I felt some hands hold me down. This just set the panic off before I realised Annie and Michael were by my side and trying to calm me down. They smiled as I recognised them then I burst into tears with relief. Annie leant over gave me a kiss on the cheek and held me as tight as she dared, all the time telling me I was safe. Michaels appearance shocked me, his face was bruised and cut, his nose swollen and one of his arms was hanging in a sling. He saw my shock and told me not to worry he was OK.

I hurt all over and felt very cloudy in my brain. My confusion turned to panic as I recalled the events that had put me here, it felt like I was lost and losing control. Annie just held me tight as she explained that Bella had made it to the school and got the help that rescued me from the attack. My injuries were not serious but I should wait until the doctor had a chance to visit with me. Her quiet voice bought calm to my mind as I again slipped back into the safety of my darkness.

It was nearly 0500 the next time I woke, the room was dark, and there was a nurse standing by my bed looking at the monitoring machine and I also noticed Annie sleeping in a chair next to me. When the nurse noticed I was awake and moving and said welcome back, this was enough to wake Annie and bring her to my side. It felt like I had been run over by a truck but a quick check of my limbs showed me I has still in tact with no broken bones. Despite this I still had a shocking head ache and my eye sight seemed a little wonky. I also really needed to pee.

Annie and the nurse helped me sit up and swing my legs out of the bed, Annie protected my dignity by adjusting the flimsy hospital gown I was wearing over my exposed crotch. Even in my state I felt her hand brush over my tender labia. Standing took a lot out of me when the dizziness and pain kicked, also the drip I was connected to kept getting in my way. Eventually we shuffled to the toilet where I was left alone to relieve myself. This simple act made me feel normal again but I still needed Annies help to get back to my bed.

The nurse gave me some sandwiches and a warm drink, along with some pain relief medicine before leaving to continue with her rounds. This simple meal revitalized me and did wonders on my foggy head. While I ate Annie filled me in on the story behind the missing hours of my life.

The attacker, was the creepy school groundsman who had recently had his employment terminated due to his lewd comments and behaviour to some of the girls, myself included. It seems he still had keys and security codes to the property which was how he was able to gain access to the running track area. The police believe I was the intended target of the attack but we threw his plans by changing our training schedule. Luck would have it that when Bella got to the dormitory building Michael was dropping Annie off and they got enough information from Bella to send Michael to my rescue. My attacker was to pre-occupied tearing my clothes off and mauling my body to notice Michael before he was hit with enough force to break his arm and several ribs. Despite the injuries he had enough fight left to get a couple of punches in before Michael finished off with several well aim blows of his own. In the process he broke his wrist, but Annie said my attacker fared much worse. The police and ambulance arrived in no time and I was transported to hospital. I was lucky in that apart from a sea of bruises I had suffered a severe concussion and had been unconscious on and off for nearly a full day.

Bella was safe having received a few cuts and bruises and was confined to the school until her parents arrived. She did see me after she was inspected by the doctors but wasn't allowed to stay because of school rules. My parents had been informed but Annie wasn't privy to the details of that conversation. The school management was on the back foot over their failing and was bending over backwards for my welfare.

Annie seemed very tied despite her smile and upbeat attitude and although I felt safe with her by my side, I encouraged her to go home and get some sleep. Reluctantly she agreed and gave me a hug and kiss before heading home, leaving me with a promise that she would be back later.

The first of many visitors that day was my doctor who spent a considerable time checking my injuries while explaining the symptoms and treatment for my concussion. He agreed to take out my drip but refused my requests to go home, I had at least one more day confined for observation. My next visitors filled my heart with love and joy, Bella burst into my room her beautiful face bruised but still held a huge smile. When she saw me her guard dropped and she burst into tears and kissed me on the lips before holding me in an embrace as tight as she could . Her mum and dad carrying one of the biggest bunches of flowers I had seen, entered the room behind her and were a little surprised at our embrace but didn't say anything. Both Hannah and Ryan gave me a kiss on the cheek and thanked me for what I did for their daughter.

Bellas dad was a tall and very handsome man, his skin well-tanned from a life on the land, he was exactly what I thought a farmer would be like, right down to the big hat and boots. Despite his rugged appearance he was compassionate and had a heart of gold. He was also very pissed off about what had occurred the day before. He told me our attacker was in police custody and that he was due to front the court later that day. Ryan was rather vocal about what he would like to do to this low life until Hannah gave him the look and he toned his comments down. I had to giggle at their dynamics it was so special, and my giggles broke the ice and we all started to laugh. They were such a lovely family and I must admit I was a little jealous but so happy for my friend.

They were still present when the police arrive to talk with me. Bella and her mum left the room but I asked Ryan to stay with me. The police where professional and straight to the point but still compassionate and aware of my needs. They asked me to recall what had happened and seemed surprised at my recall. I even offered them access to the data on my fitness monitor which would give them a reasonably accurate time of the attack.