My Destiny Ch. 01 Pt. 02

Story Info
A young woman's journey to map out her own life's destiny.
19.9k words
4.56
2.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arrow013
arrow013
13 Followers

I would like to thank all those who provided constructive feedback to the first part of this story, your efforts are appreciated.

This story "My Destiny" was not originally intended to be as long as it finally became but when I applied the story line over the character development it took on a life of its own. This chapter is slightly longer than the last as I was struggling to find a suitable spot to cut in for a new chapter.

I writing I remained conscious of feedback from my friends who helped with proof reading and finding all the google corrections and broke the story into several self-contained chapters that flow into the next. I would love your feedback on this approach.

The story is set in Australia and I have minimized the language and different measurements to save any confusion, while keeping it Australian at the core.

This is a work of fiction, I have not knowingly written about any person or event. If the characters are similar in action to a real person or event I apologise and will edit the story should this be bought to my attention.

All those who participate in sexual activities are above the legal age of consent.

I hope you enjoy this story and I look forward to your feedback.

Please Enjoy

Working with such willing and happy models is a joy and makes any photographic study all the more enjoyable. My friends Annie, Bella and Hannah had supported my current project from the outset, and despite some reservations as their cloths started to come off, they had followed my unending directions without argument. The final section of my work involved capturing images with the models naked. Of cause my girlfriend Bella was the first to strip, happy to strut her stuff for me, while her mum Hannah and our friend Annie followed without the need for to much encouragement.

I spent a good half hour capturing various tasteful poses before calling it a night. Hannah and Annie grabbed their clothes and headed off to the changerooms while Bella gave me a hand to pack up and put equipment we had used away. It had been a fantastic night and I am sure we all had fun. When we walked into the changeroom we stopped in our tracks. There in the shower was Annie with Hannah on her knees pushing her tongue between the folds of her entrance. Annie was in the throes of erotic pleasure begging Hannah for more. Annie came to an earth shattering climax her knees buckling until she was level with Hannah taking her into an embrace and passionate kiss. Bella was beside me holding my arm while slipping a finger into her tunnel, I could feel her getting close to her own climax, all I could do was watch in amazement at the sight before me. At the moment Bella let out a scream as she fell over her own orgasmic cliff, which made both Hannah and Annie look up in shock.

............................................................................................................

Hannah

Holy shit what a night, it had been nearly twenty years since I had enjoyed erotic fun with another woman, but seeing the girls in particular Annie naked just got me so excited and wet. It made my primal desires resurface, it was a scratch that needed to be scratched. When I saw Annie under the shower, I couldn't help but join her. She smiled in surprise when I stepped up to her before leaning in to give her a kiss. At first I was tentative not sure how she would react but when she returned the gesture I continued with a passion I had long forgot. We didn't say a word and both of us became oblivious to the fact we were not alone in the facility.

Annie explored my body with her hands quickly resting on my labia before slipping a finger between the lips into my wet tunnel. I broke the kiss first and took her erect nipples into my mouth suckling and flicking them until she bucked with a mini orgasm. I kissed her again before I lowered myself to my knees, in the process pressing her against the wall of the shower for stability. I wanted to taste her juices and make her beg for mercy. She tasted absolutely divine as my tongue found her erect clit. I push a couple of fingers inside her while my tongue went to work savouring her essence like it was the last drink on earth. I felt her beginning to tense the same time her breathing became ragged. She let out a deep moan as her climax hit before her knees buckled and she knelt in front of me. She kissed me deeply tasting her own juices on my tongue. My own passion and desires where building before we heard a scream and I looked towards the door in horror Bella was naked with a finger deep into her own cunt while Beth also naked just stared at us in both shock and awe.

We held each other like awkward kids who had been caught out by their parents whilst involved in some misdeed, all four of us staring at each other. Beth broke the silence first and mentioned we should hurry along before security arrived to lock up the building. Before I let Annie go I kissed her, which she returned. The atmosphere felt awkward as we all finished with our showers and changed.

