My Destiny

Story Info
A young woman's journey to map out her own life's destiny.
12.3k words
4.58
3.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arrow013
arrow013
13 Followers

My Destiny was originally planned for a couple of parts, however as the characters and theme developed it has ended up as a 13 part, this was mainly to keep each part/chapter to a reasonable length for the readers to enjoy. Each section will flow into the next to keep the reader enthralled (I hope).

The story is set in Australia and I have minimized the language and different measurements to save any confusion, while keeping it Australian at the core.

This is a work of fiction, I have not knowingly written about any person or event. If the characters are similar in action to a real person or event I apologise and will edit the story should this be bought to my attention.

Within the story there are three references to violence against women. This is something I do not support and within the story the perpetrators or correctly dealt with. Also all those who participate in sexual activities are above the legal age of consent.

I have proof read this section several times and I hope I have found all the "google" corrections. I am sure there will be one or two still to find but they will be tracked down...I promise.

I hope you enjoy my first attempt at writing and I look forward to your feedback.

.....................................................................................................

Well this is unexpected, I thought, as I moved closer to the front of the meet and greet line for the birthday ball. I didn't even want to be in attendance as I am not a great fan of all the formality that accompanies military functions but my current manager, the bases Commanding Officer and his wife thought it would be a great idea to parade their visiting foreign AFP investigator in front of all the rich and influential dignities who were in attendance. But here I was two steps away from facing my past, I had no escape. Before I knew it I was at the head of the line looking into the eyes of someone I hadn't seen or heard from in over 20 years. At first they seemed to struggle to recognise me, but then the shock on their faces betrayed a wall of emotions. He dropped the glass of champagne he was holding while she put her hands to her mouth in shock. As I was introduced by the Commander, I held out my hand to shake his and with a calm and controlled voice, I greeted them...Hello father, mother, you both look well.

The stunned silence from my parents and hosts along with the line behind, gave me the opportunity to move forward and away from my parents. Even though I am not a drinker, I took a flute of champaign from one of the waiters and moved outside to the gardens giving me space to get my swirling mind in order.

I guess it is best to start at the beginning of to explain how I became estranged from my family and a Senior investigating officer in a foreign countries Federal Police Force. It has been a long and interesting adventure which started nearly 40 years ago, the year I was born into a very rich and established family as a twin to my brother Eric. You would expect that this would have set me up for an easy life but it wasn't that simple, you see I was born female.

My name is Elizabeth Richards, Beth to my friends, and as mentioned I come from a well to do family. The polite term is we came from "old money". The fortunes were made during the early gold rush era before subsequent patriarchs invested well in oil and transport. These days the diverse range of business and assets controlled by the family is immense, my Great Great Grandfather was an advocate of not putting all your eggs in one basket. It's a shame my parents forgot about this when I entered the picture.

When we were born, my father had his heir and was over the moon with joy, as for me I was surplus to requirements and would eventually be married off to some suitable family. Very old fashioned thinking, but welcome to my family. Even with my destiny set I wasn't deprived growing up, in fact I was trained and prepared for my future. I was well educated and afforded opportunities with my fitness and artistic abilities. At a young age I became a competitive swimmer and accomplished musician. I also was given all the resources and opportunity to develop my love of photography. My upbringing was supervised by various nannies and tutors ensured I was well disciplined and never wasted any precious time. My life was more regulated than fun, but as long as I towed the line I avoided scrutiny and punishment.

In contrast my brother was my parents pride and joy, while he also received the best when it came to education etc, he was never constrained by rules and discipline. Basically in the eyes of my parents he was the future and butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. We were close once but as we grew older our separation also grew, to the point where he never even acknowledged me. I became his sister in words only, all our love was lost.

I guess it was no surprise that as my resentment with my place in the family grew so did my rebellious behaviour. This became an issue when I hit my teens and puberty struck. At first my obnoxious attitude was rewarded with periods of confinement to my room but eventually I regularly felt my parents wrath with the old leather belt.

It all came to a head not long after I turned 16. By brother came to my room, typically not knocking barged in and closed the door behind him. I told him to buggar off but he just stood between me and the door before pulling his cock out of his pants. He was hard and the look in his eyes was that of a predator. He next move was sudden and violent, he hit me as he pushed me back onto my bed. This was the point where both panic and fight kicked in. His intention was obvious but I wasn't going to give in without a fight.

Fortunately he only ever put in half-hearted effort when we were in the gym and this gave me the advantage of strength and flexibility. My first kick took him straight in the crotch while the second got him across the bridge of his nose. He went down screaming with pain. Unfortunately the noise bought my father to the room and seeing his pride and joy crying with his cock hanging out of his pants it took him less than a second to work out what had occurred. I thought he would for once stand up for me...how wrong I was.

