My Destiny Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed and washed each other as were recovered from our passion. Eventually as the water started to run cold we stepped out to dry off and get dressed. I told them that I had never done anything like that before and that my experience making love to women was very limited. The both held me and told me that I was perfect and that they hoped we might be able to do it again very soon.

I asked if there partners would mind to which they laughed and explained they were just friends with benefits when they were at the para club. Both the girls were first year lawyers and didn't have any room in their lives for serious romantic links at this time. They are both bi-sexual and did enjoy sucking a nice cock when one came their way. They asked me about my relationship with Michael, both saying they would like to get him into bed one day as he is such a nice guy and they have heard he has a really substantial package in his pants. After a final kiss we parted for the evening and I headed back to my bunk room.

Michael was lying on his bunk reading when I returned. He had a loose pair of boxer shorts on and his sheet folded around his ankles. I caught his eyes as I was only wearing an oversized men's shirt, light pink in colour that came down over my butt. I knew he was watching as I bent over to grab a book out of my bag. I wiggled my butt in his direction. It was unashamed flirting but I was still a little high from my shower.

When I turned around I caught him rubbing his crotch but he quickly removed his hand embarrassed at his indiscretion. I have no idea why I did it but I let myself walk to his bed and knee beside him. His shock was evident as I felt his hard cock through the material of his shorts. The girls were right he was massive, I needed to see this for myself. I nervously pealed the top of his shorts back revealing a cock that was at least 8 inches and length and so thick my fingers were just able to touch when I held it. He was circumcised and his nob was large and bulbous.

Michael was cleanly shaven and the tip of his cock wet with pre-cum. I held him gently just looking at this magnificent specimen in fascination. Michael stayed quiet and watched my very move. My thumb just rubbed over the tips feeling the wetness seeping from his slit. My other hand was laying on his stomach feeling it raise and lower with his breathing. I moved my head forward breathing on his cock before lowering my mouth over his knob and closing my lips around the shaft. My tongue licked his slit, the taste of his essences was electrifying. I did try to take his head deep into my throat but started to gag so I pulled off to recover. I tried again but this time I just took the head into my mouth and just used my lips and tongue to try and give him some satisfaction.

It didn't take long before he started to moan and stiffen his body, he warned me he was close but I didn't release him before it was to late. The first shot of cum hit the back of my throat, giving me a start. I let go only to receive two very large shoots of cum directly into my face. The taste of his cum was amazing and I didn't hesitate swallowing what remained in my mouth. I tucked his spent cock back into his pants before getting up to clean my face before giving him a kiss good night and climbing into my own bed. Despite Michael being in shock with my actions he had a very satisfied look on his face. The whole episode only lasted about ten minutes and we hardly spoke a word throughout. As I got comfortable and turned my light off, I quietly said thank-you before rolling over to enjoy the best night sleep I had had in weeks.

I got up very early the following morning dressed quietly and slipped out of the room without waking Michael. I needed to go for a run to clear my mind and think about my actions the night before. I had two new sexual experiences, both within my control. The first with two relative strangers but in my comfort zone. The second though was with a man who is also a great friend. I instigated what I had done and despite my amateurish efforts I gave him some sexual relief. Despite my conflict I was not ashamed at what had occurred I was confused by my passion and new found confidence.

I had seen four real cocks in my life before I took Michael into my mouth, the first two belonging to my father and brother torn my innocence from me while the second pair belonged to a couple of naked parachute jumpers . None of these gave me the slightest sexual excitement, but Michael was different. He does arouse me in ways I never thought possible. I let my guard down and crossed the line with him and this was the cause of my confusion.

I pushed myself to my absolute limit on my run which gave me a clarity in thinking and rejuvenated my energy. When I returned to my room I was covered in sweat and needed a shower to freshen up for the day. Michael was out so I stripped off my running gear and as I was grabbing my towel, Michael returned catching me standing there naked. He apologised for not knocking and tried to turn around but I stopped him. He was still embarrassed as I wrapped my towel around his body, before giving him a kiss and heading to my shower.

