My Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan asked my most pressing question "What happens now"? and the lead investigator told me that the police intended to dispute any requests for parole due to the seriousness of the charges. They also told me my attacker had tried to push for Michael to be charged with assault but this had been knocked back by the prosecutor. As the victims me and Bella would be called to give evidence when the matter was finally heard but this would be months away. When they finished Bella and her mum returned while Ryan stepped out to have a chat with the police.

Bella looked a little embarrassed and when we were alone she told me that her mum had asked about us and that she told her we had become very close. I must have blushed and tried to tell her mum about our friendship and the way we were falling for each other but the words didn't come. Hannah just gave me a kiss on the forehead and told me all was OK and that she understood and gave us her support. She did warn us to be careful at school as relationships is strictly forbidden.

When Ryan returned he seemed angry, I noticed a look between him and Hannah but didn't say anything to us. He quickly changed the subject and began having a laugh at my expense when I started asking questions about his farm. He agreed that a quarter of a million hectares was on the small side for Australia but it kept him busy. They stayed with me for over an hour and even got to meet Annie and Michael. I was not surprised that they all got on like old friends. Ryan took Michael for a coffee while the rest of us could catch up on some girl talk. Watching my three friends together gave me an idea for a photo shoot for an upcoming international photography competition. To that point I had be bereft of any stand out ideas but now I had the ultimate light globe moment.

All three were the same height and slim yet athletic build their breasts all about 34B in size yet their hair and faces set them apart. Bella's blond, Hannah's brown and Annie's dark black shoulder length straight locks highlighted their natural features especially their eyes. I let my artistic thoughts flow for a few minutes before I put my ideas to them.

The initial reactions were as expected, Bella was all in while Annie and Hannah were but cautious and curious, both being negative of their beauty. However when I mapped out my ideas they both warmed to the project. Hannah mentioned that she was staying in town for a few days to make sure Bella was cared for while Ryan had to head back home. While Annie told me that permission would need to be gained from the school management due to the teacher student relationship between us. If I could get approval she was very happy to be part of the shoot.

When the boys returned you could tell something was on their minds but it was a topic that was not for sharing with me and Bella. I was curious but held my tongue. I had been bought up to stay out of adults business and this seemed like one of those times. They stayed and chattered for a little while longer before taking their leave as Bella needed to get back to classes while the rest had business and shopping to deal with before heading to court house.

My next group of visitors were not a surprise, the school principle, head of the school board and two lawyers. I guess this is where the arse covering and blame shifting starts. At first they held a joint front pushing me to agree to sign a non-disclosure agreement which would "remove any liability for the incident". The nearly got their wish before one of the lawyers asked if I was on pain killers. The other three were really pissed of about this before stepping into a huddle. I couldn't make out the conversation but the lawyer that broke ranks put her foot down and the rest reluctantly agreed. When they returned to my bedside, the flustered head of the school board told me they will discuss matters in more depth when I returned to full health, but in the mean time I was told to have a school representative present should any media try to talk to me. After which along with the lawyers he wished me a speedy recovery and departed.

The school head stayed behind for a chat and asked how I was really doing. She was a kindly older woman and seemed to actually be interested in my welfare. She told me she had spoken with my father but didn't give any details. When she talked about my work load she expressed her amazement at how much I was achieving and at such a high standard. It was at this point I took the opportunity to ask permission about my proposed photographic shoot. She listened intently and asked a few questions mainly around intent, reputational management and consent from the participants. In the end she gave her permission with the proviso that she views the final images before they are released and that no school uniforms or crests are used. She asked me to submit the request directly to her office at the first opportunity in the mean time she would talk to Annie about the formal risk management requirements.

The rest of my day consisted of pain relief and visitors. When school finished my room filled with my friends many bringing flowers and gifts. I was glad when visiting hours finished as I could finally relax and get over all the laughter my friends gave me. Bella Hannah and Annie were the last to leave me for the evening and promised be there in the morning to take me home when I was released. I asked Bella to bring me some cloths as everything I was wearing at the time of the attack was now in police possession. I also gave them the great news that I had permission to involve them in my photo project, Hannah and Annie were happy but nervous, Bella was over the moon, especially when I told them they would be wearing one piece swim wear. Hannah tried to say she didn't have a pair, but both Bella and myself offered her a suitable suit to wear.

I was glad when the morning light broke through my rooms window, it had been a bad night filled with nightmares and discomfort. I have no idea how people sleep in hospital, I am definitely not one of the lucky ones. My dreams made me live out my attack over and over but each time there were images of my father laughing at me. Sometime in the early morning one of the nurses gave me a sleeping tablet came and sat with me while it took effect. When I finally woke I was exhausted and ready to escape my confinement.

Fortunately my doctor was an early bird with his rounds and came to check on me before breakfast. When he asked how I was I told him about my rough night, to which he excused his assistant and sat with me for a while, just chatting and discussing the mental trauma I was dealing with. He skipped the "doctor talk" and kept his description and advise in normal person language. He referred me to a councillor but also told me to rely on my friends for support. After we finished he told me I was forbidden from physical activities for the next two weeks while my body recovered from the concussion and trauma, and made an appointment for me to see him before I recommenced full exercise again.