The girls walked us out to the carpark and before we separated for the evening the girls gave us both a tight hug and a good night kiss. After her kiss Bella whispered for me not to worry and she loved me. Beths kiss seemed to linger before she wished me good night. We arranged a catchup dinner and some shopping on Thursday after school and tuition finished, before the girls turned and headed for their accommodation.

On the drive home we avoided the events in the change room, but she did explain that she would be telling Michael about our encounter, they had a close relationship and this wasn't the first affair either of them have had. They swore to each other early in their marriage that should they ever have fun on the side then they would tell each other. She told me it didn't happen often as they were in love but it wasn't going to be a sin if it did occur. In fact tonight was the first time she strayed in nearly ten years.

That was over two hours ago, after I had excused myself to have a video chat with Ryan, which turned into another first for me. Ryan knew I was bi-sexual when we got married, hell he caught me fucking his sister with a strap on before we started dating. Our love life is fantastic his 8 inch very thick cock has never failed to satisfy my needs. We enjoy some mild kink in the bedroom and occasionally he even allows me to use my old toys and strap-on dildo on him. He knew I was nervous when our video chat commenced but I just took a breath and blurted out what I had done, I don't know how many sorry's I slipped in but I was ashamed at what I did to my husband. Instead of being angry he became excited and asked for the details. As I relived my erotic adventure he stripped and started playing with his cock. I followed suit and gave him a full view of me fingering my still needy pussy. In the back ground we could hear the unmistakable sounds of Michael destroying Annie's hot cunt, her scream rattled the adjoining wall. This was our first attempt at cybersex and it was not going to be our last. I stopped him from cumming making him promise to not waste a drop until I got home to take care of his needs. He reluctantly agreed and as we closed off for the evening he told me to enjoy myself and that he looked forward to hearing about my activities during our calls and when I got home. My poor husband must have blue balls from not shooting his load, but the excitement of the call and the nights events made me want him more than anything in the world.

Michael and Annie fucked each other at least twice that night before they finally went quiet, their passion made me so horny that I needed to relieve myself. Fortunately I travel with a nice vibrator for this sort of emergency. I was laying on my bed my toy deep in my sopping cunt not far from another orgasm when the door opened and Annie stepped in. She was naked with a sheen of sweat covering her body. Her face was flush from her passions.

As she lay next to me and took control of the vibrator all she said was now where were we. We kissed like we were starved of passion and love all the while groping and feeling each other's bodies. I kissed my way down her neck before attacking each of her breasts in turn, licking and nipping each of her nipples in turn this caused her to squeal and beg me for more. I gave her a her minutes of this treatment before kissing my way down her taunt belly and making my way to her well fucked pussy. Michaels cum was drying around the edges and down her thighs, his aroma was intoxicating as I dove my tongue as deep as I could into her canal, trying to get every drop of her husband's spent seed. As I licked and probed I let my fingers play with her tender clit. It didn't take me long to push her to a screaming orgasm. Annies legs clamped on my head, her hands pushing me into her squirting hole as she threw her head back letting out a scream of ecstasy. I tried to capture all her juices but the amount she released soon overwhelmed my attempts not to waste any. As she relaxed I continued my efforts to clean up her mess before moving up to hold her. We kissed her tongue exploring my mouth tasting the mixture of her love and Michaels seeds.