The beating that ensured was nothing short of savage, he stripped me bare and laid into me with his old leather belt. The more I tried to protect myself the worse the beating got. When my fight started to wain he stopped, picked me up off the floor and threw me on my back on his desk. He stepped back undid his pants and let his cock free. I knew what was coming and cried out as I tried to move, this was rewarded with a punch in the face. He moved between my legs and without any warning pushed his cock into my virgin tunnel. The pain was excruciating as I felt my hymen give way as he pushed in as deep as he could go. After he bottomed out he didn't wait for me to adjust before he started to rut me for all his worth. While he fucked me he kept telling me that my only use in the family was to satisfy the needs of him and Eric. He told me I was never to fight my destiny ever again or the punishment would be worse. Eventually he pushed as deep as he could and started shooting ropes of his sperm deep into my womb.

When he pulled out my pain and humiliation was over whelming as he laughed at me I reached out and slapped him as hard as I could. This slap started a chain reaction that would change my life forever. His shock at my impertinence was near worth the beating I received for my actions, he didn't hold back with the belt and eventually I was knocked unconscious which put a stop to the horror I was receiving.

The next few weeks was hell on earth for me. When I woke from my nightmares I was lying face down on my bed which was covered in towels, to protect the bedding from my blood. My wounds were being attended to by the old cook who had been with the family since before I was born. She didn't say much except to caution me to not move and to keep my cries silent. Her touch was gentle, even caring but the disinfectant she used must have come straight from the seven rings of hell. She also gave me a morning after pill and told me never to tell anyone I took it. I received this treatment every couple of hours, each time I was left in tears. Despite the pain I never allowed myself to show weakness for my situation, I didn't want to give my parents any satisfaction. It took a week before I could walk unaided then another week before I was able to get dressed properly and leave my room. The whole time I was confined I never received a visit from my parents, my only company was the old cook and one of the maids who bought me food.

Eventually the pain eased and wounds healed as I managed to get back my mobility. I ventured outside my room to get some exercise. The only people I encountered were the maids that serviced the house. However when they saw me they either diverted their eyes or turned their back on me. This was a bit of a shock for me as before the beating I always had friendly relations with them all. Given this new attitude towards me I knew I was in for more action from my family, the extent of my punishment surprised even me.

Once my father was informed that I was mobile I was summoned to his office. I had enough sense to dress respectfully before attending my required meeting. I wasn't offered a seat but instead stood to attention in front of his desk. To that point in my life he was never one to show praise for my achievements but he never held back expressing my failings. This was a fine example of such a one way discussion.

After an age of being berated for my poor behaviour and being a distraction to my brothers development, he dropped the bomb shell that shook my world to the core. I had been enrolled in an all-girls boarding school where I would finish my education, and learn my place in society before my mother would "assist" in me finding a husband. If that wasn't bad enough his next comment tore at my heart, I was not to contact the family except via hand written correspondence, which I was to draft once a week. At the end he dismissed me and told me I would be leaving in two days and that I should pack.

When I returned to my room I found two suitcases and a new laptop computer with associated equipment. Sitting on top was a leather case containing envelopes, and writing paper. At this point the shock of my situation kicked in and I sunk to the floor and just cried myself to sleep, hoping when I woke the nightmare would be over. Of cause when I woke my nightmare had not stayed in my dreams, and the suitcases still waited for my belongings.

The next two days went in a heartbeat and in no time I was packed into the family limousine for the long drive to the airport. Before I left the house my mother saw me off in the house lobby, she didn't show any compassion just told me I had bought this onto myself, and that when I learnt my place I would be allowed home. She handed me an envelope containing my travel documents some cash for the trip and a credit card for my expenses. There was also a document outlining my families expectations for my "rehabilitation". She then closed the door behind me and my new life, my banishment began.

The drive took nearly two hours which I spent in quiet contemplation about this turn of events in my life. I still could not believe the cruelty of my parents in sending me away for simply standing up for myself. But here I was a 16 year old being sent to some distant land for schooling and to become a disciplined woman.

The driver showed empathy and compassion to me when he dropped me off at the airport. He did give me a hug and told me things happen for a reason and that he hoped one day soon he would get a chance to return me to my home. He even offered to see me off but I declined his offer with a hug and a quick kiss on his cheek before heading inside.

As I went to the check-in I realised I didn't even know my destination, due to my self-pity during the drive I hadn't even opened the envelope my mother had given me. I found a quiet corner to get my paperwork ready and took a good look at the travel itinerary. My shock would have been evident to anyone interested to look at me, I was being sent to Australia. This discovery finally my situation real, my supposed loving mother and father were sending me into exile.

The next two days of flights and airport lounges was hell, but it did give me time to research where my new reality would be like. The school was located about two hours west of the capital of Queensland. It seemed to be well equipped and had a good reputation, and by all accounts the weather is pretty reasonable and snow would no longer be part of my immediate future. This in conjunction with my parents permission and funding support to pursue my health and artistic interests made me realise my punishment could have been worse and that my parents must have held some care for my overall wellbeing.

I was met at the airport by one of my future boarding house supervisors Mrs Davies, she seemed very pleasant and asked me to call Annie, which was nice. She was a chatty person and passed the trip by letting me know about the school and local communities. She also asked me about my hobbies and touched on the circumstances of my enrolment, but didn't push the subject when she detected my discomfort. Annie told me that I had arrived during the mid-winter holiday and this will allow me to get my uniforms and school needs in order. I would also be doing my education equivalence assessment so the school can ensure I am placed in the correct subject level.