It seemed an age before Bella bound through the door followed closely by Annie, they both gave me a hug which helped erase the nights dreams. Bella bought me a bag of clothes for my escape, bless her, and I went into the toilet to change. When I opened the bag, sitting on top of my clothes was my unopened birthday present. When I opened it I blushed with joy and love. In my hands I held the most stunning set of bra and panties I had ever owned. The panties were sheer white and felt amazing when I put them on, they hugged my body to perfection. The bra was similar in material and design, and held my 32B breast upright allowing my nipples to sit level to my body. Despite the new sea of bruises and my old scares that adorn my body I actually felt beautiful and desirable. Bella had chosen some comfortable casual clothes to compliment my new lingerie, it was just a shame I couldn't parade and share my present with my best friend.

When I came out Annie was with the nurses getting my release paperwork and Bella was pacing the floor waiting for me. I gave Bella a hug and passionate kiss and thanked her for her gift. I whispered in her ear that I couldn't wait to show her when we got our privacy again.

As we drove back to the school, Bella told me her parents were buying a new farm ute, and that along with Annie and Michael we were all going out to dinner that night. Annie dropped Bella off at the hotel were her parents were staying before dropping me in my dormitory. When we got there she explained that until further notice I was confined to the school grounds and needed to be escorted by a member of staff if I needed to leave the property. This was not a punishment, just school procedures and should be lifted in a few days.

I was disappointed that Bella was staying with her parents but in a little way I was happy as it gave me some time to gather my thoughts and emotions. The last few days had swung from total happiness to absolute hell. The silence from my parents just added to my pain and confusion, I guess I was hoping that they might come to my aid or at least phone. I should be use to their attitude to be but it still hurt.

I spent the day catching up on my school work and working on my proposal for my photo project. The latter turned into quite a large document by the time I added my plan, images of equipment etc. I was very pleased with the end result when I sent the final draft to the Head Mistress and other relevant teachers. I was not surprised when I received a return email within the hour giving me permission while outlining the requirements " as discussed", she added her wishes of good luck with the project and competition.

I was ready for dinner early. I wore my best dress and my new lingerie. I am not one for a lot of makeup and chose to just wear a neutral shade of lipstick. I felt ashamed at my black and blue face I possessed but didn't try to hide it. Michael and Annie picked me up for our evening out. Both commented on my beauty as they gave me a hug. They were fantastic friends, I was so lucky to have them in my life, especially now.

When we arrived at the restaurant Bella and her parents were waiting for us. Bella was stunning in an new green dress that showed off every curve of her body, her mum also looked amazing to the point where I might have allowed a few inappropriate thoughts to pass through my mind. Hannah and Annie gave each other a friendly hug and a kiss on the cheek while the men shared a warm handshake.

Before we took our table we sat in the bar area for a drink and a quick chat. Ryan lead the conversation with details of the court appearance of our attacker. The best news was he had been remanded in custody pending further hearings. The police indicated that the whole justice process might take up to a year before it is finalised. He then dropped quite a large bomb shell on us, our attacker was actually a convicted rapist and paedophile and should never have been at the school in the first place. This was the reason why the school administration is trying to keep things quiet and out of the media. Michael added that due to the blame game currently going on behind the scenes and that my parents were well placed in society and very wealthy the school wanted to restrict my activities and fitness for my protection. Fortunately I had enough allies in my corner to head off this course of action but I would be under more scrutiny than normal going forward.

Hannah bought an end to the serious conversation for the evening and changed the topic to my photo project. They were all surprised that I already had gained permission, by their looks I think both Annie and Hannah hoped I would not get approval. When I outlined the basic plans both Michael and Ryan expressed their disappointment at not being invited to join in or at least watch. Everyone laughed at their expense when I said I was looking for "less rustic" models, and their turn in front of the camera might occur in the future if we can find suitable budgie smuggler swim trunks for them.

This was the start of a fun evening, I had never experienced conversation and laughter at a dinner table before it felt so natural and normal. When I was home dinner was a very formal affair, we always were respectfully dressed and sat in the same spot. I learnt from a very young age never to speak until asked by my father or mother. My brother always spoke about his day and achievements first before I was given a brief time to tell my family about my day. While my meals at school were noisy affairs, this dinner with my friends was fantastic and made me want more.

As the evening came to a close it was no surprise that Hannah was invited to stay with Michael and Annie after Ryan headed home in the morning, it was just the sort of thing I would expect of these good people. Ryan was leaving early as he would be flying back with his neighbour who was in town for the weekend. I gave Ryan the best hug I could muster and thanked him for his kindness and support. When I planted a kiss on his cheek he blushed and seemed to lose the ability to speak. Bella followed me with a kiss and hug as she wished her father a safe trip. Annie and Michael wished him well before they took Bella and myself back to the dormitory.