We held each other while Annie regained her breath and composure. Feeling the embrace of a passionate woman after so many years was like heaven, Annies soft body held close to my, her breast pressed against my chest her gentle kisses set my body on fire. She took the advantage and lead to take me to my own climatic release. She found the discarded vibrator and placed it against my clit, sending jolts through my body. She moved her kisses from my lips to my breasts, my nipples were so erect and tender from lust I nearly lost my control as she paid attention to the tips of each nipple. This attention along with the constant vibes on my clit was mind blowing. My body shook with a series of orgasms which Annie took as a sign that she needed to up her game. She moved the vibrator to my tight anus and with the juices it had accumulated from my sopping tunnel it slide in a few inches she turned it up to max power before starting to fuck me with gentle strokes. Her mouth grabbed onto my drenched pussy, her tongue flicking my aroused clit. The combination of all this stimulus was to much for me I threw myself back into the bed as an all-powerful wave of pleasure over took my body and mind. My body bucked under Annies dedicated endeavours, my body released a torrent of juices over her face, which she saviours and attempted to lick it up as it flowed. My energy sapped from my body as I came back to reality. Annie removed the vibrator and after giving my clit a final kiss, moved up and held me in a loving embrace. We kissed and snuggled into each other before falling asleep in each other's arms.

..............................................................................

Annie

Waking up in the arms of Hannah, looking into her sleeping face bought back the memories of the last twelve hours with a rush. The absolute joy, the erotic fun and the sheer embarrassment all rolled into one evening was a lot to handle.

After we got home from the pool we gave Michael a run-down of how the evening went. Hannah had a look of absolute horror and embarrassment on her face when I told my husband that we had made out in the shower after the photos session finished. Michael lit up with surprise and noticing Hannahs discomfort leant over and gave her a hug and told her it is OK, not only is her secret safe but she should not be ashamed of what occurred. He did have a laugh when Hannah told him how we were interrupted by the girls, all he said was he wished he had been there to witness the fun. Hannah was surprised by the conversation and Michaels reaction so he explained that while they have a very healthy sex life they both have had the occasional dalliance, and after we always shared the stories and details. Although it had not happened for a few years it was not a taboo topic between them. He then gave Hanna a compliment by saying he was pleased it was her that had lit my fires as she was such a smart beautiful woman. The compliment made Hannah bush which just added to her cuteness.

After a while we called it a night and Hannah went to her room to call her husband while I took Michael to our room so he could administer my punishment for being so naughty with our friend. The door had barely latched before we were groping each other's bodies, tearing at the clothing our passion was bordering on animalistic and desperate. Usually our foreplay is drawn out making sure both of us were at our heights of passion before we got down to the actual sex. Tonight though there was nothing in our actions that could be described as making love, this was pure sex and fucking.

Our stamina is normally pretty good and in a single night Michael can usually get hard and cum at least twice but in the next two hours he pushed me to countless orgasms while dumping several decent loads of cum into both my well fuck cunt and destroyed annus. We were possessed with our sex and when we finally came back to reality and fell into each other's arms were exhausted and covered in sweat. I could feel his cum mixed with my juices leaking from my tender holes, I felt like I was on cloud nine with joy.

We held each other like we were the last people on earth and as our breathing returned to normal we kissed each other passionately the love between us evident. As we held each other Michael kissed me then told me I should go and finish what I had started earlier, he followed with "I love you" before again saying go have fun.

I kissed my loving husband before heading into Hannahs room, I didn't bother to cover myself or clean Michaels spent seed from my holes or thighs. Hannah was lying on her bed, legs spread with a vibrator pushed deep into her tunnel. Her eyes sprung open when I sat on the bed and took control of her toy.

We didn't say a work as we allowed our passions and desires to overtake our actions. Hannah satisfies my every needs enjoying the taste of my husbands seed while never missing a beat as she nipped and suckled my engorged clit. I was glad she was gentle with my well fuck anus as it was rather tender from the fucking it had received from Michael.

We were exhausted by the time our final climax's hit our bodies and we fell asleep in each other's embrace.

As Hannah stirred I held her tight not wanting our night to finish, when she opened her eyes she smiled before we kissed. This time it was gentle and caring, our wanton passion temporarily at bay. I didn't hear the door open but became aware of Michael standing behind me. He was carrying a couple of cups of coffee and smiled as he said good morning. Hannah was a little embarrassed at being seen naked by him but didn't really attempt to cover herself from his view. He leant over and kissed both of us on the lips before excusing himself as he had to head off to work.

