My Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she left she gave me something my parents never would, permission to sit my road users test so when successful I would be able to get my learners permit. This gift was rewarded with a heartfelt hug and kiss.

Tuesday was nonstop work and study, it was a relief when tutorials finished for the afternoon. I got access to the pool facility just after five when the last of the clubs had finished their training. The pool supervisor helped me set up a bubble machine and some special underwater lights for the photos before allowing me the space to set up my cameras and finish planning my shoot. I met Bella for diner who was over the moon with excitement about the nights activities. Her mum and Annie were going to meet us at the pool at seven so we didn't waste to much time eating before heading to our room to change.

I wore my red water polo swim suit as Bellas mum was going to wear my black suit with my white suit as a backup, while Bella was wearing her white suit but taking her black suit just in case. Annie being my water polo coach had her own outfits and had agreed to bring both her white and black suits. After donning our tracksuits we slung our sports bags over the shoulder and headed out laughing and joking with excitement.

Annie and Hannah were acting like nervous teenagers when they arrived, I suspect they were hoping I would call things off but to their disappointment they were directed to head off to the change rooms to get ready. When they returned they wore a dressing gown over their swimmers still a little nervous but relaxed quickly when they realised I was going to run a very organised and professional photo shoot. I discussed my intentions different layouts and poses. Bella was a god send as she soon had her mum and Annie laughing and relaxed.

I started with shots in the dry poses, individual and as a group. They all looked stunning and very sexual as they went through the poses as I directed them. One of my favourites was Hanna and Annie sitting on the diving board facing each other, Annie in white and Hannah in black both smiling yet giving each other a serious look.

After another change of colours it was time for the wet photos. I took the shots I wanted from the surface before changing to my underwater camera and joining them in the water. With the main pool area lights dimmed and relying on the lights I had set up earlier and the bubble machine the images turned out better than my best wishes. Annie and Hannah were a fantastic team both moved through the water like mermaids making them a dream to work with.

I had allowed two hours for the whole activity but wrapped up my plan in just under an hour and a half. As I called time Bella made a suggestion that took the wind out of our sails. She asked me to take some photos of her and her mum without their swim suits. Hannah blushed at the idea but didn't say no, I was excited with the prospect but the final decision rested with Annie as she was in charge. I sort of expected to say no but surprised us when she agreed and then asked if she could also pose.

I think I was still in shock as they all stripped presenting my with three fit beautiful naked ladies. Hannah was completely bare, like Bella while Annie had a well-trimmed strip of hair just above her well defined slit. Annie spoke up and said it seemed rather unfair that I was still covered which was enough encouragement to discard my own swim suit. When I was naked I swear Hannah licked her lips while looking at my odd looking crotch but I let it go.

We spent a good half hour trying various tasteful poses before call it a night. Hannah and Annie grabbed their clothes before heading off to the changerooms while Bella gave me a hand to pack up and put the lights and bubble machine away. It had been a fantastic night and I am sure we all had fun. When we walked into the changeroom we stopped in our tracks. There in the shower was Annie with Hannah on her knees pushing her tongue between the folds of her entrance. Annie was in the throes of erotic pleasure begging Hannah for more. Annie came to a earth shattering climax her knees buckling until she was level with Hannah taking her into an embrace and passionate kiss. Bella was beside me holding my arm while slipping a finger into her tunnel, I could feel her getting close to cuming, all I could do was watch in amazement at the sight before me. At the moment Bella let out a scream as she fell over her own climatic cliff, which made both Hannah and Annie look up in shock.

To Be Continued