We had breakfast together and occasionally touched each other's hand and brushed our legs. We weren't awkward in our conversation but there were emotions bubbling along between us. Unfortunately we had company at the table so the opportunity to discuss my actions and possible consequences.

We both had a very full day planned, Micheal was the duty instructor while I had arranged to get a couple more training jumps in before I swapped sports to the gliders.

I managed to get in another three jumps, each better than the last. Buck remained my main instructor and was suitable impressed with my progress through the training program. Emma helped me strip off my jumpsuit so I could get changed to head back to the gliders. She made sure my nipples were aroused with her touch before we gave each other a passionate kiss. When we parted I was quite horny and judging by her cheeky smile that was her intention.

When I left the para hangar I noticed Dr McCaffery was opening the hangar where he stored his private glider. He was pleased to see me and immediately told me to drop the doctor stuff and call him Jimmy. His hangar was filled with some amazing aircraft which he showed me with a great deal of pride. His two main ones were sleek modern machines designed for cross country and racing. One was a two seater the other a single. His others were anything but sleek however no less attractive. Jimmy had two fantastically restored vintage gliders. He told me he had restored them himself and both were airworthy and regularly flown.

Also in the hangar sat another couple of vintage gliders that Jimmy told me belonged to one of the clubs original members but due to his age he didn't fly much anymore. As I was admiring the machines I was surprised by their owner, Mr Richards. He was a tall majestic man but the years had begun to take its toll on his body. After Jimmy formally introduced us he took his time to have a chat and share his love of flying with me. He suggested that if I could help him prepare his two seater he would love to take me up for a fly. Of cause I accepted the offer.

An hour later I was strapped into a glider that was at least 40 years older than me, behind me sat a pilot who saw combat during WW2 and had more hours in the air then most pilots could imagine. Lindsey let me take control of the flight which was such an honour. He was a brilliant instructor and showed me skills I never dreamed about. We managed to stay in the air for nearly three hours before we had to land. Lindsey directed me to land close to his hangar to save on pushing it too far. He was very quiet as I bought his glider down and when we came to a stop he thanked me for giving him his last flight in his cherished machine. This surprised me but he explained that due to his failing eye sight and dodgy health he needed to give flying away and that he was going to sell his gliders and equipment.

The thought of him being grounded made me sad but Lindsey told me not to worry about him but rather remember him whenever I flew in the years to come. When I asked him how much he had on the glider we had flown he was pleasantly surprised at my genuine interest. But more surprised when I asked would it be possible to take it for a quick flight with Michael. He agreed and in a very short time I was back on the flight line strapped in with Michael ready to roll. I took control of the flight allowing Michael to enjoy the flight while assessing the gliders control.

When we landed back at the hangar he told me it was a good machine and would be perfect as an entry level glider. Knowing my circumstances he told me I would need to talk to Julie before I committed. He had a quick chat with Lindsey before stepping back to allow us to talk in private. To cut the story short, 40 minutes later we shook hands on a deal although it will still need approval by Julie. I was tentatively the owner of my own vintage glider and its trailer. When Michael congratulated me with a kiss and hug, he laughed when he told me I now needed to pull my finger out and get my driver's license and a car.

I finished my day with another two parachute jumps, the last was just before sun down which added to the excitement and thrill of my day.

That night was a less adventurous than the night before, Emma and Cassie had left to go home but not before they gave me their phone numbers. Michael and I enjoyed a quiet dinner together before calling it a night. I didn't repeat my actions from the previous night but I did give him a tight embrace and kiss on the lips before climbing into my own bed. Sleep came very easy for me but this time I had dreams filled with many erotic images and adventures.