I could tell Hannah was in a strange place with her emotions. Sleeping with a woman was one thing but having desires for a man other than her husband was new and unchartered territory for her. If I wasn't holding her I think she might have jumped out of bed. All her fight and reservation left when I slid my finger into her moist hole at the same time I let my thumb flick her tender clit. This was enough for her to bite her lip and let out a moan as a mini climax hit her.

I was content to just hold her now, I wanted to start another round of love making but I had to get to school and Hannah had a busy day picking up their new patrol as well as tending to some farm business. Despite the need to get going we spent a little while talking about what had transpired between us but also how we were going to discuss it with the girls. Hannah told me about her call to Ryan and that he was forbidden to cum until she got home. I told her I would love to see her take care of his needs and maybe one day help her out with his needs. I detected a slight smile when I made this suggestion.

Eventually we dragged ourselves out of bed and hit the shower. It was very hard not to take our shower to the extreme and back to bed but we did promise to pick up our fun later.

...........................................................................................

Elizabeth (Beth)

What did I do? Was all I could ask as I replayed the events of the previous night through my mind. The image of Hannah bringing Annie to what seemed a mind blowing climax, while my best friend bought herself off watching this erotic sight. I was both shocked and very aroused at the view before me but also a little jealous that I was not the one between Annies thighs.

When we got back to our room we dropped all the equipment by the door and I grabbed Bella kissing her like a person possessed. I wanted this woman so badly it seemed to twist my insides. Her hands tried to explore my body but I was in control I was on a mission. I stripped her of her tracksuit, glad we never put on any underwear when we got dressed at the pool. I pushed her back onto my bed before getting rid of my own clothes. I lay on top of her and started kissing and exploring her with my hands.

She submitted to my needs and touch begging not to stop. I played with each of her breast squeezing and flicking each of her nipples, the more I did this the more she moaned and begged for me to go harder. As I kissed down her belly I could smell her sex, she was so wet and ready and so close to reaching her peak.

I hesitated as I looked at her vagina her perfect lips which were saturated with her juices. I touched her gentle, separating her lips giving me my first look at my lovers engorged clit and opening to her tunnel. I ran my tongue along her slit starting at the bottom and finishing with her tender nub. This caused her to scream out my name her thighs squeezed tight against my head her juices squirting against my face and lips.

I didn't stop my onslaught and kept all my attention focused on her clit while sliding a finger as deep as I could into her tight tunnel. She was rocked by two more huge orgasms before she pushed my head away from her spent pussy, begging for me to stop. Her body twitched as I moved back up and took her into my arms. She was absolutely spent falling asleep with her head between my breasts.

We woke in the same position, I was a little stiff from the position I held during the night but didn't let it worry me. I had taken my friend, my lover to the edge of ecstasy and beyond, and I couldn't have been happier.

Our day was typically busy, bouncing from one class to another, except for my restrictions on training it was normal and fun. I spent time usually allocated to fitness going through the photos of the night before picking the best for some post production work. I ended with two folders of twelve, the first being the ones discussed with the headmistress and the second folder was our impromptu shoot. This second folder held images that in my opinion were stunning. They were erotic but very tasteful, nothing obscene. They showed the beauty of my subjects in all their natural being. The images of their naked forms was stunning and more than a little alluring.

Annie caught up with us at lunch and seemed very reserved and more than embarrassed. She asked if we would like to go out for dinner with Hannah which we readily agreed to. I told her not to worry about what happened the night before and that I hoped nothing had changed with our friendship. Bella agreed with me and asked her to relax as everything was all good between them. Annie smiled and I noticed a tear in her eye as we went our separate ways for the afternoon.

Annie and Hannah picked us up at our accommodation before taking us to our favourite restaurant. Both were very nervous around us but it was obvious there was a spark between them. When we sat down at our table and drinks had been ordered, a silence descended on our table. We were looking at each other but scared to say anything. Eventually I took the lead and broke the ice between us.

arrow013
arrow013
13 Followers