Finally alone, our door shut we fell into each other's arms passionately kissing not wanting to let go. Even though my head ached from the concussion and my body hurt from its beating I wanted my friend, my lover for all my worth. Our inexperience showed as we stumbled and fell onto my bed, kissing and groping each other like there was no tomorrow. As we landed we broke contact with a laugh, before I stood in front of my lover. I had been waiting all night to parade my birthday present for her and now was the perfect time. Bella's eyes watched in anticipation as I first kicked off my shoes the reached behind my dress to undo its zip. At first I shrugged the material off my shoulders but held it just on my breasts, giving her a tantalising look at what was coming for her. She grasped when I lowered the material first to my belly button then to my waist, before allowing the dress to fall around my ankles.

She stood up in front of me and let out a moan as we embraced each other. This time our kisses were gentle and more tactile than before. As we kissed I released her dress which she let fall to the floor before stepping out of it and taking my by the hands and lowering me to the bed once again. She released my breasts from the bra cups before taking one of my erect nipples, then the other in her mouth nipping and sucking them in turn. The feeling was amazing, her movements and gentle nurturing of my nipples pushed me closer to my first real climax. While she attended to my nipples I felt one of her fingers slide up and down my now very moist slit, I was in such a state by now that this was enough to send my over the edge, I threw my head back and let of a low scream as my orgasm gripped my body and mind.

Despite my erotic high the pain in my head took hold and I passed out for a few moments. Bella was near in a panic when I came to but it took her into my arms to settle her down. I just explained the effects of my concussion was a bit much when competing with the beautiful moment she had just given me. As I kissed her tears away, I realised the Doctor had been accurate with his advice and I needed to be careful with my exertions until I was better.

I needed to satisfy my lover but that joy was on hold for a little time while I recovered from the headache and dizzy spell. This didn't stop me releasing her breasts and gently fondling her tender and very erect nipples Despite her passion growing she stopped my actions worried further passion might make me worse off. She instead pulled me close to her chest and just held me as tight as she dared. I felt her tears on the side of my face as we lay there no words were needed we just knew we were safe and in love.

Despite our pause I did want to see Bella in all her naked glory. She smiled and lifter her hips as I slide her soaked panties down, exposing her smooth mound. It was wet to touch and when I let my finger slide over her slit she let out a deep throated moan. I put one of my soaked fingers between my lips and tasted her sweet juices for the first time. I wanted more but Bella stopped me, warning me to be careful, there will be plenty more opportunities when I got better. Reluctantly I moved back up to her lips sliding my hands behind her back to release the clasp on her bra, freeing her taut breast. Despite her protests I did give each nipple a little nip before returning to her lips to give her a loving kiss.

Bella had no issues discarding my bra before moving her attention to my sheer wet panties. As she moved them over my hips I did brace my body, which made her pause and look at me. I was not going back on my desires I was just a little embarrassed about my odd looking genitalia. My virgin wasn't like Bellas with her beautiful defined lines, above my slit stood like an ugly alien was my enlarged clit. It never retreated and was always a little button but when aroused, like now it grew out nearly like a little penis, the skin pulled back revealing its pink head. I did pause to my friends confusion before lifting my hips to allow her to remove my panties and expose my womanhood and its ugly secret.

Bella was taken by surprise at first by the unique site before she reached out and touched the exposed tip of my clit. This sent electric shocks through my body and I couldn't help letting out a soft scream of delight. She rolled the tip in her fingers for a moment before liking her finger tips clean of my juices. I must have had an embarrassed blush because she told me I looked amazing and that my clit and vagina was the most erotic sight she had ever seen. She so wanted to keep our passions going for the night but realised it was best to stop before we got out of hand. We eventually fell asleep in each other's arms content and safe.

We woke early the following morning and decided to take a walk before we showered and started our day. Even though I was restricted to the area in front for the living areas it was nice to be outside in the fresh air with Bella. We wanted to hold hands but needed to be careful because intimacy between students was forbidden. This didn't stop us taking about what was happening between us and our need that we didn't ruin our friendship. We agreed to not go overboard and rush our intimacy and also to give each other space and privacy.

Despite our promises it was difficult to behave and we both made discrete moves when alone. Bella got the afternoon away from the school grounds to spend time with her mum, on this occasion I was not given permission to leave so spent the time planning for my photo shoot and getting my cameras and equipment cleaned and ready for action.

Monday could best be described as shit for me. Most of the day was interrupted by meetings with police and various lawyers and school representatives. The lawyer that took me by surprise was Julie who arrived as the police were giving me a tough grilling on the attack. She was no nonsense and gave the interviewing officers an ear full for not waiting for her to arrive and look out for my welfare. The way she put them in their place was a highlight of my day. After she lay down her rules to them they quickly finished the interview and departed. When we were alone she looked at me in silence before giving me a hug and apologising for not being with me sooner. It seems communication arrangements with the school had not worked as had been agreed and that she only just received notification about my attack and hospitalisation.

We had a little cry together before we settled down to discuss what had happened and the injuries that I had sustained. She was extremely angry with the facts of the case and that my attacker was on the sex offenders register and should never have been employed in the school in the first place. She told me that along with her legals partners they were going to deal with that grievous over sight.