The following morning I woke in a sheen of sweat and so horny I thought I would burst. Michael was still asleep so I slipped my fingers under my panties and slipped them into my sopping wet pussy. My clit was so tender I shock when I touched it. I tried to hold my moans in but as my climax rose this was near impossible. I closed my eyes as I stretched out and enjoyed the pressure I was giving myself. I felt my urges rise and increased the pace of my fingers pumping in and out of my sodden tunnel. When my release final struck I screamed out in please, my juices flooded over my hand. I fell back into my pillow spend but very happy.

Michael woke when I first heard my moans and enjoyed watching me give myself a sexual release. He came to myside and I felt him slip his fingers into my spent vagina. He was very gentle with his strokes but before he got me to the point of no return he pulled his fingers out and sucked them clean of my juices. I wanted him to get into my bed but I was not ready to go further with a man. I told him about my hesitation to which he lay beside me and just held me tight. He told me not to worry and never to rush my desires. He felt so amazing lying next to me, just holding me tight it felt so normal and safe but he was right I needed to pace myself and not let my emotions get ahead of me.

After we packed up our gear and had breakfast Michael joined me at the parachuting club where I finished my theory assessment before undergoing my very first solo jump. He was so supportive and gave me a kiss on the lips as I climbed aboard the jump plane. Everything went perfectly right down to a near perfect landing on the target. I was over the moon with excitement that I had finished my training and was on the way to becoming a fully qualified jumper.

I finished the morning with a couple more flights which finished my basic training before we had to wrap up our weekend and head back to town.

On the trip home I told Michael about what had occurred between my father and me all those months ago and that was the reason I was scared at going further than we had. I could tell he was angry at what had occurred but didn't make any comments. He did repeat his earlier advice that I was in control of my emotions and actions and that I would always have his and Annies support and love. When I was dropped of at my dormitory I had time to spend some time working on the post production of my photos before Bella and Annie returned from their trip. I was finally happy with my final images just as it was time to head down to the bus drop off to meet my friends.

I didn't have to wait long before the bus full of a very excited and competition winning team arrived. I couldn't help get dragged into their excitement and let my guard down by giving Bella a great hug and quick passionate kiss. I also gave Annie a tight embrace to congratulations on her achievement and to welcome her home.

When the crowd thinned out I took the opportunity to take Annie to the side away from anyone and I told her what I did with Michael. I am not sure what I expected but I needed to tell her the truth about what I had done. I also offered my apologies for stepping beyond the boundaries of our friendship. Instead of anger or shock she took me into her arms and gave me a loving and passionate kiss on my lips. When she release me she held me by the shoulders and looked straight into my eyes and told me it was ok as they had already fantasised about something like this occurring. She caught me off guard when she asked what I thought of the taste. She laughed at my reaction and embarrassment and then said it does taste really intoxicating doesn't it, before we embraced again.

Just as she left to go home....to give Michael his punishment...the scuba club arrived back. I took the opportunity to have a chat with Julie about her weekend before giving her a quick rundown on my adventures which included the possible acquisition of the glider. We made an appointment for a more in-depth catch up the following day after school so we could go over the details and decide the best way to move forward.

When I finally got back to our room, Bella had just got out of the shower and was standing in front of the mirror doing her hair, wearing nothing but a towel. She wiggled her bum at me when she heard me close the door behind me. She looked so inviting and her perfume was so alluring. I walked behind her placing my hands around her waist while kissing her neck. She purred with anticipation as I nuzzled her and allowed my hands to travel up her body until they were resting on her luscious breasts. She swivelled in my embrace letting her towel drop as she turned. Her breasts pressed against my chest as we kissed. Our tongues duelled in each other's mouth as we allowed our passion to overtake us.

I walked her towards my bed before pushing her down onto her back, her legs spread before me. I fell to my knees until my face was level with her perfect mound. I could smell her sex, see her nectar beginning to leak between her lips, wanted her with all my soul. I learnt forward and flicked my tongue over her blood filled clit before sinking it as deep as I could into her moist willing tunnel. This elicited a scream of delight as her first climax hit her body.