It was late by the time we arrived at the school, from what I saw it seemed a daunting facility, the main building was part of the original school which was established around 1890. Annie arranged a meal and sat with me while we ate. She was a very nice lady and quite beautiful as well. A little under six foot tall and a very firm athletic build. Her long red hair was a slightly darker shade than mine and hung naturally over her shoulders. I have never been attracted to another woman before, in fact I haven't really thought about anything sexual to that point in life, but I couldn't help admiring her as a women especially her pert 34B (at least) breasts. I blushed with embarrassment when I realised I was staring and hoped she hadn't caught my weird behaviour.

After dinner Annie showed me to my room and gave me a brief tour of the accommodation area and explained the routine and security requirements. My upbringing hadn't prepared me for communal showers or laundry rooms, or the fact I would be sharing with 19 other girls. My emotions finally kicked in and I sat on my bed and started to cry. Annie sat next to me not talking just held me, making me feel safe. When I settled she continued to hold my to her chest and told me I would be OK. I actually could not remember ever receiving a loving embrace like that in my life and I did start to feel wanted and safe.

Before she left for the evening she arranged to meet me for breakfast after which would help me with my uniforms and school shopping. She then gave me a hug and kissed me gently on the forehead before leaving me to unpack and settle in.

My room was a twin share layout, a king single bed placed against the walls with desks and cupboards in the middle. It was obvious which side of the room had been claimed , so I settled into my new space. As I unpacked, I was surprised to find a letter from my parents. It had been placed there without my knowledge sometime before I left home. The envelope contained a note written on the fancy paper used by my family, and a photo of us as a happy group. This photo was the only one I now own of the life I am no longer part of.

Elizabeth,

By now you would have arrived at your destination, and I trust you have taken some time to think about your actions and behaviours that have led to your father making this decision for your immediate future.

He was accommodating of your desires to maintain your sporting and artistic interests but you mistakenly took this as a license to be independent and disregard your station in life. Our family has a standing in society and business as such there are expectations that you need to accept and live up to whether you like it or not.

When you struck your brother, the future head of our family, you crossed the line. There is no place for you to be assertive in our family. This is why you have been placed away from prying eyes so you can finish your education and rid yourself of your dominant behaviours and attitudes.

Your father has agreed that you can continue to pursue your sport etc but when you return home this will become just part of your history as no future husband will accept his wife wasting time on such endeavours.

We will assess your progress as you deal with this rebellious streak of your personality and when you accept your destiny you will be welcome back under our roof.

Regards

Mother.

I reread the letter several times before it sunk in that as far as my parents were concerned I had one purpose in life, to be a submissive wife in some arranged marriage. My emotions were mixed at this realisation and the archaic attitudes of my parents, these feeling seemed to light a fire in me. Despite their intentions I wanted my life to be of my design and nobody was going to tell me otherwise. I decided there and then that I was going to excel in everything that comes my way no matter what my family threw at me.

The next couple of weeks were a whirlwind of activities. It seemed like I had endless interviews with school officials, induction lessons and hours of equivalence assessments. Fortunately for me ,not so much for the curriculum planners, I have been very lucky with my education. My parents had ensured my brother and I had the best tuition which gave me an exceptional academic discipline. I had always achieved high grades in the STEM subjects and thanks to my father's expectations of business superiority was competent in two level four and two level three languages. Where my age dictated I should have been placed in year ten (middle school) I was assessed as having the competence and ability to jump ahead to year 11, but would need to take extra studies if I wanted to catchup with the rest of the cohort.

Not all the interviews were fun and memorable, one was with a lawyer who my father had engaged to manage my needs whilst I was in Australia. Miss Julie Betts was an attractive woman with shoulder length red head and naturally attractive features She was slightly shorter than me but had a similar athletic build. Her breasts were bigger than my and looked very firm, her nipples well defined under the material of her dress.

At first she was very business like going over the instructions from my father. She emphasised each of his points about discipline, academic achievement and not bringing the family name into any disrepute. These directions were written up in a contract that I had to sign with Miss Betts witnessing the signatures. Once done she then went on to explain that her father had made her my guardian while I was in country. This gave her the authority to sign for parental consent, on behalf of my father for any activities I might want to participate in. She had also been placed as manager for my financial needs including my credit cards and additional costs associated with my ongoing development and education.

After she finished her endless speech about the management of my life, she closed her file on me, before standing up and inviting me to have a seat on the couch situated in her office. Her first words when I got comfortable was please call me Julie, and that she felt sorry for my current situation. This allowed me to relax and actually start to like her. In friendly terms she explained what she meant by the management of my welfare and financial support which took the sting out of my father's intentions of "keeping me reined in". She asked me about my families dynamics and how I came to be sent to a small country town in Australia for my final years of school, but when she saw my embarrassment she changed the subject to sport and music.

arrow013
arrow013
13 Followers