I didn't stop there but kept my tongue working her needs while enjoying her juices flowing around my face. With one hand I reached into my night stand and found my vibrator which I inserted into Bellas vagina while my other hand moved under her until one of my fingers pressed against her virgin rose bud. All this sensation electrified her and as she started to shake from another orgasm I pushed my finger past her tight annus into rectum. Bella screamed out in pleasure her head flung back and for a second I thought she had passed out. She went absolutely wild with movements as her climax seemed to become a nonstop cycle of pleasure.

Just feeling her go off was enough to make me have my own erotic release which forced me to pull my head back as the wave washed over me. Bella had to pull the vibrator out of her tunnel to stop her ecstasy and begged me to release her butt from my grasp.

She lay there on her back legs spread, her mound a total mess from her juices, unable to move or clearly communicate. I helped my friend get under the covers before I stripped off and joined her an a loving embrace.

When her mind cleared all she could say was wow, where did you learn to do that. As I held her I told her about Emma and Cassie and what we got up to and I also told her about what had occurred between me and Michael. When she went quiet I thought she was jealous and would hate me for my actions, instead she kissed me and told me to spill all the details and not miss a moment. She was stunned at what had occurred and was only jealous because she missed out on the adventures with me. We talked for a little while before fatigue kicked in and we fell asleep in each other's arms, very much in love.

The following day was back to our normal routine combining sport training academics and tutorials into every waking moment available We fed off each other's energy and enthusiasm trying to get the most out of our lives. We saw Annie at lunch and she mentioned that Michael had been suitably punished for making a mess of my face, then she whispered in my ear that she would not be able to walk straight for quite a while. We broke into laughter with this revelation.

After lunch we sat our road users exam passing with a 100% score. My physics teacher who supervised the assessment was not your typical nerdy teacher, he was actually pretty cool and rode motorbikes as well as supped up cars. He was also a stay upright instructor which was a skill Bella needed for the bikes she rode on the family property. Mr Peters offered to run a course over a weekend if she could find another learner. Of course I was volunteered and the dates were set.

After classes were finished I met up with Julie for our catch-up. When I first met her I did not like who she was, mainly because she indirectly worked for my father. But now I trusted her and countered her as a friend and confident. I gave her all the details about my parachuting and gliding, she was not surprised at my abilities and expressed her excitement at my achievements. She took Lindsey's details and told me she would discuss the acquisition with Michael and Lindsay and get back to me in the next few days.

After we finished the business chat and weekend catchup, I hesitated then took her hands in mine. I looked in her eyes then with a deep breath I started..."do you remember you once asked me about my family dynamics?" well.

I never let her go as I told her my story, leaving out no details about what my brother tried to do and what my father actually did to me. I told her all the details about my banishment to Australia as well as what my future held for me on my return home. Julie stayed quiet during my whole story, holding my hands for dear life. I sense her anger but she held her emotions in check. When I finished I lowered my head in shame exhausted that someone I trusted knew my whole story, not just the redacted version I usual shared.

Julie stood up and came to my side, taking me in her arms. My head against her breast, this was enough for my pent up pain and shame to flow out and a began to cry. Julie just held me tighter as my emotions flowed until I couldn't cry anymore. When I was done she loosened her hold and looked me in the eyes, I could see her pain and that she had also shed a tear for me. She told me that I was never going to be hurt like that ever again. She told me my friends would all protect me from the demons of my past and that they all loved me in the way I deserved.

As I dried my tears I told her I felt some relief but telling her the truth about who I was and thanked her for being there for me. She kissed me on the forehead and continued to give me comfort as she gently rocked me which gave me a feeling of trust and love. We stayed like that for a while before she released me and we were able to sit and just hold hands and talk about my life and how I was already changing my future for the better.